Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-09-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Green Bay Packers are in last place.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:40 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steelers run D did not look very good. If that aspect of their defense takes a step back this season, that's a huge negative.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A couple of questions here about JAC-MIN:

1) Who was the corner that Shorts got the better of on the bomb TD? I'd ask WHY THE ******* **** they are playing with no safety help in that situation but there can't possibly be a good answer.

2) What did Ponder do with about 30 seconds left and a few timeouts to get them into FG range? Big kickoff return? Deep middle stuff? I thought for sure the game was over after Gabbert hit Shorts....
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
The Rams didn't suck that bad today! I am so proud, very good. Yeah, we lost, but damn man, u tell me this morning we'd go into Detroit and only lose by 4, I'm jerking it. So I am very happy with their performance.

Performances that I did not like: the refs. They suck. It is what it is, no game was legit tho decided by the refs, I'd love to see them resolve the real refs thing this week, but if not, the refs weren't THAT awful.
How did the dymanic trio of Schottenheimer, Flapjack Mulligan and Hunter do for you? I still cringe about all three of those guys. Just terrible.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:09 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bills need a new quarterback. Could see them drafting one of barkley wilson or bray, thomas, jones or smith.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:11 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Bills need a new quarterback. Could see them drafting one of barkley wilson or bray, thomas, jones or smith.
If only Luck would have came out after his sophomore year. Bills would have Newton right now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Depends. Fitztragic got a huge contract deal last season so it all depends on Wilson wanting to admit the deal was a mistake.

I think Gailey will ride or die with Fitztragic. Barkley would be big for them though, but I'd hate to see that as a Jets fan.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:36 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Random week 1 thoughts

-Redskins playoff contenders, or just a week 1 flash?

-Who would have thought that Kevin Kolb leads the Cardinals in a comeback

-Bills just completely laid an egg out there. Week 1 is usually when the biggest anomalies occur but they don't have the benefit of the doubt. I'm interested in watching them next week against a banged up Chiefs team. If the Bills are even semi-legit they should at least compete, if not win the damn game.

-I honestly can't believe how bad Weeden was. Rookie or not, i don't care. a 5 QBR, 3 YPA...just awful. I didn't get the pick at the time, why a rebuilding team would take a 28 year old developmental quarterback baffled me and this pick could lead to a house cleaning in the FO/coaching staff. The Browns defense was just nasty today and it was all wasted.

-I thought TB had a decent chance of being the 2011 49ers (strong D, safe O with an emphasis on the run). So far so good. They're my sleeper pick to make the playoffs, although ATL looks strong enough to win the division.

-Chris Johnson...just...i didn't watch any of his carries so i'll refrain from too much. But 4 yards on 11 carries...somethings gota give. Hard to believe Munchak and Matthews couldnt coach up a decent run blocking OL, or Johnson has completely lost it.

-Gabbert looks improved. Reminds me of the leap Alex Smith took from 05-06. Went from looking lost to at least competent. Were we too quick to write him off?

-Atlanta looks legit. Top team in the NFC this year? Although i think GB and SF will challenge them too.

Last edited by 49ersfan_87 : 09-10-2012 at 01:04 AM.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:50 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
Depends. Fitztragic got a huge contract deal last season so it all depends on Wilson wanting to admit the deal was a mistake.

I think Gailey will ride or die with Fitztragic. Barkley would be big for them though, but I'd hate to see that as a Jets fan.
We won't avoid a franchise QB on account of Fitz if this is what we're getting. I also don't think we finish in Barkley territory.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:52 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
-Atlanta looks legit. Top team in the NFC this year? Although i think GB and SF will challenge them too.
Almost nothing would surprise me more. I don't have a well thought out reason, I just find it almost unfathomable that Atlanta is the best that the entire NFC has to offer.

Last edited by WCH : 09-10-2012 at 12:57 AM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Washington is a solid team for sure. They got some nice pieces but were missing a QB. If RGIII can be solid, I think Wash can push for a WC spot.

Weeden will be 29 next month. Worst pick ever, I really believe he'll be one and done. Unfortunately for the D they will get worn out after having to battle for so much during games. Hopefully they don't try to run Richardson to the ground either.

I saw most of the Pats/Titans game and CJ seems to be getting happy feet. He tries to move laterally instead of just going north and south. He doesn't make one cut and go either, he straight up danced in the hole for most of the game. He could be in a slump but has been regressing every year little by little, hard not to think he may be declining. That OL isn't doing him any favors though so that's another big aspect to consider.

Gabbert....meh...I'll reserve judgement for when he looks semi-competent against a semi-competent defense.

SF is the team to beat IMO. Atlanta looked fierce but KC was really banged up too. I really think they'll have a good year this year.

I'll also add, I can't believe how bad Pitt's defense looked. They got massacred in just about every aspect of the game. They were missing Clark and Harrison but my God was that painful to watch. Peyton looked fantastic, yes, I am a Peyton hater but I'll admit the guy looks good. I'll be intrigued to see how he holds up later in the season though. If he can keep it up Denver will be winning the division for sure.

Isaac Redman needs to get lost. The dude is as useful as a poopie flavored lollipop. Dwyer was running like a man who wanted the job and I think he should get it. Rainey should be used a la McCluster and Sproles. Haley needs to find a way to use him because I think he can be real solid.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Almost nothing would surprise me more. I don't have a well thought out reason, I just find it almost unfathomable that Atlanta is the best that the NFC has to offer.
SF is the best team in the NFC. I think Green Bay not caring about having a running game is catching up to them.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:12 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Almost nothing would surprise me more. I don't have a well thought out reason, I just find it almost unfathomable that Atlanta is the best that the entire NFC has to offer.
I don't know if its that far-fetched, they were the #1 seed only 2 years ago.

I would say GB has the best QB in the NFC and SF is the most balanced team but the Falcons certainly look explosive enough on offense. Nolan is still a top DC too. These certainly look like the top 3 contenders to be top team in the NFC right now.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:12 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watched Carl Nicks do a post-game conference. So good.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
I don't know if its that far-fetched, they were the #1 seed only 2 years ago.

I would say GB has the best QB in the NFC and SF is the most balanced team but the Falcons certainly look explosive enough on offense. Nolan is still a top DC too. These certainly look like the top 3 contenders to be top team in the NFC right now.
I don't think so. SF is no. 1 without question in my mind. ATL can maybe fight for no. 2 but even then I think they end up at 3.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I posted in here I thought the Lions-Rams score would be 27-20 and it ended up being 27-23. I never really felt like the Lions were going to lose during the game. Not sure what was going on with Stafford. He made some dumb throws and could have had a couple more interceptions. Suh, Fairley, Corey Williams, and Sammie Lee Hill has to be the best group of DTs in the NFL. 3 sacks from them and Sammie Lee Hill made a couple of impact plays. Did a good job of stopping Steven Jackson.

Not excited about playing SF on the road next Sunday.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It has only been one week folks.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:27 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Typical Ness.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:31 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Typical Ness.
Reality had to be firmly reestablished.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:34 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bucs for Superbowl!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:42 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But it was such a glorious week.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:47 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bucs played really well...but I really do like that team they built in Carolina for sure, tho.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:48 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

O yea and Tony Romo sucks

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 01:49 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But it was such a glorious week.
It's not over yet... Need to watch the Bengals dominate the Ravens first. Unless we lose, in which case I respect the Ravens and their fan-base.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:50 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tony Romo is a brown eyed handsome man, and a got damn manimal, among mere boys, on the field.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote