Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 10-04-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Larry Warford OG Kentucky

This years crop of guards is pretty talented up top with Warmack leading the pack. Jon Cooper is solidifying himself as first round talent and Barrett Jones's versatility earns him a late first early second round grade.

Larry Warford looks to be just outside the first tier of talent and someone I haven't seen enough to get a good evaluation of myself. I've seen him listed anywhere from 320 to 345 pounds but has very good athleticism for his size. One interesting comparison I read for Warford was Carl Nicks, any thoughts?
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will admit I have never heard of him before this, but if your name is Larry Warford you are going to weigh over 300 pounds. That just sounds like a large persons name.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
I will admit I have never heard of him before this, but if your name is Larry Warford you are going to weigh over 300 pounds. That just sounds like a large persons name.
haha, he's a BIG dude. Around 6'3-4" 350ish.

But overall, when i watched him on film, i was disapointed. He looked heavy, and didn't maul in the run game like a 350 pounder should. I'm not a huge fan of his.

I'm still saying Travis Frederick is the best OG in this class (though he's not a Sr.)
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:54 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched the South Carolina/Kentucky game last night - my thoughts on him from that game:

Larry Warford - OG - big man, 343 lbs has huge thighs and a big backside. Spent too much time on the ground early in the game, perhaps was too fired up, was coming off the ball hard, but over extending and released blocks too early and fell flat on his face. Recovered after the first couple of series and had a good game. Has pop, can get under his man nicely in the run game and turn out. Had a couple of nice pancake blocks. The more he has to move outside the phone booth the less effective he is. Having said that, he showed he can move in short areas in pass protection, on one play he moved to his right to turn up a DE very nicely. Has excellent hand placement in pass protection, gets them inside and grabs cloth, tough to get off him. Perhaps a touch high, but heís so big itís very tough to drive him back. Wonít be for everyone and isnít as good as Gís like North Carolinaís Cooper, but still a good prospect, if he could lose 20 lbs it will only help his stock.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote