Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-18-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Red Bryant most underrated defensive player in the league?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
You're QBs suckitude is infecting the rest of the team. They givin up on his sorry ass.
You have perfected the passive-aggressive trolling style. I haz an impress.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Brandon Mebane.
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alex Smith is no Shaun Hill.

Seriously.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So after they came out revved up and blocked well for the two first drives, resulting in 3 points, what has it been 3 series for like 10 yards total?

Legit defense is legit.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
He gets talked up quite a bit no. Maybe to the very casual fan. Also plays a position where Pass rush is premium and he doesn't do it at all.
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Seriously. Your defense gave up 6 points and your offense scored 3. The defense isn't the problem guy.
I'm talking about in comparison to last season. The defense has been inconsistent in a lot of areas. It's more than what is on the scoreboard.

#knicksinyourdreams

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Sorry. Tired of BBD talking like he's some football guru that's actually played the game. Dude is the most obnoxious 29 year old I've ever talked to.
Wait, a person can't be a guru if they haven't played the game? I tend to think BBD is absolutely full of himself a large portion of the time, but I think you're reaching with that.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
So after they came out revved up and blocked well for the two first drives, resulting in 3 points, what has it been 3 series for like 10 yards total?

Legit defense is legit.
Before you go blowing yourself, the same exact thing happened last week.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Brandon Mebane.
We can play this game all day.

K.J. Wright. Wagner for rookies.

Another funny thing is that Jason Jones was a stud for Tennessee - one of their best defensive players. No one cared when Seattle signed him to be their 3rd DT but he's fit in very nicely and is playing well as a JAG on an elite defense.
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You have perfected the passive-aggressive trolling style. I haz an impress.
He's a Raiders fan that is constantly in agony due to his own team's shittyness. Let him have his fun.

Quote:
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Before you go blowing yourself, the same exact thing happened last week.
You mean from the defending Super Bowl champs?
Old 10-18-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Wait, a person can't be a guru if they haven't played the game? I tend to think BBD is absolutely full of himself a large portion of the time, but I think you're reaching with that.
Didn't say that. I said he talks like someone who has actually played. Doesn't matter as he's usually full of it anyways. At least in regards to San Francisco.

Quote:
Old 10-18-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
He's a Raiders fan that is constantly in agony due to his own team's shittyness. Let him have his fun.
I am. I think he's hilarious. It was a compliment.

bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm talking about in comparison to last season. The defense has been inconsistent in a lot of areas. It's more than what is on the scoreboard.

#knicksinyourdreams
They gave up 6 ******* points! What else do you want them to do? Play qb? Oh wait...
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We can play this game all day.

K.J. Wright. Wagner for rookies.

Another funny thing is that Jason Jones was a stud for Tennessee - one of their best defensive players. No one cared when Seattle signed him to be their 3rd DT but he's fit in very nicely and is playing well as a JAG on an elite defense.
Was Jones cut by Tennessee or did they just not resign him? Either way, stupid move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You mean from the defending Super Bowl champs?
Let me go check the schedule.

Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf1223 View Post
He gets talked up quite a bit no. Maybe to the very casual fan. Also plays a position where Pass rush is premium and he doesn't do it at all.
I don't know. I feel like he's not talked about that much even on this board and other boards that are more than casual. Maybe not though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ness
Icon

Quote:
They gave up 6 ******* points! What else do you want them to do? Play qb? Oh wait...
How about rush the passer and stop the run. They're struggling to do that in the last two games against two good teams. This 6 points in this game are merely an illusion given up against an offense that isn't that great. Against the good teams it's going to be worse.

God awful attempt to slight the quarterback by the way.

#knicksaregarbage

Quote:
Old 10-18-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Didn't say that. I said he talks like someone who has actually played. Doesn't matter as he's usually full of it anyways. At least in regards to San Francisco.
I'm not gonna debate whether I'm right or wrong. This is a football forum. I post my opinions. If you disagree with them, that's ok.

But I think it's hilarious that you're blaming the defense right now while your qb is afraid to throw it 15 yards down the field.

How many passes did he throw today that sailed beyond 15 yards in the air so far? 3? He's a captain check down bus driver.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:00 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Was Jones cut by Tennessee or did they just not resign him? Either way, stupid move.
Didn't resign him. Part of th e problem was that he was a full time starter there and very injury prone. He's exclusively on 3rd down as a DT and some times as a DE.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:01 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He was a FA last offseason. I wanted the Packers to sign him, and not just because I'm an Eastern Michigan homer (although being an EMU homer had a lot to do with it).
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How about rush the passer and stop the run. They're struggling to do that in the last two games against two good teams. This 6 points in this game are merely an illusion given up against an offense that isn't that great. Against the good teams it's going to be worse.

God awful attempt to slight the quarterback by the way.

#knicksaregarbage
If you'd dump that Elf you have for a QB and out in the future that is Colin Kaepernick...you'd be up two TDs. He'd be going to deep to Randy Moss...because his arm isn't made of Ramen Noodles.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
He's a captain check down bus driver.
Whoa, you got both of them in one sentence. That's a win.

TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jones was chronically injured and couldn't cut it rushing the passer from the DE position in Tennessee. He was a mismatch inside at UT, but his body couldn't hold up. If he was one of Tennessee's best defensive players, then he would have been re-signed considering DE was a need then and remains one today.

Quote:
They didn't re-sign him.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote