Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-23-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First off...losing Kenny Wu sucks.

Second, how quick can we end this day.

Third, I'm still alive....Mcgee must not be evil.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
First off...losing Kenny Wu sucks.

Second, how quick can we end this day.

Third, I'm still alive....Mcgee must not be evil.
Or you both are.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure McGee and McDaniel are secretly the same person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What foolish suspicions from Del Rio and Cigars.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, and do you see what happens when you lynch on the first day!? Unce.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:51 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Or you both are.
Nah we tried that before, and we failed miserably.

Old 08-23-2012, 10:54 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Yup, we're not allowed to be on the same side, anymore. So we should probably be voting McGee.

Wait, which account am I logged into?
Old 08-23-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I know who Bombay is and it's very interesting. I think jballa sticks out as the most suspicious and for now, he's my vote.

Vote: jballa

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

I'm intrigued by something that I said earlier, and by that I mean Mcgee, which was the votes on CMD. Unfortunately couldn't really discuss it yesterday because of such a short day, but at least the dentist is gone.

Old 08-23-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm intrigued by something that I said earlier, and by that I mean Mcgee, which was the votes on CMD. Unfortunately couldn't really discuss it yesterday because of such a short day, but at least the dentist is gone.
What about the votes on CMD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:03 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Well what have you to say about it, evil robot us?
Old 08-23-2012, 11:04 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Well, I know Rob brought it up about with regards to jballa and the way he voted. But the mafia didn't know he was the SK, they probably thought it was a nice easy town aligned member that they were lynching and thus getting a free kill, but too bad.

Old 08-23-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This might sound arrogant and that's not my intention, but it's always weird to me when guys vote and act as though they aren't sure about it as if that defends them from being called out one way or another. The three people who did this for CMD were jballa, Cigaro, and R4L. They're all rubbing me the wrong way.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 08-23-2012, 11:13 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
This might sound arrogant and that's not my intention, but it's always weird to me when guys vote and act as though they aren't sure about it as if that defends them from being called out one way or another. The three people who did this for CMD were jballa, Cigaro, and R4L. They're all rubbing me the wrong way.
I'm right there with ya, buddy. So whatever your game is, you're doing it right.
Old 08-23-2012, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd put pressure on cigaro and raiderz.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I'm right there with ya, buddy. So whatever your game is, you're doing it right.
You should vote then, one way or another. We've had essentially the perfect game thus far so we have room to take a risk. I doubt investigative will be coming out this early so might as well play in regards to our daytime activity.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 08-23-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Don't tell me what I should do!

vote: Cigaro
Old 08-23-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

reveal yourself Brodeur
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Don't tell me what I should do!

vote: Cigaro
who is Cigaro? you mean Cigars?
Old 08-23-2012, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
reveal yourself Brodeur
Why would I do that?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-23-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Why would I do that?
I don't know. It was worth a shot, you evil scum
Old 08-23-2012, 11:25 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Hmmmm raiderz, asking Snicho to reveal himself, the classic distancing himself from other mafia players and the vote seeming off.

I'm thinking he may be our best bet.

Old 08-23-2012, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Think about Cigaro, SBH.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-23-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Think about Cigaro, SBH.
and I have been doing so
Old 08-23-2012, 11:29 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

I am feeling so out of things this game it is hard to play these games on vacation