Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-05-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy crap. Witten is going to play.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...lay-vs-giants/

"Cleared" by the doctors eh?
Old 09-05-2012, 07:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Holy crap. Witten is going to play.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...lay-vs-giants/

"Cleared" by the doctors eh?
He's a warrior. A stupid warrior... but none the less... a warrior.

If he plays well in this game, he'll lock up a spot in the Ring of Honor.

D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thats absolutely insane. I hope he's actually 100%.

Heres hoping for a big game from my brand new fantasy QB (just traded for him), Mr. Romo!

^Thanks BK!
Bengalsrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why the **** is Mariah Carey on NFLN? I could care less about that disgusting ****. Jeez, this blows..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Why the **** is Mariah Carey on NFLN? I could care less about that disgusting ****. Jeez, this blows..
Gotta give women and "casual fans" something to pay attention to.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WTF that sucked.. can we get some music to get us pumped up for football all that did was make me want to change the channel. Please less music and more football related stuff.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

The team's inactives:

The Cowboys’ inactives are S Matt Johnson, G David Arkin, TE Colin Cochart, NT Jay Ratliff, CB Mike Jenkins, S Danny McCray and LB Kyle Wilber.

The Giants’ inactives are CB Prince Amukamara, OT James Brewer, DT Marvin Austin, WR Jerrel Jernigan, RB Da’Rel Scott, DE Adewale Ojomo and G Mitch Petrus.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's okay. She was really hot in the 1990's.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
It's okay. She was really hot in the 1990's.
That is true, but mostly the mid-90s. After that she just got nasty...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone pm me a link for where I can watch the game?
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
Can someone pm me a link for where I can watch the game?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That is true, but mostly the mid-90s. After that she just got nasty...
Yes. She isn't the same.

Quote:
Old 09-05-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaahhhh how I've missed football and my hatred for Rodney Harrison is still here :)

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh no, Hines Ward is terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Peyton Manning in Buick commercials just seems right.

Quote:
Old 09-05-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just start the game!
Old 09-05-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Do the Giants have a plan to introduce a Super Bowl Banner in their stadium? I can't remember if they did it the last time they won. I know various other teams have since the Patriots started doing it.

Quote:
Old 09-05-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get 'er done DeMarco!
Old 09-05-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait a second, how the hell is Beatty active? Beatty didn't practice i thought?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:15 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Do the Giants have a plan to introduce a Super Bowl Banner in their stadium? I can't remember if they did it the last time they won. I know various other teams have since the Patriots started doing it.
i don't remember it happening last time, and honestly i'd rather they not. Just play the game.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Eli on SNL...pure gold.

Quote:
Old 09-05-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** me now we have to suffer through no doubt... ughhh can't the game start already!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am strangely attracted to Gwen Stefani.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
**** me now we have to suffer through no doubt... ughhh can't the game start already!
Whatever. Gwen Stefani can get it.
Old 09-05-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is this garbage on NBC?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote