Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-24-2012, 12:32 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
TBW is making a mistake.
You don't think jballa is bad?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd suspect you before I'd suspect them.
And you'd be completely wrong.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
You don't think jballa is bad?
I know he isn't.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seems like Brody is not letting us in on something he may know.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
TBW is making a mistake.
If you think I am evil, vote for me. Don't repeatedly tell people to be suspicious of me, then not act on your own suspicions. That is basically the reason CMD was lynched.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:35 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it was pretty obvious what he was getting at :/

Vote: Raiderz

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:36 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
If you think I am evil, vote for me. Don't repeatedly tell people to be suspicious of me, then not act on your own suspicions. That is basically the reason CMD was lynched.
I always thought jballa was more suspicious, I voted for you to put the heat on. Your situation was way different.

Edit: CMD's situation

Compliments of TACKLE

Last edited by TheBoyWonder22 : 08-24-2012 at 12:50 AM.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Because I'm not sure of it cigaro, I don't know who is evil at this point. I'm inclined to believe it's you and/or raiderz at this point, but I'm not fully certain.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-24-2012, 12:38 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I'm not evil. I fail to see how I even raised a bit of suspicion.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 08-24-2012, 12:38 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

Jballa (1): TBW
Cigars (1): McGee
r4l (1): fenikz

With 16 remaining, 9 votes are needed for a majority.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:47 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

trying to flush out brody is pretty suspicious

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:54 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Vote: Raiderz

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-24-2012, 12:55 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Well if he knows he's not evil and I'm speculating, then Brody has a stronger point. I mean aside from having a different day one strategy, there's no reason not to trust him. Fenikz, I really don't think he's flushing him out, but if his role contains more info than it currently appears to be he should probably share any other discoveries he may have made, assuming there's more to it. I still don't like what R4L has said thus far.
Unvote: jballa
Vote: raiderz

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 08-24-2012, 12:58 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

Cigars (1): McGee
r4l (3): fenikz, Brodeur, TBW

With 16 remaining, 9 votes are needed for a majority.
Old 08-24-2012, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Telling you I'm not your guy. When the rest of the town comes back you'll see

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 08-24-2012, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I also love how I'm suspicious with 0 arguments against me. Brody has been just as bad as Cig or myself yet no he's clear. Sounds logical.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 08-24-2012, 01:06 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I also love how I'm suspicious with 0 arguments against me. Brody has been just as bad as Cig or myself yet no he's clear. Sounds logical.
He's insinuated his role. If someone else comes forward and contradicts it then his clearing wouldn't stand. If you have nothing to worry about, just role reveal.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 08-24-2012, 01:11 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

No, not yet. I'll do it if things start picking up. For now imma head to bed.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 08-24-2012, 03:10 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As i see it, its either we trust brody, or go against him. With the amount of mafia and sk already dead, i dont think brody would just go out and just lie. So im going to trust brody with this.

lynch r4l

Last edited by Gay Ork Wang : 08-24-2012 at 03:41 AM.
Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 06:32 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
As i see it, its either we trust brody, or go against him. With the amount of mafia and sk already dead, i dont think brody would just go out and just lie. So im going to trust brody with this.
Yup. I would have been all for a jballa lynch, but I don't see the harm in trusting brody at this stage of the game. Even if R4L is good, he hasn't really been contributing anyway.

vote: R4L
Old 08-24-2012, 06:37 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys, stop voting for R4L. We as a town are doing great. Don't mess it up by killing a town-aligned player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 06:41 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Guys, stop voting for R4L. We as a town are doing great. Don't mess it up by killing a town-aligned player.
And makes you so sure he's town aligned?

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 08-24-2012, 06:46 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
And makes you so sure he's town aligned?
Because I know who his character is and that character is 100% American.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 06:49 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fine.....

unvote: R4L

Come out and play, Wooty.

vote: Woot
Old 08-24-2012, 06:53 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So wait I might be missing something but has Brody claimed some form of ability?

Secondly I'm wondering if we should be looking at people who would actually allow snicho to send the GF for killing.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote