Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-21-2012, 11:04 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can't play that game with me, sbh. I invented that game. Possibly when evil.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you're probably just evil right now to be perfectly honest
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
you have a cat. evil villains sit in their huge swivel chairs in their hideouts and menacingly pet their cats until the hero comes in and they can do a dramatic spin around.

fenikz is clearly evil
I don't even pay attention to it really, but the bunny was screaming so I was like **** you cat
Old 08-21-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
If Brody comes out good, I'm evil because as mafia, I knew he was good thus I'm trying to look good defending him. If he comes back evil, I'm evil because I defended a mafia pal. Amirite?
If it turns out he is evil i think you are good. Classic evil Vidae response. I am almost more comfortable lynching you than Brodeur at this point.
Old 08-22-2012, 12:31 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think its weird that CMD is sort of suggesting that Brody is evil while sticking with no lynch. I'm gonna assume that his play will be to say that he was for the no-lynch and that he was in the same boat as everyone in that he seemed suspect and what not. That is certainly mafia behavior and I don't think his approach would make sense if he was legitimately good.

Unvote: Brody
Vote: CMD

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TBW busting a Gonzo haha

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:53 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
TBW busting a Gonzo haha
Haha I don't think my theory is like Gonzo in the sense that it's actually logical. I'd like to hear what CMD says though, but why would he pull that?

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 08-22-2012, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Haha I don't think my theory is like Gonzo in the sense that it's actually logical. I'd like to hear what CMD says though, but why would he pull that?
You can **** right off now. My theories all make perfect damn sense.
Old 08-22-2012, 01:09 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
You can **** right off now. My theories all make perfect damn sense.
Haha alright man, I just feel like we're barking up the wrong tree. This feels like CJ again.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 08-22-2012, 01:22 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

Brodeur (3): Cigaro, Gonzo, OSU
ScottyBoy (1): Dr. Gonzo
JRD (1): McGee
Rufus (1): RobS
No Lynch (3): CMD, Brody, SBH
CMD (1): TBW

With 19 remaining, 10 votes are needed for a majority.
Old 08-22-2012, 01:30 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 07:53 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brothgar commented on Brodie's playstyle, but it was before he had that much heat on him. Curious as to what his thoughts are right now.

Still backing jr for death.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:24 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I actually agree with Mcgee, for once.

Seems like a classic mafia move, I should know, because I've done it.The classic "defend a good player to be seen as good later on and divert attention away from yourself for the time being" tactic. Were onto you Jr!
Old 08-22-2012, 08:40 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Brothgar commented on Brodie's playstyle, but it was before he had that much heat on him. Curious as to what his thoughts are right now.

Still backing jr for death.
So you are asking me my thoughts on brodeur eh?

Honestly my comment was rather weak but it might be the best thing we have to work on. With that said I kind of wonder about those who jumpped on the train. I don't know what to think about Brody. Feniks strikes me as odd too although its usually TH who makes lots of jokes when he's evil.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:15 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Anyone want to play some street hockey?
Old 08-22-2012, 09:31 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think its weird that CMD is sort of suggesting that Brody is evil while sticking with no lynch. I'm gonna assume that his play will be to say that he was for the no-lynch and that he was in the same boat as everyone in that he seemed suspect and what not. That is certainly mafia behavior and I don't think his approach would make sense if he was legitimately good.

Unvote: Brody
Vote: CMD
I've done this same thing when mafia before - accusing someone of being suspicious but never voting for them for fear that people will join in. I am surprisingly willing to roll with you on this one.

unvote: no lynch
vote: CMD
Old 08-22-2012, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

Brodeur (3): Cigaro, Gonzo, OSU
ScottyBoy (1): Dr. Gonzo
JRD (1): McGee
Rufus (1): RobS
No Lynch (2): CMD, Brody
CMD (3): TBW, sbh, Woot

With 19 remaining, 10 votes are needed for a majority.

Last edited by Todd Bertuzzi : 08-22-2012 at 09:42 AM.
Todd Bertuzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna go ahead and vote CMD too.

Vote CMD

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:56 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im not mafia. I've just always been pro no lynch day one. I like to stay consistent. I'm suspicious of Brody and I lasted that out there for future reference, but I'm not gonna vote on a small whim of mine day 1.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:58 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You know what, this seems a helluva lot more reasonable than voting for a guy who is pulling for RR. Doesn't rid my suspicions of Broduer, but for now

unvote Brody

vote CMD

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:04 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Im not mafia. I've just always been pro no lynch day one. I like to stay consistent. I'm suspicious of Brody and I lasted that out there for future reference, but I'm not gonna vote on a small whim of mine day 1.
well I've played things this exact way as mafia and I am willing to risk seeing if you are doing the same
Old 08-22-2012, 10:11 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I do the same thing all the time when I'm pro-town, too. Maybe that's why I'm so sketchy. But it could be worth seeing where this goes.
Old 08-22-2012, 10:12 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's your loss then.
Old 08-22-2012, 10:21 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Well, we all know the Ducks have to suffer a loss before getting redemption in the end.

Oh man what a great theme for mafia analogy.
Old 08-22-2012, 10:23 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Well, we all know the Ducks have to suffer a loss before getting redemption in the end.
might be the most sound logic I've ever seen on here.

If CMD is Adam Banks or Dean Portman killing him won't matter, it'll just give the town a super powerful guy in the end. We can take the loss of a Goldberg or Ken Wu as well.

Vote CMD

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote