Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-14-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It sounds like Renji, Gonzo and Cigaro all have the same type of roles. Renji received info saying Gonzo is corrupt(possibly trying to kill Cigaro?), Cigaro received info saying someone was trying to kill him?, and Gonzo received info saying he hated Cigaro and he Cigaro is arrogant.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Can you or can you not role reveal?
I can't. But that in no way clears you, for reasons I have stated above.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
All Renji said was Gonzo is corrupt.
Checking his posts he voted for me, pushed everyone to vote for me for about 5 posts, and then said he wasn't sure I was evil but I am corrupt. When I come up good, that we will be his defence. He will say he must have made a mistake and blame his poor english I am sure.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I can't. But that in no way clears you, for reasons I have stated above.
Okay so I could easily have revealed to save my own ass but I am not allowed under penalty of mod kill and you still think I am evil? Okay....
Old 08-14-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Checking his posts he voted for me, pushed everyone to vote for me for about 5 posts, and then said he wasn't sure I was evil but I am corrupt. When I come up good, that we will be his defence. He will say he must have made a mistake and blame his poor english I am sure.
Lynchers aren't evil iirc. I was joking before but I'm starting to think you might actually be a lyncher gunning for Cigaro if I'm looking into this right. Of course that means we could just keep you around and not lynch Cigaro.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
It sounds like Renji, Gonzo and Cigaro all have the same type of roles. Renji received info saying Gonzo is corrupt(possibly trying to kill Cigaro?), Cigaro received info saying someone was trying to kill him?, and Gonzo received info saying he hated Cigaro and he Cigaro is arrogant.
The thing is I am not trying to kill Cigaro. Maybe Renji telling me I didn't like Cig was him hinting that I am not the only one to not like Cig and somebody wanted him dead. All this info came out day one though so this just got real interesting. Like I said, if you all decide to lynch me at least break Renji's spirit, make fun of him, and call him a bad player for once again making **** up.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I'd like to believe you because Renji is playing a classic lyncher game and it would really penalize the already outnumbered evil side if someone was given information Day One but...

I don't love your story. Cigaro is saying he didn't receive any information in his PM. You can't role reveal? It says in the rules you can role reveal.
It says role reveals are allowed unless stated otherwise. So I'm sure several people are not allowed to reveal.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Lynchers aren't evil iirc. I was joking before but I'm starting to think you might actually be a lyncher gunning for Cigaro if I'm looking into this right. Of course that means we could just keep you around and not lynch Cigaro.
I am not trying to get Cigaro lynched so please do keep him around. If I were gunning for Cig I would not have mentioned me not liking him, that would be ******** hahaha.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy **** this got interesting.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

All it takes is for you guys to take a peek at the beta and you should know what is going on.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why would broth send you a second PM specifically about me, if it was just random facts?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From my phone, so this won't be eloquent. This debate is dumb IMO. Gonzo, if your pm included information saying cigars is arrogant, wouldn't it be very feasible that renjii got one saying you were corrupt? You have to acknowledge the similarities there. Personally, I think these 9 pages have told us almost nothing really other than perhaps you just overreacting. That how you always play though, never calm, so I take nothing from it really. I have no idea if renjii or gonzo is evil quite honestly. This whole flare up could be much ado about nothing. Did anyone else get information on another player?
Old 08-14-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The thing is I am not trying to kill Cigaro. Maybe Renji telling me I didn't like Cig was him hinting that I am not the only one to not like Cig and somebody wanted him dead. All this info came out day one though so this just got real interesting. Like I said, if you all decide to lynch me at least break Renji's spirit, make fun of him, and call him a bad player for once again making **** up.
Renji told you that you didn't like Cigaro????

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The doppelganger aspect of the beta has me pretty curious about people claiming the same roles.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Why would broth send you a second PM specifically about me, if it was just random facts?
I don't think they were random. If you were told someone is trying to kill you I am thinking maybe I was told what I was so that if anybody came after you I would know that you are not liked and someone is trying to lynch you. I don't think all this info was supposed to come out day one.

As for Renji he did say I was corrupt. I am not. That is the thing.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Renji told you that you didn't like Cigaro????
I meant Broth. Obvs.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So yea im back from dinner.

I got a pm next to my role telling me that Gonzo has been corrupt and stuff. I just figured that he is evil that way. No good people are corrupt.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can we get an updated vote count?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And Renji what is your ace up your hole?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
So yea im back from dinner.

I got a pm next to my role telling me that Gonzo has been corrupt and stuff. I just figured that he is evil that way. No good people are corrupt.
So when I come back good what will your response be? I know this will happen, you will deny it so make it hypothetical in your case.
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
And Renji what is your ace up your hole?
i got a person that could attest to me being good, but i dont want to reveal him yet

Old 08-14-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
So when I come back good what will your response be? I know this will happen, you will deny it so make it hypothetical in your case.
I guess people will see what my response then will be?

Old 08-14-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
I guess people will see what my response then will be?
Okay. Gotcha. You are full of ****. Again, I am fine with being lynched. It will only hurt you guys and I need to make it to the end to win anyway. After having to essentially reveal myself because Renji made **** up that isn't happening because even if I am not lynched I will be killed tonight by someone evil. Please do make fun of Renji after I die for ******* you guys over though.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Consider it done!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote