Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-22-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
AcheTen (Thumper)
Veteran

AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper)

Is it just my imagination or is this Bears defense far and away the best defense in the league?

This could be one of those teams like the 2000 Ravens that wins a Super Bowl with an average-ish offense supported by a complete lockdown defense.
AcheTen (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This has always bugged me....can someone capitalize the R and L in my SN?? plz?

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
just come clean: you occasionally sit in the closet in the dark and watch aaron rodgers highlights.
Nah I really hate the Packers, even more than the Cowboys and Eagles. But that's cause Packers fans in chicago are the most despicable human beings imaginable. They make Cubs and Yankees fans look like decent people.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Nah I really hate the Packers, even more than the Cowboys and Eagles. But that's cause Packers fans in chicago are the most despicable human beings imaginable. They make Cubs and Yankees fans look like decent people.
Not possible

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
rAIDERZ4lIFE

By:BK the God
Polamalu_is_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not possible
You'd be surprised by just how possible it could be.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 10-22-2012, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polamalu_is_God View Post
rAIDERZ4lIFE
Quote:
Steelers Breed is funny
As I said haha
Quote:
i can't edit capitals, but i could change it to rayders4lyfe.
O God...could that get anymore hood?? haha

I still regret putting the z instead of an s...being 15 is not an excuse haha

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-23-2012, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
even superpacker didn't make that mistake.

i've been tempted for a while, to make brodeur xXxBrodeurzxXx
Oh god would that be amazing.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-23-2012, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Would love to see that.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-23-2012, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'm pretty sure D-Unit has changed my name to worse.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Really? No team ever compares for the giants but there's a few teams I root for when they're not playing the giants. Bears cause I live in chicago and am a Cutler fan, Bills cause I went to school in buffalo for a couple years and loved the town, then there's a rotating third other team who I just like to watch cause funny things happen in their games.
It's going to vary from person to person. But I never get excited if another team wins, even if I like players on certain teams. That is mostly an individual thing though. For instance, for years I loved watching Steve McNair play. And it was good to see him play successfully. But I never in essence, rooting for the Titans to win a game really. Just for a good performance by McNair. Win or lose I wasn't happy or sad for Tennessee.

Some people have lived in different eras though so I can understand though. I've been in the bay area the majority of my life.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:16 AM    (permalink
AcheTen (Thumper)
Veteran

AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper)

There are way too many bandwagon Steelers fans.

I wonder how many Steelers fans there would be if they hadn't won a Super Bowl since the 70s.
AcheTen (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:22 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh come on. I've been seeking capitalization for years. How does that lowercase 'g' not drive you all crazy!?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:23 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderzZz4Life View Post
Done with a little twist! haha :D
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:24 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
It's going to vary from person to person. But I never get excited if another team wins, even if I like players on certain teams. That is mostly an individual thing though. For instance, for years I loved watching Steve McNair play. And it was good to see him play successfully. But I never in essence, rooting for the Titans to win a game really. Just for a good performance by McNair. Win or lose I wasn't happy or sad for Tennessee.

Some people have lived in different eras though so I can understand though. I've been in the bay area the majority of my life.
For me it makes no sense. Every other sport I have my favorite team, then I have that 2nd team who I like/root for, except for the NFL

It's Packers or bust for me. I have grown up living in or around the bay area my whole life, but I just couldn't get into rooting for Oakland or SF. I don't hate either team, I just am indifferent on them

I despise a lot of NFL teams, mainly the other NFC North teams, Dallas, New England, Denver and Tampa Bay
Old 10-23-2012, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Done with a little twist! haha :D
T___T

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-23-2012, 12:25 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Oh come on. I've been seeking capitalization for years. How does that lowercase 'g' not drive you all crazy!?
Fixed! All nice and shiny!
Old 10-23-2012, 12:26 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'm pretty sure D-Unit has changed my name to worse.
I did? What was it?
Old 10-23-2012, 12:26 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel weird.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:27 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
T___T
What does that even mean?
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I feel weird.
I was tempted to put a space in between. Now THAT would've been weird!
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I feel weird.
Y HE NO GET TWIST???

Kinda prejudice is this??

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-23-2012, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Y HE NO GET TWIST???

Them Hawaiians do hate mexicans

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-23-2012, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Them Hawaiians do hate mexicans
Will...not...bite...

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-23-2012, 12:30 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders 'Fo Life View Post
Y HE NO GET TWIST???

Did I get it right this time?