Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 10-03-2012, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would be disappointing to see Oakland go QB in April. Barkley just isn't that good. Being the best of a questionable batch of QBs does not make you a good choice for a team that may be looking for a QB. Sometimes, you just have to put need aside and accept that you're better off taking a better player at another position.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jarvis Jones, on the other hand, would really help us make the move to our preferred 34 defense.

"Our" meaning McKenzie and the coaching staff.

We're supposedly wanting to make the switch next season, and we'll have to have at least one rush LB on the roster to make it happen. We currently don't have such a player.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:11 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hankins, Werner, or Reid in the 1st, and then Warmack in the 2nd, and I'll make an honest man out of you, JBoogie.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
Would be disappointing to see Oakland go QB in April. Barkley just isn't that good. Being the best of a questionable batch of QBs does not make you a good choice for a team that may be looking for a QB. Sometimes, you just have to put need aside and accept that you're better off taking a better player at another position.
Barkley would be a good pick. You be trippin.

I hope we don't make a switch to a 3-4. Maybe show some 3-4 looks but I prefer the 4-3.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
bengalbuck
Rookie

bengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Shane, I think you really nailed the Bengals top 3 needs. Love Vaccaro at Safety. DE is likely to be addressed early, but I feel like Okafor is a better fit as he brings more pass rushing ability to the table than Gholston in my opinion. I also think Gholston has some concerns about his toughness that won't endear him to Mike Zimmer.

I definitely think they will look for a RB in the early rounds also. I don't hate Lacy, but he's not really my favorite either. I think the Bengals would prefer to get more of a game breaker, big play threat type of guy. BJGE is signed for 3 years and I think they want to pair him with a speedster like Andre Ellington.
bengalbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:43 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't get me wrong, you can't have too many DE's, but I'm not sure it's the best option given the horrible secondary we currently have. Bennett is playing lights out this year and looks like he can be a starter for a long time.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:03 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great Miami draft, although I would prefer Da'Rick Rogers in the 2nd.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Manti is my dream pick at this point. Montee is not. Steelers need as many defensive play makers as they can get. Guys are getting old and the young ones that have been added lately havnt made much of an impact. Gotta get new blood at corner.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't really seen that much of Rhodes to give a fair opinion, but the position works. Nabbing Jesse Williams in the second would be a perfect pick given the situation.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:33 PM    (permalink
SoCalBam
Veteran

SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like the KC mock but part of me would like Arthur Brown in the 2nd
SoCalBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At this stage, I would be very happy with that Niners draft.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
22. San Diego Chargers - Dee Milliner CB/Alabama

I could see Milliner falling a bit after workouts, but he seems like a Chargers type of player. Quentin Jammer has been overrated for awhile now and Milliner could step in and contribute pretty quickly in a nickel role and move up quickly.

54. San Diego Chargers – Christine Michael RB/Texas A&M

Always an odd team that takes a RB early. I can see Michael fitting the Charger’s scheme and being a #2 punch to Ryan Mathews. Depending on how staff changes could determine this pick.
I'm fine with the 1st pick. CB is a HUGE need on this team, Cason is just bad, he has no makeup speed, and is playing in a soft zone a lot. He really just needs to be replaced. Gilchrist looks like a solid slot CB, so we dont need any help there, but Cason needs to be replaced ASAP. Jammer is a solid #2 at this point, but he's not fast enough to cover those athletic #1 guys anymore. Milner would be the right pick there, maybe Banks, but whoever is best to play right away, is probably the best option.

The 2nd round pick is wrong. The Chargers have said all along that they want Mathews as the workhorse back. They've been real happy with getting vets like Brown and Battle in FA or picking someone up late in the draft or UDFAs for depth. Rock Baker is still on our practice sqad as well. We wont pick a backup RB this early.

There's plenty of people starting on our OL who should never be starting in the NFL. Clary needs to never play another snap in the NFL again, and Green needs to be a backup swing OG. So either RT or OG has to be the pick here, and IMO Warmack has to be the pick, simply too good of a fit and too much talent there.
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post

21. Chicago Bears – Tyler Eifert TE/Notre Dame

A bit high for Eifert, but he is a tremendous weapon with blocking upside. With no O-lineman that really fit on the interior or at LT, I went with another offensive weapon who can be trained to help in pass protection as needed. Eifert is a mismatch nightmare who has the upside of a Jermaine Gresham or Kyle Rudolph.

53. Chicago Bears – Oday Aboushi OT/Virginia

Underrated player rising up and up my board. Has some LT potential, but I’d like him even more at guard.
I do like the Aboushi pick. May be a possibility for the 1st round. Don't like the TE pick in the 1st. As I said in another mock thread, the Bears just drafted a TE (who can easily be moved back there from FB) and it's a luxury position for them to draft next year, with the same 4 currently on the roster under contract for next year.

The Bears are facing a possibility of losing Urlacher, Melton, and Roach on defense as FAs. They have needed LT help for years, and lose both of their mediocre LGs (thankfully) this offseason. Tillman is in his mid 30s, playing well, but is due almost 8Mil next year. If he's not willing to restructure, he could be cut. Even if I knew Tillman would restructure, Melton would re-sign (think both will happen) and Urlacher would re-sign and not look as terrible as he has this year, I'd still take depth at CB, DT, and LB ahead of TE...especially early. Eifert would be nice, but is a luxury, just like Greg Olsen was in 2007 when the Bears had a perfectly fine TE in Dez Clark.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote