Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-14-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonzo is really aggressive today

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Gonzo is really aggressive today
Which is different from his normal gameplay how?

Usually when people vehemently defend themselves they end up good too. Mafia will just brush off allegations and say stuff like go ahead and lynch me it will hurt the town....
Old 08-14-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Broth also sent me an extra PM that tells me McGee is sexy. Don't think it had anything to do with the game, though.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Broth also sent me an extra PM that tells me McGee is sexy. Don't think it had anything to do with the game, though.
Weird, I just got a PM from him saying that you're lying about that last PM. Interesting.. you're on my radar now.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is almost like a real day. I did not budget my time with actually reading in mind.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cigars is just awesome.
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vidae I do like how you are very much fine with lynching me even if I am good. I think you are someone to watch for in the future. Good guy gets lynched, one less to kill at night.
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Those who are not allowed to role reveal will NEVER get the opportunity to do so.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vidae pmed me saying he received a PM from Mcgee saying he received a PM from broth saying he was sexy...purple monkey dishwasher.
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Which is different from his normal gameplay how?

Usually when people vehemently defend themselves they end up good too. Mafia will just brush off allegations and say stuff like go ahead and lynch me it will hurt the town....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
If everybody decides to lynch me because of this, fine. I will be happy knowing I made every argument I could to stay around and you are all making a terrible decision.
Quote:
Again, I am fine with being lynched. It will only hurt you guys and I need to make it to the end to win anyway.
interesting, isn't it
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was a lot to catch up on. Glad we're past the joking stage and the game has started to get more serious. Happy that Brothgar has given us some meat to chew on for Day 1. I agree with others that we need to act on it.

Right now, I'm leaning on Gonzo... but not ready to vote on him yet. His defense has been wildly all over the place. Cigaro seems to be hiding something and Renji is playing like an open book which makes him seem good, imo.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I mean really dont want to reveal the person, but if we really have to reveal that person ill do it.
Are you talking about revealing your own role or some other person?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he kinda is a bipolar character in this game

Old 08-14-2012, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Are you talking about revealing your own role or some other person?
the other person

Old 08-14-2012, 02:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Vidae I do like how you are very much fine with lynching me even if I am good. I think you are someone to watch for in the future. Good guy gets lynched, one less to kill at night.
I'm not fine with a good guy being lynched, but I don't believe you're a good guy. Like I said, people have been lynched on a lot less than this, and it will give us info. Isn't that what we want from the first day? ANY kind of information?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Eh I just don't think Broth would give Renji a bad guy on a plate before the game even started. Gonzo may or may not be corrupt(Renji doesn't even seem sure anymore) but he is likely still town aligned and has a role like lyncher. In that case he can't hurt us if we just keep Cigaro alive.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
interesting, isn't it
Haha, I was just going to point that out. Maybe that was Todd's idea though, try and get someone else to point out that I am fine with being lynched. Really though, evil knows I am good, they know they need to kill me, and I need to make it to the end. That isn't going to happen. Keeping me in would mean I am kind of a buffer for good in that there is less of a chance they die with me around and I intend of ******* **** up and rooting out evil. I am not meeting my win condition though.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

He is corrupt. Just dont know if it means evil. I just figure corrupt people are bad.

Old 08-14-2012, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm not fine with a good guy being lynched, but I don't believe you're a good guy. Like I said, people have been lynched on a lot less than this, and it will give us info. Isn't that what we want from the first day? ANY kind of information?
Do you actually think the town would be served up a bad guy day one? You are evil Vidae, I caught you.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Eh I just don't think Broth would give Renji a bad guy on a plate before the game even started. Gonzo may or may not be corrupt(Renji doesn't even seem sure anymore) but he is likely still town aligned and has a role like lyncher. In that case he can't hurt us if we just keep Cigaro alive.
That's what gets me too. It'd be totally ****** up and unfair if he just gave us a baddie just likelike that haha

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
He is corrupt. Just dont know if it means evil. I just figure corrupt people are bad.
I believe he might be corrupt but I don't think it would mean evil because then broth would have basically given you a bad guy on day 1...
Old 08-14-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so here's what we have...

Gonzo - defending himself somewhat passively, claims he has the same role as Cigaro and can't role reveal. Cigaro confirmed that his role cannot reveal as well

Renji - came out saying Gonzo was corrupt and we should lynch him. when Gonzo began his defense and the town moved away from his lynch, Renji backed off. playing very openly thus far, as well

Cigars - says somebody wants him dead, received no information on Gonzo (yet Gonzo received information about him). hesitant to answer anything that might clear Gonzo
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I believe he might be corrupt but I don't think it would mean evil because then broth would have basically given you a bad guy on day 1...
I am not actually corrupt though.
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe Gonzo is just some guy that can be swayed to one side or another based on abilities or actions.
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

I mean do with the information what you will. Its all i got and ill stick with it. Any other lynch would be based on less and i dont want RR at this point when i can die.