Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 11-01-2012, 03:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 9: Chiefs AT Chargers

Ugh. Ugh ugh ugh. I should probably watch Eureka instead of this game.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this game should be a nightmare, 1 night to late. at least i have no real concern of my ability to go to sleep before the end of the game. i really dont want to be tired tomorrow morning. should be a good springboard game for Rivers. the Chiefs have been really good at getting QBs to play to their potential and stay on that course.

Chiefs - 13 Chargers - 34
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I predicted 31 to 13 a few days ago. We're pretty close with how we expect this game to go.

Old 11-01-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Berry finally makes a play this year. Wish it wasn't on a boneheaded Rivers throw but maybe that'll help him get going.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Berry really has been working hard to get back and torn ACLs are just different from player to player. Charles looked like the same old guy asap but it has taken Berry and Moeaki longer. That's okay. This season is over anyway so I'd rather they rehabbed and came back ready to play next year.

Old 11-01-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Berry really has been working hard to get back and torn ACLs are just different from player to player. Charles looked like the same old guy asap but it has taken Berry and Moeaki longer. That's okay. This season is over anyway so I'd rather they rehabbed and came back ready to play next year.
I agree, but I'd like those players to show signs they can come back. We've seen Charles and Moeaki has had flashes but we haven't seen jack from Berry, so it's good to see him make a play.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Meh this team is just flat out bad. No other way to put it. This team has no heart.

Old 11-01-2012, 09:49 PM    (permalink
TheMatriculator
Veteran

TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He couldn't just take the sack. He had to fumble for a SD TD.

Laughingstock!!!
TheMatriculator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I predicted 31 to 13 a few days ago. We're pretty close with how we expect this game to go.
Uh oh. Who is gunna be correct? Me or KingCarl?! Can SD score 3 more?!

Old 11-01-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Haha KingCarl, I won!

Old 11-02-2012, 01:42 AM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lmfao

That's all I can say about this team or the game by this point.
Old 11-02-2012, 06:45 AM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this is awesome how terrible we are. we really played alot better this week than in other games and we still got our asses kicked. where the hell is the talent at? shouldnt we see something that shows us the talent. i'm not seeing it. maybe its because they have all quit. I cant blame them. I would prolly quit to. no one wants to be a part of this crap.

Vidae, you have always been a little more optimistic than myself. I thought I was aiming low as far as our defense was concerned. I really thought SD might get 40.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:39 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

I think the talent is there, but there is no toughness with this team. Years of soft training camps with limited pads and hitting, babying players through the pre-season because we don't want them hurt, a lack of a play-making leader on the field, of a maniacal or incompetent head coach and subpar coaching, and a front office driven by a philosophy of fear and New England type ethics has resulted in a bunch of soft individuals who happen to get dressed in the same locker room.

So many guys should be very good. The defensive woes are probably a result of an historically inept offense (seriously, no lead through 8 games? You can't make that up). I just can't explain the offense though. Yes, the quarterback is bad. But even so, there's just no precedent for turning the ball over like this. The worst high school teams I've ever seen don't turn the ball over like the Chiefs do. It's completely bewildering.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:14 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

There is talent here, there is no question. Maybe not as much as we thought, but there IS talent. This is ALL coaching. You can't possibly be this inept at getting players ready to play a game. I wouldn't have believed it had you told me a few months ago. I would have said you were full of crap. But just look at them.. they're never prepared to play. Never in the right position. They're never fired up and raring to go. They've lost their heart. They've lost their fire. And they have no leadership at the top. RAC can't get it done, Brian Daboll is awful, and Jim Zorn has never been anything more than a mediocre coach.

This is on the coaching staff. We need some young coaches in here with an unmatched desire to win to fire these guys up. I don't blame the team either. I wouldn't get fired up for Romeo Crennel or Brian Daboll. Would you?

Old 11-02-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

Quote:
There is talent here, there is no question. Maybe not as much as we thought, but there IS talent. This is ALL coaching. You can't possibly be this inept at getting players ready to play a game. I wouldn't have believed it had you told me a few months ago. I would have said you were full of crap. But just look at them.. they're never prepared to play. Never in the right position. They're never fired up and raring to go. They've lost their heart. They've lost their fire. And they have no leadership at the top. RAC can't get it done, Brian Daboll is awful, and Jim Zorn has never been anything more than a mediocre coach.

This is on the coaching staff. We need some young coaches in here with an unmatched desire to win to fire these guys up. I don't blame the team either. I wouldn't get fired up for Romeo Crennel or Brian Daboll. Would you?
That's a hard question. If I were getting paid millions of dollars at my job, would I be fired up to do it?