Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-06-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Eazy Picks Week 5

Think i went 9-7 last week. not pickin well lately. decided im not gonna pick spreads anymore cuz im tired of thinking about somethiing that the teams competing could care less about.

Week 5 Picks

Miami (1-3) at Cincinnati (3-1)
The Bengals have four corners listed as questionable for this game and are going against a passing offense that has been playing surprisingly well. Andy Dalton and AJ Green will try to keep their hot streak going against the Dolphins
My Pick: Bengals

Buffalo (2-2) at San Francisco (3-1)
The 49ers just shut out the Jets. What will they do for an encore? The Bills turned the ball over to the Patriots six times and allowed 247 rushing yards last week. The 49ers have a much more dominant defense and run game than the Patriots, so this Bills will have to play a lot tougher this week.
My Pick: 49ers

Green Bay (2-2) at Indianapolis (1-2)
Best Wishes to Colts’ head coach Chuck Pagano, who was recently diagnosed with Leukemia. The Colts will fight hard for him coming out of their bye, but they may be simply overmatched by Green Bay. Their defense is ill-equipped to slow down Aaron Rodgers, and Andrew Luck could struggle against a Packer defense that is playing quite well this year.
My Pick: Packers

Baltimore (3-1) at Kansas City (1-3)
There’s no doubt Baltimore should dominate this game. Matt Cassel against the Raven defense sounds like a recipe for disaster, and Flacco should have no problem dicing up the Kansas City secondary. But the Ravens have a bad habit of underperforming as favorites on the road, which could give the Chiefs a chance to win this game if they show up ready to play.
My Pick: Baltimore

Cleveland (0-4) at New York Giants (2-2)
No better way to get healthy after a tough loss against the Eagles than to host the winless Browns. The Giants are a little banged up, but they shouldn’t have much problem taking care of business here. Brandon Weeden has struggled against teams that can create a strong pass-rush with their front 4, and no one does that better than the Giants.
My Pick: Giants

Philadelphia (3-1) at Pittsburgh (1-2)
This game could be a great defensive battle. Both teams’ offensive lines will be outmatched by opposing pass-rushers, so it should be fun to watch two of the game’s best improvisers try to make enough plays to win their team the game. The Steelers are coming off a bye and have several key players returning from injury, so they should have the edge here.
My Pick: Steelers

Atlanta (4-0) at Washington (2-2)
The Falcon defense has been better against pocket quarterbacks than mobile ones, so this game could give Robert Griffin another chance to carry his team to a victory. He will have his work cut out for him, as a depleted Washington defense is going to have a very tough time slowing down a Falcon offense that is rolling.
My Pick: Falcons

Seattle (2-2) at Carolina (1-3)
The Panthers need to find a way to get up after losing a heart-breaker last week while the Seahawks need to prove their toughness on the road. Cam Newton could have a hard time moving the ball against the Seahawks secondary, so the Panthers will need to get their run game going. The Carolina defense could be vulnerable with Jon Beason and Chris Gamble out, but Russell Wilson will need to make some plays for the Seahawks to pull the road upset.
My Pick: Seahawks

Chicago (3-1) at Jacksonville (1-3)
The Bears’ defense is playing at a high level right now, and that’s not good for Blaine Gabbert. The young QB has mostly been playing ball control and done a good job limiting mistakes, but dinking and dunking against the Bears is not so easy. They have a stout run defense, create a lot of pressure, and have guys in the secondary who constantly look to create turnovers. The Jaguars will need a great defensive effort and an off day from Jay Cutler.
My Pick: Bears

Tennessee (1-3) at Minnesota (3-1)
The Vikings have been one of the big surprises so far this season, and they have a good chance to keep it going with the Titans coming to town. Veteran QB Matt Hasselbeck will get the start, and will try to prove the Viking defense isn’t so great after all. The Titan defense has been wildly inconsistent and will be going up against a Viking offense that is clicking right now.
My Pick: Titans

Denver (2-2) at New England (2-2)
Peyton Manning and Tom Brady will duke it out at least one more time this Sunday. Interestingly, both teams have been running the ball well lately. If the Patriots can continue to run between the tackles, it will help keep Von Miller and Elvis Dumervil off Brady. But at the end, it will likely come down to which QB makes the big plays at the end of the game.
My Pick: patriots

Chargers (3-1) at Saints (0-4)
The Saints need this game bad, and they will have their suspended coach in the crowd to cheer them on as QB Drew Brees chases history. The Chargers tend to bring an inconsistent effort from week to week, and this could be a spot for a letdown. The Saints defense has looked horrific and they will need to put together a solid effort against Phillip Rivers and co.
My Pick: Saints

Texans (4-0) at Jets (2-2)
No team has been rocked harder by injuries than the Jets, and they will have to find a way to get up against an elite Texan team. It’s hard to figure out how they’re going to have any success offensively, whether they use Tim Tebow or Mark Sanchez. The Jets’ run defense has not looked good and the Texans have one of the league’s best running games. With Darrelle Revis out, the Jets will have to put Cromartie on Andre Johnson.
My Pick: Texans
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ravens win by at least two scores.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vidae hates this Chiefs team so, so much.