Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 09-08-2012, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Jon Bostic-LB, Florida

We all know that it is tough to be a high pick as a non-pass rushing linebacker, but Bostic is someone who I think will end up in the first round when it is all said and done. He is an unbelievable talent athletically, but I will really be watching him against A&M today. He had a pretty good year last year but people have been waiting on him to really break out for a few seasons. Has adequate size at 6-1 240, but is a very explosive athlete for his position and is fluid. He has experience inside and is playing outside now, and he reminds me quite a bit of Jon Beason. Hopefully it isn't just because of the similarities of their names, numbers, position, and the fact they played for Florida schools, but Bostic compares favorably to Beason I think.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He definitely stood out to me in a few Florida games I took a look at from last year. Not that Bama game though.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dude is an incredibly athlete, extremely fluid. Don't know if he's a first rounder, could see it happening though.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see too many other good LBs in this class to see him as more than a late second rounder at LB.

He's got tons of upside. He's extremely fluid and fast, but he struggles with blockers and trash. His blitzing is really good. When he recognizes what is going on on the field, he can make plays, but his football IQ seems average.

He could have a really big year this year if he plays up to his athletic potential.

edit: His angles to the ball carrier can leave something to be desired, too.

Last edited by descendency : 09-08-2012 at 03:10 PM.
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Rana87
Rookie

Rana87 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

draftcountdown com will be the perfect phorum for anyone who wants to know about this subject You know a lot its practically difficult to argue with you (not that I really would want) You absolutely set a whole new spin on a topic thats been written about for years Fantastic things, just excellent! Best regards!
Rana87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

phorum.

phorum.
Old 09-08-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rana87 View Post
draftcountdown com will be the perfect phorum for anyone who wants to know about this subject You know a lot its practically difficult to argue with you (not that I really would want) You absolutely set a whole new spin on a topic thats been written about for years Fantastic things, just excellent! Best regards!
你拼寫錯誤的單詞“論壇”。

(10 char)

Last edited by descendency : 09-08-2012 at 04:13 PM.
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote