Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-20-2012, 01:11 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Stafford was an incredible prospect as well, AND he has elite production in the NFL already. Luck certainly has the capability of equaling or even surpassing him, but as of today and the near future, I take Stafford.

He may have Megatron, but then again, he's only had Megatron.
If you told me both would be healthy for the rest of their careers, agreed. But Stafford's injuries tip me toward Luck.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:20 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Almost comparing apples and oranges because of Calvin Johnson.

Ugh. This is so annoying to me.

"Give Sam Bradford a chance, he doesn't even have any weapons"

"Matt Stafford is good, but he has Calvin Johnson"

We want to give crap QB's the benefit of the doubt when nobody is there to catch the ball and slight them when they have good weapons to throw to. Calvin Johnson is phenomal, but Stafford threw for 5000 yards and 40 TD's in his first full season in the NFL. Let's not act like he'd be some moderate level QB if he didn't have him out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:27 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did someone even mention Aaron Rodgers?

Honestly I'd take Luck over Stafford in the very long term, mostly because I'm a homer. However, there really isn't a logical reason to take Luck over Stafford where we are now. Stafford just threw 40+ TDs at 24. Yes CJ is godly but Stafford was amazing. You take the guy who has proven himself in the NFL.

Quote:
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:36 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
It was. Unfortunately, the replay referees are locked out.
I'm 99% certain that Mike Pereira stated during the game the other night that although the replay officials are in the same union, they have their own CBA and are currently working the games.
Old 08-20-2012, 01:37 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All guys in the booth are the same as before. No lockout for them.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:38 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
If you told me both would be healthy for the rest of their careers, agreed. But Stafford's injuries tip me toward Luck.
Stafford has had the same injury twice, and there's a metal bar there so it literally cannot happen again. It's physically impossible. He got his ass kicked last year and only missed 3 snaps, he'll be perfectly fine.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:42 AM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luck would be the #1 overall pick if every player on the planet were available in a draft. He's as clean as it gets and his "intangibles are off the charts".

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:49 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get that this is a draft site, so rookies will always be overrated, but this is ridiculous. People are acting like Luck's floor is a first ballot hall of famer, or even higher.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:50 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Stafford didn't miss a single game due to injury while at Georgia, but now after a few pro seasons he has an injury prone label, so I feel granting Luck this attribute of superior durability is flawed at this juncture. Stafford has been getting hit by NFL defenders while playing behind a poor Lions OL. Luck has been getting hit by college defenders while playing behind a great Stanford OL. The jump in competition level makes projecting durability seem like a waste of time.

That's not to say Stafford's injury history isn't worrisome, but just like how Luck hasn't had the chance to prove he can match Stafford when it comes to yards and TD's, he also hasn't had the chance to show what he can do when it comes to durability in the NFL. Especially considering how unafraid Luck is of contact it seems.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:51 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's Stafford for me and it isn't close. Throwing for 5,000 yards and 40 TDs is not easy. If we're making a team today I'm taking the guy who has done something in the NFL.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:53 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Stafford didn't miss a single game due to injury while at Georgia, but now after a few pro seasons he has an injury prone label, so I feel granting Luck this attribute of superior durability is flawed at this juncture. Stafford has been getting hit by NFL defenders while playing behind a poor Lions OL. Luck has been getting hit by college defenders while playing behind a great Stanford OL. The jump in competition level makes projecting durability seem like a waste of time.

That's not to say Stafford's injury history isn't worrisome, but just like how Luck hasn't had the chance to prove he can match Stafford when it comes to yards and TD's, he also hasn't had the chance to show what he can do when it comes to durability in the NFL. Especially considering how unafraid Luck is of contact it seems.
I JUST EXPLAINED IT TH, RIGHT UP THERE. No more injuries, I'm telling you.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:05 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Ugh. This is so annoying to me.

"Give Sam Bradford a chance, he doesn't even have any weapons"

"Matt Stafford is good, but he has Calvin Johnson"

We want to give crap QB's the benefit of the doubt when nobody is there to catch the ball and slight them when they have good weapons to throw to. Calvin Johnson is phenomal, but Stafford threw for 5000 yards and 40 TD's in his first full season in the NFL. Let's not act like he'd be some moderate level QB if he didn't have him out there.

well too be fair, both those examples are at the extreme ends of the spectrum.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:08 AM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Luck is still only a year and six months younger than Stafford.

If you put a gun to my head and make me pick one, I'm taking the guy who just passed for 5000 yards and 40 TDs in the NFL.

A year and 6 months younger. Not that big of a deal actually. A real tough decision between Luck and Stafford. I would like to see Luck's numbers this year first. I also wonder what Stafford's numbers would be without Mega ?

Good debate
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:14 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Calvin Johnson is great, probably the best receiver in the league. But if I were a Lions fan and I could only keep one, it would be Stafford all the way. The two seasons Stafford was injured, they were 8-24. The season he is fully healthy, they make the playoffs for the first time in over a decade. Johnson's numbers also improved greatly with a fully healthy Stafford.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
Luck would be the #1 overall pick if every player on the planet were available in a draft. He's as clean as it gets and his "intangibles are off the charts".
This just isn't true. Rodgers still has 7-10 years of elite QB years left. Stafford still has 10-12 great years left. Sure, Luck has more years of playing left, but despite what the draft community thinks, he isn't a guarantee. Those two I would take over Luck every time. Hell, I'm not even a huge Cam Newton fan but I might even take him over Luck just because he has actually put up huge numbers in the NFL and is just as young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:25 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let Luck prove himself first. As of right now I'd taken the proven Stafford over Luck. Plus I know with CJ on the team, and a mixed with Stafford's talent, that he will get his stats.

Not to mention, if that offense has him throw 663 freaking times, he is going to get his stats! I mean 663 freaking times in a season is a lot of attempts. If he does that on a consistent basis like Brees does in his offense, then he will get his stats.

It makes what AR does even more amazing. The fact he can put up insane stats with 502 attempts is just sick.

But as of now I'd take Stafford, until I see Luck can prove himself. Then re-evaluate then.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how did you all like Kellen Moore performance on Friday?I missed the game and did not get the chance to watch .
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stafford v Luck isn't even a debate right now.

Newton v Luck is much more interesting.

Quote:
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
how did you all like Kellen Moore performance on Friday?I missed the game and did not get the chance to watch .
He improved from his first game which is nice to see but just doesn't have the arm strength. Career #3 QB.
Old 08-20-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would take luck over Newton. I want to see how Newton progresses this year, but right now gun to my head id take Luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
He improved from his first game which is nice to see but just doesn't have the arm strength. Career #3 QB.
*Practice squad QB

Save the 3rd QB spot for a guy you can develop and then profit from. Moore will never be that. He should just play out his PS eligibility, and then hop on with some university as a grad assistant if he wants to try coaching.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Let Luck prove himself first. As of right now I'd taken the proven Stafford over Luck. Plus I know with CJ on the team, and a mixed with Stafford's talent, that he will get his stats.

Not to mention, if that offense has him throw 663 freaking times, he is going to get his stats! I mean 663 freaking times in a season is a lot of attempts. If he does that on a consistent basis like Brees does in his offense, then he will get his stats.

It makes what AR does even more amazing. The fact he can put up insane stats with 502 attempts is just sick.

But as of now I'd take Stafford, until I see Luck can prove himself. Then re-evaluate then.
Luck does need to prove himself, but it's hard not to like him right out of the gates as as rookie. And although he has Reggie Wayne, who is older, he doesn't really have any other big time threats. At least none we know of yet. It took Stafford some time like everyone else and although he did just throw 40 touchdowns, Andrew Luck does look like an All-Pro right out of the gate. I have a question for you actually. If you could take Luck or Stafford on the Lions right now who do you choose?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's an interesting one. I'd probably go with Newton, but it's almost impossible to call.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael Vick is playing so bad this pre-season... I hope this doesn't last.
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:30 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What The ****!?
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vick done already. Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote