Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-21-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait, so you promote RR, yet detest actually dying yourself? For someone who likes RR as much as you, you must be willing to die yourself.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I trust the RR enough that it won't hit me, just because I play the odds. Besides that, I'm willing to do a no lynch because I believe there could be someone easily nailed tonight.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

classic evil Brody. Guy always wants RR when he is mafia

vote: Broduer

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I trust the RR enough that it won't hit me, just because I play the odds. Besides that, I'm willing to do a no lynch because I believe there could be someone easily nailed tonight.
The whole 'I am OK with someone else randomly dying as long as its not me' line of thinking is the exact reason why I am voting for you. Anyone who wants to randomly sacrifice another player for no real reason should be sacrificed themselves, IMO.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-21-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
The whole 'I am OK with someone else randomly dying as long as its not me' line of thinking is the exact reason why I am voting for you. Anyone who wants to randomly sacrifice another player for no real reason should be sacrificed themselves, IMO.
No, I just believe we can catch a bad guy just as likely by doing the RR as we can by lynching a random person night one. I prefer No Lynch just because I know we can't find someone or clear someone tonight, but if you guys are stupid enough to kill me, good luck. Like I said, I'm very useful to this town.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-21-2012, 10:33 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To me your behavior just seems very evil. Either SK or Mafia. You don't care who dies so long as it isn't you.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:33 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to go ahead and Unvote Brody because I really don't think he is evil and I could see this lynch train gaining steam. I don't know if I'll be able to check in before the day ends (super busy tomorrow) and I don't want his good guy blood on my hands.

Unvote Brodeur

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
No, I just believe we can catch a bad guy just as likely by doing the RR as we can by lynching a random person night one. I prefer No Lynch just because I know we can't find someone or clear someone tonight, but if you guys are stupid enough to kill me, good luck. Like I said, I'm very useful to this town.
From the rest of the town's perspective, there is no reason to believe you are not a random mafia member. You are basically getting what you asked for, you just now don't like it because it affects you and not someone else as you were hoping.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-21-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Or because I trust a RR more than I trust you dummies to find an evil guy day one, if we're playing it that way.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-21-2012, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Or because I trust a RR more than I trust you dummies to find an evil guy day one, if we're playing it that way.
The odds would be the same either way...

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-21-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Which is exactly why I said it. Hell, you're already willing to lynch me on day one because I (as always) said I'm for a No lynch (YET AGAIN) and I enjoy a RR. That has nothing to do with my affiliation, it's just how I roll in these games. But if you want to lynch me, fine. You lose someone of actual use.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-21-2012, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Which is exactly why I said it. Hell, you're already willing to lynch me on day one because I (as always) said I'm for a No lynch (YET AGAIN) and I enjoy a RR. That has nothing to do with my affiliation, it's just how I roll in these games. But if you want to lynch me, fine. You lose someone of actual use.
Just like we could through RR...

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-21-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

And I'm playing the odds that we would kill a SK or Mafia that way. It's gambling, I'm willing to do it. But again, I'd do a No Lynch just as easily.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-21-2012, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

Brodeur (4): Cigaro, TBW, Gonzo, OSU
ScottyBoy (1): Dr. Gonzo
JRD (1): McGee
Rufus (1): RobS
No Lynch (3): CMD, Brody, SBH

With 19 remaining, 10 votes are needed for a majority.

Old 08-21-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Jr seems like am extremely evil **** at this point as well. If Brodeur is lynched and its actually good we should look at him first. Brodeur, you deserve this. You need to stop pushing RR or no lynch day one, it hurts the town. No lynch should be a last resort, not a foregone conclusion. I also still think scotty is evil.
Old 08-21-2012, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I'm not going to change how I play.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-21-2012, 10:47 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonzo is a scum
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sbh I don't even

What is your game, Brodie?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:54 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
sbh I don't even

if I told you Brodeur was evil what would your thoughts on Brodeur be?
Old 08-21-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
sbh I don't even

I have no game, I'm defending myself.

RIP TheManInBlack
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saved a baby bunnies life from my ***** of a cat

no need to thank me

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
So Jr seems like am extremely evil **** at this point as well. If Brodeur is lynched and its actually good we should look at him first. Brodeur, you deserve this. You need to stop pushing RR or no lynch day one, it hurts the town. No lynch should be a last resort, not a foregone conclusion. I also still think scotty is evil.
If Brody comes out good, I'm evil because as mafia, I knew he was good thus I'm trying to look good defending him. If he comes back evil, I'm evil because I defended a mafia pal. Amirite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Saved a baby bunnies life from my ***** of a cat

no need to thank me
you have a cat. evil villains sit in their huge swivel chairs in their hideouts and menacingly pet their cats until the hero comes in and they can do a dramatic spin around.

fenikz is clearly evil
Old 08-21-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could you try to be just a little less evil, jr? For sake of the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
if I told you Brodeur was evil what would your thoughts on Brodeur be?
I would probably continue to refrain from voting for him. Unless you were really convincing.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:03 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
I would probably continue to refrain from voting for him. Unless you were really convincing.
so you would refrain from voting for an evil person, hrmm?