Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-01-2012, 09:46 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the **** is Oregon wearing.....

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:48 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty sure Kiffin is going to just let Barkley run up stats this year to win the Heisman...hehe
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
It's good money for Savannah State though and they can say they traveled to a big time stadium lol
And got a big time ass whoopin lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
What the **** is Oregon wearing.....
Ugly ass ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
I agree - but those schools do get $$$ - they know what they are signing up for. It does skew the numbers though and they amount to very cheap victories - essentially a dress rehearsal - The Globetrotters vs. the Generals
I mean, take for example the game I am watching: Arkansas State vs. Oregon.

We all know that Ark State isn't going to win, but there is a chance that it will be, at least, interesting. Maybe Ark State keeps it close (I hope so, I like their QB and coach) but if Oregon played, say, Sacramento State, it would be some 80-point blowout and rather lame.

Yes, the FCS teams get money, but that has got to be so ******* depressing for the players and coaches. What can the Savannah St. coach say at halftime? "Best of luck!"?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:51 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I mean, take for example the game I am watching: Arkansas State vs. Oregon.

We all know that Ark State isn't going to win, but there is a chance that it will be, at least, interesting. Maybe Ark State keeps it close (I hope so, I like their QB and coach) but if Oregon played, say, Sacramento State, it would be some 80-point blowout and rather lame.

Yes, the FCS teams get money, but that has got to be so ******* depressing for the players and coaches. What can the Savannah St. coach say at halftime? "Best of luck!"?
I agree. I wish their was a rule against scheduling cupcakes. Most teams do it though - UNC blew out Elon 62-0 today.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:53 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pretty sure Kiffin is going to just let Barkley run up stats this year to win the Heisman...hehe
Naw, back-up is coming in.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:56 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

Anyone else getting annoyed at how they are pronouncing the Oregon qb's last name?
Old 09-01-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

big play on a slant over the middle to Coleman, who has an incredible amount of potential at 6'6 and has great speed for it. His hands need to get better and well...the whole QB getting the ball there thing.

i know i'm just talking to myself here about the rutgers game, but i talk to myself a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
TheRubberDuck45
Rookie

TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bamas offense has came out flat. 31-7 isnt a big enough lead to take the 3rd and 4th quarters off.
TheRubberDuck45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Meh, its good for him.
definitely.

also, if oregon wanted to they could probably match that okst. score.

If their defense was as good as their offense, they'd be unstoppable.

Must be fun as a UO student.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:02 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wittek has a nice throwing motion.

holds the ball nice too.

Last edited by soybean : 09-01-2012 at 10:04 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
big play on a slant over the middle to Coleman, who has an incredible amount of potential at 6'6 and has great speed for it. His hands need to get better and well...the whole QB getting the ball there thing.

i know i'm just talking to myself here about the rutgers game, but i talk to myself a lot
I'm here asshole!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I'm here asshole!
we have our convo in the Rutgers thread!

we can't take over EVERY thread...

or can we?
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nobody cares about Rutgers.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Oregon is up 22-0 in the 1st quarter and they just went for it on 4th down...
Old 09-01-2012, 10:13 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Nobody cares about Rutgers.
stop being grumpy and picking random fights. it doesn't suit you
Quote:
Old 09-01-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

29-0 end of first quarter oregon.

Probably jump oklahoma, not that it matters.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scotty of course we can! We run this ****.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Oregon is up 22-0 in the 1st quarter and they just went for it on 4th down...
Karma will get them later in the season when they face a bigger/stronger team - happens to them every year
Old 09-01-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Karma will get them later in the season when they face a bigger/stronger team - happens to them every year
yep. their offense can score on anybody but their defense will lose them a game against a top opponent.

Only team to at least legitimately score on LSU.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
dezsucks (Bob)
Rookie

dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michigan is outclassed athletically but if Michigan had a QB who could throw with any accuracy the game would be much much much closer. Denard Robinson can not throw at all and his WR have been pretty darn open. I can imagine ALA losing in a high scoring game to a team with a modern pass offense.
dezsucks (Bob) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
TheRubberDuck45
Rookie

TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was Alabamas biggest concern this season. Stopping the pass. The backups, backups can stop the run.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
dezsucks (Bob)
Rookie

dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRubberDuck45 View Post
That was Alabamas biggest concern this season. Stopping the pass. The backups, backups can stop the run.
Not impressed with the secondary -- at that is usually shocking with a Saban team.

Got to look at the ALA schedule and see if I can get a wager in versus a competent QB.
dezsucks (Bob) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
TheRubberDuck45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezbryant View Post
Not impressed with the secondary -- at that is usually shocking with a Saban team.
Well its the same thing that happened in 2010. All new starters in the secondary.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:33 PM    (permalink
TheRubberDuck45
Rookie

Arkansas and Tennessee will be interesting.