Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-17-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Honestly, I thought you were playing the same way. So I had a hunch.
You mean the same way I have played every game I have ever been in. And what is this Toy Story grudge? Care to explain what I did to you in that game? And just to make this clear, I have no problem with you killing me if you thought I was evil, but to do it because of some superficial grudge from a previous game that is just stupid. What if I had been a town aligned power role?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
The thing with the RR was that if anyone appeared on all 3 lists they would have died. or if two people had them #1 they would have died but Gonzo had vidae #1 and SBH #5 and cig had the opposite. Wooty was the next highest with a #3 and #4
Ehl oh ehl.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like this game because the townies are the most powerful players in the game I thought that was fun

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
You mean the same way I have played every game I have ever been in. And what is this Toy Story grudge? Care to explain what I did to you in that game? And just to make this clear, I have no problem with you killing me if you thought I was evil, but to do it because of some superficial grudge from a previous game that is just stupid. What if I had been a town aligned power role?
Don't worry. I don't have a grudge anymore. We went at each other in TS pretty good. You didn't "do" anything to me personally... it's just the way game grudges go. Contrary to you thinking I've memorized your game play every single time you've played, I actually don't remember a lick. TS was a fresh memory though.. so it was an easy call.

I have good advice though... play the same way, and tell everyone you don't lie in mafia games. ;)
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think this was one of my best games yet
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 09:15 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This game was designed for evil to be ass raped from jump street.
Old 08-17-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
This game was designed for evil to be ass raped from jump street.
Wasn't everything basically mirrored?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everything was mirrored. The problem was the bad guys had nobody attempt to go undercover like me. Reading back some of my PMs with JR, Scotty and CMD is funny.
Old 08-17-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even if you had not claimed my role, I thought your attempt to convince me you were evil was pretty weak. But kudos go your game.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 11:33 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
To : broth223
Date : 2012-08-15 10:18
Title : Mesmerizer (Evil)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change the alignment of Rufus, because **** that guy.
What the hell man...I trusted you, thank you Renji for blocking him!

God dammit Killxswitch, you enjoy killing me now?
Old 08-17-2012, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Even if you had not claimed my role, I thought your attempt to convince me you were evil was pretty weak. But kudos go your game.
Old 08-17-2012, 11:38 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

And here is that picture that mcgee send me to seduce me.

Old 08-17-2012, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

We could have used you in our fake evil group Rufus!
Old 08-18-2012, 12:09 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post

Like it did any good.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 01:53 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate jr for ruining it for me :(

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:01 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i disliked the game

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:08 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
i disliked the game
Reasons?????

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:27 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it was just so weird. You hardly had anything in this thread, which is okay i guess, but idk, it was just not very rewarding, besides my role was pretty crappy. Then there was weird play all around (e.g. why wouldnt the evil mesmerizer turn me) but yea idk. it just didnt feel like a mafia game. basically im with killx

Old 08-18-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post

You know you have to be evil. Just trying to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
it was just so weird. You hardly had anything in this thread, which is okay i guess, but idk, it was just not very rewarding, besides my role was pretty crappy. Then there was weird play all around (e.g. why wouldnt the evil mesmerizer turn me) but yea idk. it just didnt feel like a mafia game. basically im with killx
Er, I did turn you?
Old 08-18-2012, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

you did? i never got a message. I was good all game.

EDIT: i just saw that you were mesmerized the same turn you tried to turn me evil

Old 08-18-2012, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I only did it because McGee was acting super weird (weirder than usual) through PM.
Old 08-18-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I only did it because McGee was acting super weird (weirder than usual) through PM.
I probably would have turned you after that exchange of ours, had I not sent in my action immediately. I wonder what would have happened, then.

That goes back to what Renji mentioned, though. Based on what happened in the thread, he was the obvious target. So much going on outside of it, though. There is no one game to follow.
Old 08-18-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Renji I think the point was that this wasn't a regular mafia game. Personally I love the whole PM aspect and I wish I wasn't on my phone for the two days where I really needed to actually be on a computer. I think there was a lot more strategy and deception involved in this game than in most which I loved. You were one of a number of people left out of the loop so I can see why you didn't enjoy it as much but that is on you not the format of the game.

As for my game I did feel like I had a tough role and I mean I was essentially a townie because I only ever got to do one thing at night and that was sending in my top 5 list of people to lynch. I really should have left SBH off the list. That was my worst move. I had Scotty at 5 but took him off because SBH was going after Cigars. I was ******* Cigars lyncher so that should have made me happy. I sent in my list right before I went to bed and that was my biggest mistake.

I was a part of probably the strongest good alliance ever seen in a mafia game. I was going for ultimate victory the whole time but I felt bad at the prospect of turning on them. If I had been home Thursday I was going to make my move then. The only problem was Kill was very inactive and seemingly disinterested so I am not sure I would have been able to convince him to kill Cigars. My plan was to tell him that he had a traitor in his midst and then I was going to say Cigars dying would turn me to the dark side and give me a bunch of great powers. I was going to claim to be a mole on the good side and feed evil the info but my plan was more to just cause ******* chaos. I then considered approaching Scotty but I was told he only had a 1x kill. Not being at home made PMing difficult and I guess I just got cold feet and didn't want to lose. I was then going to make my move yesterday but I died.

In any case I had a lot of fun and I think Broth did a great job running this.
Old 08-18-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I probably would have turned you after that exchange of ours, had I not sent in my action immediately. I wonder what would have happened, then.

That goes back to what Renji mentioned, though. Based on what happened in the thread, he was the obvious target. So much going on outside of it, though. There is no one game to follow.
Yep, I think I mentioned it to Renji at one point too. He was the obvious target.
Old 08-18-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

I wasnt let out of the loop. I just didnt care as much. Thats why i pretty much didnt write anyone. Todd contacted me first and asked me to talk to DUnit and Bulldogs. There is nothing else i did. Besides that, i cant be online in the main hours cause of time difference.

And besides that i actually achieved the ultimate victory. blocked scotty, supermcgee and only went for bad guys. You on the other hand lost. So yea gonzo, look at that.