Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-14-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Maybe Gonzo is just some guy that can be swayed to one side or another based on abilities or actions.
Not that either. I am very much good and do have a big role.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Maybe Gonzo is just some guy that can be swayed to one side or another based on abilities or actions.
There were three neutral characters plus the role that ncst8 had last game. This is definitely a possibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:38 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
he kinda is a bipolar character in this game
You seem like you actually do want to say who it is.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
i do not cause it does put him at risk. But if i have to clear myself at some point, ill do it. As of now there is no heat on me.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Do you actually think the town would be served up a bad guy day one? You are evil Vidae, I caught you.
Oh yes Gonzo, you caught me. I'm evil because I want to go with the information we have.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
It's obviously D. That is why D said Renji is being very open and honest when Renji was first very adamant I was evil and slowly has backed off that stance. No normal person would think that was Renji being very open and honest.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Oh yes Gonzo, you caught me. I'm evil because I want to go with the information we have.
No you are evil because you keep pushing that I am evil and the info Renji got is good. You tried to play passive and now are being classic evil Vidae since being called out by me.
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might have overreacted at the beginning cause i skimmed the pm and it basically told me he is evil. I reread it and it said he got bribed to do something

sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's obviously D. That is why D said Renji is being very open and honest when Renji was first very adamant I was evil and slowly has backed off that stance. No normal person would think that was Renji being very open and honest.
Renji is playing this game the exact opposite of how he played Toy Story as the SK though. I actually think coming out with that info kind of put him at risk, something Renji probably wouldn't do if evil
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I might have overreacted at the beginning cause i skimmed the pm and it basically told me he is evil. I reread it and it said he got bribed to do something
Just checked my PM, I was not bribed to do anything. You are full of ****.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Am i hurting your feelings?

Old 08-14-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Am i hurting your feelings?
Am I hurting yours? You are full of ****. My feelings are not hurt sir.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: Gonzo and GOW

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I only said that because it's true. By Renji saying he got info that you were corrupt, he put himself in harms way. If we lynch you and you're good, he's the next one to get lynched.

The fact that he's backing off after rereading his PM might mean that he now realizes that and that he doesn't want to be lynched if you are good. So I don't know how much I can trust his info if he doesn't trust it 100% either.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
For ***** sake.

unvote: Gonzo

So did it actually say the word "corrupt" or was that your take on it? What did the PM really, fully, say?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I only said that because it's true. By Renji saying he got info that you were corrupt, he put himself in harms way. If we lynch you and you're good, he's the next one to get lynched.

The fact that he's backing off after rereading his PM might mean that he now realizes that and that he doesn't want to be lynched if you are good. So I don't know how much I can trust his info if he doesn't trust it 100% either.
Well I am good and not corrupt. He is trying to save his own ass at this point. He has ensured I won't be meeting me win condition so I am fine with being lynched. I will turn up good and you guys should lynch him next and not let him weasel his way out of it.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uh yeah Renji, what did it actually say? Is he corrupt? Was he bribed? Did he destroy Whosville? Out with it.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

It said he was bribed and took it. Which means he is corrupt. I still stand with this. What i said above was just to explain why i "backed off"

Old 08-14-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

You are making this up Renji. I will show up as good and Renji will still claim I was corrupt even when there is no mention of it in my death write up or role. I am not corrupt. I am good. He is making **** up and now trying to ensure he can weasel his way out of being lynched tomorrow.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

ill take that risk

Old 08-14-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It said he was bribed and took it. Which means he is corrupt. I still stand with this. What i said above was just to explain why i "backed off"
I think the broth gave us info on Day 1 to avoid the classic RR/no lynch scenario from happening, but to outright reveal that someone is evil seems a little too harsh on the player he's outing. ....even if it is Gonzo. LOL.

You sound pretty convinced, so are you willing to take the next days lynch if Gonzo is good?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:57 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

honestly in this whole debate I think Cigaro came off as the sketchiest to me
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting. I wonder if Gonzo was bribed by the person who wants me dead.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
ill take that risk
So now it is a risk? I will say it again, you are full of ****. You keep jumping between being certain when people unvote because you want the votes to lynch me and uncertain when people bring up lynching you tomorrow when I turn out to be good.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Vote: Gonzo and GOW

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote