Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-14-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

let me guess, you are a lawyer, judge or a cop? something to do with jail?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Okay. Gotcha. You are full of ****. Again, I am fine with being lynched. It will only hurt you guys and I need to make it to the end to win anyway. After having to essentially reveal myself because Renji made **** up that isn't happening because even if I am not lynched I will be killed tonight by someone evil. Please do make fun of Renji after I die for ******* you guys over though.
Cigars, do you have to make it to the end to win?
Old 08-14-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
let me guess, you are a lawyer, judge or a cop? something to do with jail?
Noooooooope.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well then i really dont care.

i gave away the information i had. I figured you were bad.

Old 08-14-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
well then i really dont care.

i gave away the information i had. I figured you were bad.
Why would you think you were given legit info that I was bad day one? You of all people too? I still think you were making it up.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i got a person that could attest to me being good, but i dont want to reveal him yet
That is understandable, Gonzo's defense hasn't been that good anyway. Was there anything in your PM other than that Gonzo is corrupt?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

yes, i have small role besides that but thats it really, only got information of the other person and gonzo

Old 08-14-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Why would you think you were given legit info that I was bad day one? You of all people too? I still think you were making it up.
well you'll see as things progress i guess. No need to be bitter

Old 08-14-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My name is not Cigars...

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Renji's responses are making me believe he don't know what he's talking about anynore. He's just like back tracking now....from Gonzo is evil to...I thought he might be evil.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
That is understandable, Gonzo's defense hasn't been that good anyway. Was there anything in your PM other than that Gonzo is corrupt?
Please do explain how my defence has not been good? Did you want me to lie? Make **** up and tell the town everything they want to hear so they think I am good? I am good, I can't reveal, I thought Cigaro would back me up and get what I was insinuating but he is ******* the dog here.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Renji's responses are making me believe he don't know what he's talking about anynore. He's just like back tracking now....from Gonzo is evil to...I thought he might be evil.
I mean corrupt reads evil to me.

Old 08-14-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Renji is dumb enough to be so blatant if he is evil. I'm not sure what to make of the Gonzo/Cigaro connection. Gonzo is there anything else you can tell us about that? It is just weird that your character doesn't like Cigs, but you aren't forced to be aggressive toward him (even though you were planning to).

broth can Gonzo role reveal if he gets x number of votes? Or is there just no role revealing?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The fact that Cigaro verified that he can't role reveal is enough for me to move on from him for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
From my phone, so this won't be eloquent. This debate is dumb IMO. Gonzo, if your pm included information saying cigars is arrogant, wouldn't it be very feasible that renjii got one saying you were corrupt? You have to acknowledge the similarities there. Personally, I think these 9 pages have told us almost nothing really other than perhaps you just overreacting. That how you always play though, never calm, so I take nothing from it really. I have no idea if renjii or gonzo is evil quite honestly. This whole flare up could be much ado about nothing. Did anyone else get information on another player?
in the end this is pretty much where I have arrived.. the point about the similarities in information with their roles pretty much sealed it for me. seems like we have some sort of possible three person hate triangle with Gonzo, Renji, and "Cigars". for now I can't say I feel comfortable lynching Gonzo.

unvote: Gonzo
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I mean corrupt reads evil to me.
So you have a small role, someone can back up that you are good, and day one you got info that I was corrupt (I agree that corrupt means evil btw). I call ********. You are either lying, a lyncher, or you were given false info to start the madness day one.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
My name is not Cigars...
According to my iPhone, you are cigars. You should answer the question though, it could somewhat clear gonzo. Well not clear him, but i certainly wouldn't kill him today.
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

JR (3) - snicho, Todd, Bulldogs
Gonzo (6) - Renji, killswitch, Vidae, wooty, Trogdor, Cigaro
SBH (1) - McGee
Renji (1) Gonzo
With 23 people alive 12 is needed for a lynch

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can not role reveal at all, so if Gonzo is similar to me, neither can he. I also win by simply surviving to the end. All I know is that someone wants me dead. I got no PM about any other person. But Gonzo is stating that he got a second PM specifically addressing me, and that his PM indicates that he is not supposed to like me at all. Renji apparently got a PM saying Gonzo was corrupt.

The fact is, we basically have to address this problem today. There is so much information out that if we try to ignore it today, it is going to be a repetitious argument made every single day, so we might as well address it, one way or the other.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-14-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could it be possible that one of the three of Gonzo, Renji, and Cigaro are evil? If so, I'd lean Cigaro just because he seems to be pretty reluctant to answer Gonzo's questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

I mean really dont want to reveal the person, but if we really have to reveal that person ill do it.

Old 08-14-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
The fact is, we basically have to address this problem today. There is so much information out that if we try to ignore it today, it is going to be a repetitious argument made every single day, so we might as well address it, one way or the other.
I agree. We almost never have information day one, and now we have a few PMs from the moderator, we're not going to act on it?

We've killed people for a lot less than what Renji provided, and even if Gonzo turns up good we get info. If he turns up good, Renji is an easy lynch. If he turns up bad, we can somewhat trust Renji. Either way we get SOME information.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Could it be possible that one of the three of Gonzo, Renji, and Cigaro are evil? If so, I'd lean Cigaro just because he seems to be pretty reluctant to answer Gonzo's questions.
and in doing so gets Gonzo ever so slightly closer to being lynched
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I am reluctant because I know someone wants me dead and Gonzo has gone out of his way to mention and address me. Already now, whether it be because of Gonzo or someone else, my life is at risk.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-14-2012, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I don't think Renji is dumb enough to be so blatant if he is evil. I'm not sure what to make of the Gonzo/Cigaro connection. Gonzo is there anything else you can tell us about that? It is just weird that your character doesn't like Cigs, but you aren't forced to be aggressive toward him (even though you were planning to).

broth can Gonzo role reveal if he gets x number of votes? Or is there just no role revealing?
I am not forced to do anything to Cigars. When I read it I assumed it was to add some depth to the game. I figured more people would be given little relationship backstories with others. Maybe I know that Cigars shares a role with me to counteract Renji getting false info. I don't know. I still think Renji is full of **** though.