Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 02-27-2013, 12:28 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is news coming out that the Chiefs and 49ers have agreed to terms on a trade for Alex Smith. Sorry, but if true, consider me very underwhealmed with the move by itself. If true, they still better be targeting a QB in this draft somewhere that they believe has potential to be a starter.
KaneMarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:31 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

heard its #34 this year and other picks; possibly 2nd next year

sorry chief fans :(

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:34 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

someone needs to get over to vidae's place and make sure he doesn't kill himself

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:34 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
heard its #34 this year and other picks; possibly 2nd next year

sorry chief fans :(
Yeah, that's the rumor that it's at least a 2nd rounder this year and something next year. Sorry, but for me, for a QB whose best year was a 3100 yard year and has only started 16 games twice, that's too much.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:36 PM    (permalink
MURPHMAN
Rookie

MURPHMAN hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I wouldn't give up a single top 100 pick for Alex Smith much less two 2nd rounders. WTH is KC thinking?
MURPHMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:36 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If they don't re-sign Albert, I say Joeckel. If they do, I say Sharrif Floyd. Book it. :)

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:38 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
If they don't re-sign Albert, I say Joeckel. If they do, I say Sharrif Floyd. Book it. :)
Floyd would be a terrible fit in a 3-4 defense.

Old 02-27-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MURPHMAN View Post
I wouldn't give up a single top 100 pick for Alex Smith much less two 2nd rounders. WTH is KC thinking?
they are thinking "Hey I just got here, I don't want to get fired over Geno Smith"

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:41 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just dont get letting albert walk and drafting joeckel; isnt that a lateral move?

lets say the chiefs with albert have 5 holes on the roster; you let albert walk; you now have 6 holes; you draft joeckel and youre back to 5 holes

doesnt make much sense, but then again, i want geno to go #1

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneMarko View Post
Yeah, that's the rumor that it's at least a 2nd rounder this year and something next year. Sorry, but for me, for a QB whose best year was a 3100 yard year and has only started 16 games twice, that's too much.
Yeah, I see Alex Smith no better than Matt Flynn, whom I like.
Giving up that much for a guy who's basically already proven he's not an elite QB is a bit nutty.

It reeks of desperation by Reid.
KaneMarko
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MURPHMAN View Post
They aren't thinking.
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
they are thinking "Hey I just got here, I don't want to get fired over Geno Smith"
They trade shows plenty of what they think in terms of Geno Smith...if they thought highly of him at all, this trade would not have happened

Old 02-27-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
They are going to find a reason to have to draft Joeckel. Brandon Albert, for one reason or another, won't be retained. And they'll have to take Joeckel. Write it down.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I guess it's better to get fired over Kyle Orton, I mean Alex Smith.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:45 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

Quote:
Hmmm....I wonder if that was the same thought Pioli had when he first got to KC and traded for Cassel...?
Old 02-27-2013, 12:46 PM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
I guess it's better to get fired over Kyle Orton, I mean Alex Smith.
trading a 2nd for a starter isn't gonna get anyone fired.

Old 02-27-2013, 12:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rip vidae.

He was a good chiefs fan.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Alex Smith has proven more and is a better QB than Cassel so the comparisons there can stop.

Old 02-27-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Yeah, I see Alex Smith no better than Matt Flynn, whom I like.
Giving up that much for a guy who's basically already proven he's not an elite QB is a bit nutty.

It reeks of desperation by Reid.
It reeks in more ways than one. Especially if this is the only QB move they make.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:49 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

Quote:
trading a 2nd for a starter isn't gonna get anyone fired.
Two words: Matt Cassel
Two more words: Scott Pioli

One could make very compelling argument that Matt Cassel was the biggest of a laundry list of reasons Scott Pioli was fired, bitonti.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:49 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn KC fans you gonna over pay for Smith and no rookie QB drafting for you ha ha. Great for us sf fans. We get your second round pick right after our first round. Boom ! We drafting a ton of players this year. We are now the new Pats of piling on draft picks.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We'll see how long they keep their jobs when Arrowhead is a ghost town on Sundays. Without wins, or fans in the seat, they just signed their own pink slips.

Welcome to KC lateral-move Joeckel. Goodbye Albert.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:52 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
We'll see how long they keep their jobs when Arrowhead is a ghost town on Sundays. Without wins, or fans in the seat, they just signed their own pink slips.

Welcome to KC lateral-move Joeckel. Goodbye Albert.
Oh, it's gonna happen, v. They'll find a way to get to Joeckel at 1/1. They may as well start negotiating with Joeckel's agent right now.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Now the discussion can be, who will Reid pick to be his new developmental QB

Old 02-27-2013, 12:56 PM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneMarko View Post
Two words: Matt Cassel
Two more words: Scott Pioli

One could make very compelling argument that Matt Cassel was the biggest of a laundry list of reasons Scott Pioli was fired, bitonti.
yeah sure but he held the job for 4 years. Everyone eventually gets fired in the NFL. Picking Geno at 1 (a player that no one has rated as the top prospect) and throwing him to the wolves is a good way to get fired quicker than 4 years.