Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-03-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Sure did. I expected them to try to make a huge show on national tv tonight. But their defense looks much worse than I was expecting. Definitely had that side of the ball overrated.
I bet the over too. It was 70 and it looks like as of right now, they should hit it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Notre Dame is basically playing a big 10 schedule...which as of right now is a damn joke (considering they wont play OSU who is the only team worth talking about), they skated by purdue and pitt. Oregon has manhandled everyone they have played without any competition. Outside of Stanford (Who Oregon will route, and OU) ND hasnt played a schedule worth a **** either.
You're being foolish. It's not just that Notre Dame has beaten better teams (they have), it's that they haven't played nearly the cupcakes that Oregon has.

The Big Ten is a joke? How about Fresno State, Arkansas State, Tennessee Tech, Colorado, and Washington State?

That's five teams. None of whom would be remotely competitive in the Big Ten.

So, that leaves three teams that Oregon has beaten that are even remotely decent. Compare that with......**** it...why am I even arguing this? Go back to believing whatever demonstratively false thing you want to believe.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like an Alabama loss but also an LSU loss. Can they both lose?

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Notre Dame is not better than Oregon, and they have not done enough to jump them in the rankings...thats what I believe. NOTHING ND has done this year should make anyone believe they are better than Oregon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I bet the over too. It was 70 and it looks like as of right now, they should hit it.
I almost never touch the over unders. Just not very good at them. Looks like you won't have a problem with it.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Notre Dame is not better than Oregon, and they have not done enough to jump them in the rankings...thats what I believe. NOTHING ND has done this year should make anyone believe they are better than Oregon.
No one has said they are better. I don't think anyone thinks they are better. But Oregon has done literally nothing to deserve being ranked that high. The only reason they are is preseason hype.

By the end of the year they'll have some quality wins. And Notre Dame will probably lose. But as of now, Notre Dame has played a much more difficult schedule, and therefore earned more than Oregon has.

Old 11-03-2012, 07:55 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

46-34 for ND opponents. 32-38 for Oregon. Once again, after Oregon actually plays their not **** opponents, they'll be ranked higher. Until then, they're going to be ranked lower by the computers because they've played ******* NO ONE.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:57 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
46-34 for ND opponents. 32-38 for Oregon
This doesn't even consider the fact that Oregon's schedule has included multiple non-BCS and FCS teams. Fresno State and Arkansas State are 11-6, but wouldn't be damn near that in a real conference.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:57 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I almost never touch the over unders. Just not very good at them. Looks like you won't have a problem with it.
I'm selective, but I usually love Oregon and West Virginia overs. I took the under in the Bama-LSU game (41).

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 11-03-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
46-34 for ND opponents. 32-38 for Oregon. Once again, after Oregon actually plays their not **** opponents, they'll be ranked higher. Until then, they're going to be ranked lower by the computers because they've played ******* NO ONE.
How do people not get this?

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Nice to see Bama having a game worth watching too. People down here (Just moved to SEC country) talk about them like they're the best college football team ever.

Old 11-03-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't sit through Bama and LSU, hate them both too much.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'm selective, but I usually love Oregon and West Virginia overs. I took the under in the Bama-LSU game (41).
That one looks fine as well. Last time I bet the under it looked great the whole game, then it went to 2OT and blew everything.

Old 11-03-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Nice to see Bama having a game worth watching too. People down here (Just moved to SEC country) talk about them like they're the best college football team ever.
You think you have it bad. I live in Alabama. Bama fans are so terrible that even though my Grandfather is an Alabama alumni and my mom was born in Tuscaloosa, I went from being a mild Alabama fan to someone who hates them since I moved here two years ago.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 11-03-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 11-03-2012, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You think you have it bad. I live in Alabama. Bama fans are so terrible that even though my Grandfather is an Alabama alumni and my mom was born in Tuscaloosa, I went from being a mild Alabama fan to someone who hates them since I moved here two years ago.
It hasn't been so bad here since South Caolina lost. But there's nothing I hate more than fans of teams like Tennessee that talk **** about how good their conference is. Just cause Bama is great doesn't mean the rest of the conference deserves credit.

It's the entire SECs pride and joy that Bama, LSU, and Florida have won titles.

Old 11-03-2012, 08:10 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oregon covering this game was the easiest pick I've seen in awhile. 7.5 point spread? Do people not watch Oregon at all?
I hope you lose all your money.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:10 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eddie Lacy is all that is man.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Very underwhelmed with Oregons defense. I gave them more credit than this. They look awful.

Old 11-03-2012, 08:14 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lsu is stupid as ****.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Vaylor
Rookie

Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Lsu is stupid as ****.
And Alabama helps them out.
Vaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:22 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

This game is so bad.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 11-03-2012, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

4th and 12? Defense playing FG safe?

Fake FG kicker sweep. The genius of Les Miles.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:29 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
4th and 12? Defense playing FG safe?

Fake FG kicker sweep. The genius of Les Miles.
That was a dumb call, but with how bad these offenses are, it is pretty low risk.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 11-03-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woods being the 2nd best WR at USC doesn't really mean anything. Lee is on another level.