Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-16-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
There has been at least one hint in every post I've made. If the town is too stupid to figure it out, then it is their loss.
I think I know where to look.....if I'm not back in 10 minutes, just wait longer!
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I found the armor. Suck it town.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:23 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I found the armor. Suck it town.
Can I try it on? I promise I'll give it back.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:23 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nope. It was me.

Nice work taking out that evil guy. I totally hate evil guys.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the... is this true Caddy. Well... IS IT????
Old 08-17-2012, 12:34 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forget the armour, everybody up here to my square. It's safe and it's sexy....ohhhh baby.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:37 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The best part about killing you a second time will be something something double jeopardy yadda yadda Ashley Judd's ass.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:47 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Everyone...McGee just send me some photos of him only wearing a jock strap and posing in a garden. Balls are definitely visible, he could use a tan.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:48 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Everyone...McGee just send me some photos of him only wearing a jock strap and posing in a garden. Balls are definitely visible, he could use a tan.
Either I get a copy of said photos or I'm voting for him as soon as the thread opens.

Old 08-17-2012, 12:52 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

You've been given a second chance, Rufus. Share with the people that with which you have been entrusted.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I'm eagerly awaiting it's arrival.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:56 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

All right, Bulldogs and Vidae...I'll send it your way.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:57 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Old 08-17-2012, 01:00 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

No patience, eh Bulldogs?
Old 08-17-2012, 01:02 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I'm not ashamed to admit I was slightly aroused.
Old 08-17-2012, 01:05 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

vidae should get the reference I have shaved in there.

dafuckisgoingonhere
Old 08-17-2012, 01:12 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Mcgee, don't be ashamed of your fantastic body. Don't understand the baseball glove...but hey, who am I to question you.
Old 08-17-2012, 08:06 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have no idea what's going on meow
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

All right...since nobody is talking, everyone reveal themselves.
Old 08-17-2012, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im a good twin roleblocker. NOW YOU GO

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

I'm a 1x time murder victim who returns
Old 08-17-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey dudes. Sorry I haven't been posting much. I have been slammed at work and in my rare spare time trying to gear up for fantasy football. But I hate inactivity in these games so I will try to post more.

I will also say that this format has not been my favorite. Kind of like how some didn't like the Arena style games. There may not be anything objectively wrong with it but I don't find it that fun. So that may also be contributing to my lack of participation.

So are we in a lynch phase or non-lynch right now? I'm thinking we lynch vidae because his neutral-but-good role seems like complete BS to me.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

God damn night actions.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Lynching me is an option but I'm no harm to the town at all. It seems like kind of a waste if you ask me.

Old 08-17-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Lynching me is an option but I'm no harm to the town at all. It seems like kind of a waste if you ask me.
Well stop defending every evil person. Maybe once you stop doing that you will no longer be a harm to the town sir. I am the very definition of an average mafia player.