Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-14-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 08-14-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote: SBH

I probably overanalyzed things.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cigaro looks to be scrambling pretty hard here...

I have no idea what to make of this mess.
Old 08-14-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Cigars is playing awfully strange right now.
Voting for sbh was either the most or the least suspicious thing he could have done.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Voting for sbh was either the most or the least suspicious thing he could have done.
I am starting to think you are evil. You could have shed some light on what is going on but have not and you have done a good job posting a lot without adding anything.
Old 08-14-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How you found that gif is amazing. Looks like he's farting up a storm!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
This is literally your first serious post. Everything else has been a joke comment. It's hard to take you serious when you want to be.
Old 08-14-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been answering phones nonstop all day. I hardly know what is going on. I'm guessing the shedding light part is in reference to knowing about the last game? I don't know about anybody but myself and haven't gotten a chance to fully follow the action.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
This is literally your first serious post. Everything else has been a joke comment. It's hard to take you serious when you want to be.
That was a joke post two. He has yet to make a serious post and he played in the beta.
Old 08-14-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it's clearly obvious if you have a "g" in your name, you're evil.

gonzo
*** ork wang
cigaro
bulldogs
mcgee

because g is the first letter in "good" and that would be a funny twist.

also, just got home from work, meow it's tuesday night volleyball and wings. and beer.

****, i'm becoming the town drunk. I'm APS and Brent.

to fit in with this game, i'll ask the bartender if I can drink from a chalice. be back around 9ish est
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Cigaro looks to be scrambling pretty hard here...

I have no idea what to make of this mess.
Agreed. What say you Cigars?
Old 08-14-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Agreed. What say you Cigars?
I blanked on the Monty Python reference, I wondered if the newt comment was a subtle attempt to push against me, and his continuing suspicions were building upon that.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-14-2012, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im going to bed. Have fun sorting this out.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
You could have shed some light on what is going on but have not and you have done a good job posting a lot without adding anything.
Ahem...I think I do a better job than McGee at that.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, so is anyone else leaning towards both Gonzo and Renji telling the truth? That is what my gut is telling me right now. It just blew up because they're Gonzo and Renji. I'm going to hold off on voting for now because honestly I don't have a great read on anyone.

It is getting close to 9 though and I would prefer not to go roulette. We may have to move soon.
Old 08-14-2012, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Alright, so is anyone else leaning towards both Gonzo and Renji telling the truth? That is what my gut is telling me right now. It just blew up because they're Gonzo and Renji. I'm going to hold off on voting for now because honestly I don't have a great read on anyone.

It is getting close to 9 though and I would prefer not to go roulette. We may have to move soon.
9 AM is RR. Also... Boy did that deescalate quickly.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah, I thought 9 PM was. Excellent, we have plenty of time then.
Old 08-14-2012, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

The thread has slowed down greatly. We are basically at a crossroads. If we are going to continuously question this Renji/Gonzo/me predicament, we might as well simply address it today instead of arguing for multiple days about it. That means we either lynch of one of us three to get some more information on the story, or we come to the conclusion that something is amiss but none of us three are necessarily evil. I will say this; since I have already been outed as having a killer after me, I will need protection during the night.

If we go the latter, then basically we will go about a more normal day one. This is jballa's first game and I would like to give him a chance, but so far no posts. Everyone else has posted at least once.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-14-2012, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My vote stays with JRD and I see Snicho and BD share my suspicions. Cigaro is right that we will need to deal with this mess at some point but right now I don't know who to trust so I'd rather hold off for another day at least.
Old 08-14-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

What is that? Like 9 hours away?
Old 08-14-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Jballa hasn't been online in almost 3 days...
Old 08-14-2012, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
The thread has slowed down greatly. We are basically at a crossroads. If we are going to continuously question this Renji/Gonzo/me predicament, we might as well simply address it today instead of arguing for multiple days about it. That means we either lynch of one of us three to get some more information on the story, or we come to the conclusion that something is amiss but none of us three are necessarily evil. I will say this; since I have already been outed as having a killer after me, I will need protection during the night.

If we go the latter, then basically we will go about a more normal day one. This is jballa's first game and I would like to give him a chance, but so far no posts. Everyone else has posted at least once.
You have repeatedly said you have a killer after you so essentially all we have to go on is your word. You really are playing a shady game.
Old 08-14-2012, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If what I think is correct, then I know the roles of Gonzo/Cig, as I was that exact role last time. You get little hints in your write up as to the type of person you are, and I also remember having something saying that there was someone trying to kill these members. And yes PLURAL, meaning more then one of them. So dont assume one of them is evil. Im not sold on Renji also being this role, so I would most likely vote for him, and not gonzo/ciggy
Old 08-14-2012, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
What is that? Like 9 hours away?
Like 14 haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Jballa hasn't been online in almost 3 days...
No reason to kill him yet. Suggesting killing him seems mafia like to me. I always loved getting the easy inactive kill as mafia.

vote: Todd