Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-24-2012, 06:55 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
So wait I might be missing something but has Brody claimed some form of ability?

Secondly I'm wondering if we should be looking at people who would actually allow snicho to send the GF for killing.
Brody has claimed nothing.

So we should be looking at people who are idiots?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 06:59 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Brody has claimed nothing.

So we should be looking at people who are idiots?
I wouldn't say idiots I'd say either people who are

A. inexperienced
B. inactive
C. easily persuaded

unless someone has something better I think JBalla would be my target.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 07:09 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let me stop you right there and tell you jballa ain't the guy either.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 08-24-2012, 07:20 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Let me stop you right there and tell you jballa ain't the guy either.
and you know this how?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 08-24-2012, 07:43 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
and you know this how?
I know who his character is. His character was on the Mighty Ducks.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 08-24-2012, 07:55 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so jrd is a cop?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 07:57 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can also confirm that R4L is 100% good.

Don't be stupid and vote him out. Yes I had that post where I said he was suspicious but I was trying to trap people with that.
Old 08-24-2012, 07:59 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
so jrd is a cop?
No I am not. I am a 2x thief. I stole from jballa night one and R4L night two. The things I stole point directly to certain characters that are good. If people need further proof, I can reveal what I stole with the permission of jballa and R4L. I'm essentially a townie now so that is why I am coming out now.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 08-24-2012, 08:03 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well at least we can clear 2 people if jr isn't lying.

and gonzo was suspicious of me because I called him out first day like I always do. I assure you, i'm good. If we believe brody and jr, we've got a lot of guys cleared and already only lost one townie (and it was gonzo, so that's kind of a win)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 08:14 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Ok that means list time

IF WE BELIEVE JRD

JRD Good
Broth Good
jballa good
R4L good
1. OSU
3. Rufus
5. sbh
6. McGee
8. scotty
10. Cigars
11. TBW
13. fenikz
14. RobS
16. Wootizzle
17. Brodeur
19. Renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 08-24-2012, 08:15 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

It seemed like Brodeur cleared me and jballa. I cleared jballa and R4L. So that makes four people cleared. I also think Rufus is good. So that leaves 14 people. If we follow broth's recommendations of going for someone who would be okay with sending snicho to do the kill, I'd say...

OSU
TBW
Woot

Vote TBW

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 08-24-2012, 08:17 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Yeah I'd say unless there is a huge broth up by snicho which is possible then we shouldn't suspect Renji or Cigars.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 08-24-2012, 08:45 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

I think if anyone else can be cleared, that information should probably come out. We can pretty much clear five people. That leaves 14. There are probably four evil guys left, so we have a 28.6% chance of blindly lynching a mafia. If we could clear maybe 2 or 3 other people, that would definitely help our chances of hitting.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 08-24-2012, 09:06 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm good and I can prove it.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:09 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
I'm good and I can prove it.
By proving yourself good, can you also prove others are good?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 08-24-2012, 09:10 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't prove the guys I helped were good or not

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:18 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Gotcha. So now for me it comes down to OSU and TBW.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 08-24-2012, 09:53 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man now I just feel like a douche for going against jr lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 10:03 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what are the suspicions against me all of a sudden.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 10:11 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
So what are the suspicions against me all of a sudden.
I just feel that you might be the type of person to allow the Godfather to be sent to do the kill.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 08-24-2012, 10:12 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the current logic being used against you is a little weird, but I didn't like how you were the last person to jump on Breodeur before it shifted to CMD, whose lunch train you also joined. I haven't gotten a completely evil feeling from how you explained your votes (including snicho), but it's not really a good one, either.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I think the current logic being used against you is a little weird, but I didn't like how you were the last person to jump on Breodeur before it shifted to CMD, whose lunch train you also joined. I haven't gotten a completely evil feeling from how you explained your votes (including snicho), but it's not really a good one, either.
I had my suspicions of Brody for awhile, I wasn't jumping on a lynch train. I switched to CMD(lynch train) because I felt there was some more believable evidence against him and he was doomed anyways. My vote for Snicho was because there was damn near concrete evidence against him(lynch train). It's not like anyone else had a reason to vote for Snicho or CMD until the evidence came out.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 10:25 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still don't fully trust JR, but do I ever?
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 10:28 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I still don't fully trust JR, but do I ever?
I stepped in to stop a lynch train on R4L. I think that should clear me. Pretty sure Brody can clear me as well.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 08-24-2012, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

Cigars (1): McGee
r4l (4): fenikz, Brodeur, TBW, GOW
Woot (1): RobS
YBW (1): JRD

With 16 remaining, 9 votes are needed for a majority.