Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 11-04-2012, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Montgomery pick.
Best pick at that spot.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:36 PM    (permalink
ArkyRamsFan
Veteran

ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Is it possible that St. Louis would draft two offensive tackles in the first round this year? I read that the Rams were considering moving Rodger Saffold inside to guard, and their current tackles are terrible (Wayne Hunter, Barry Richardson, Joseph Barksdale.) The wide receiver corps seems to have some promising young players, so I'm not sure where else they'd really look.
Well, considering the fact that Jeff Fisher has NEVER drafted even ONE offensive lineman in the first round after 16+ years in the NFL, I think the answer to your question is a resounding NO.

I don't know where you are hearing that the Rams are considering moving Saffold inside at guard. From what I have heard is that Fish likes Saffold's athleticism and he wants to keep him at LT. The major concern with Saffold at this point is his health. This year's injury makes it two years in a row that he has failed to stay healthy.

NTM we have some decent young prospects to compete for guard including Shelley Smith who has looked decent so far.

I really believe the Rams will stick with last years script and go offense/defense or defense/offense in the first round. We have too many holes to fill barring some major moves in FA.

Take care and keep the mocks coming...um...mebbe not back to back OL though!
ArkyRamsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
jCut
Veteran

jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
I wouldn't put it past Harbaugh to promote Martindale (former Broncos DC) though. That might actually be worse than Pees.
I concur. Terrible idea.

WELCOME REALITY
jCut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
JaxJag_1
Veteran

JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awful pick for us with Matt Barkley.

He's not worthy of that pick and there's a very high likelihood that Mike Mularkey is gone next season along with GM Gene Smith.

JaxJag_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good pick for the Jets. Very good pick.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:10 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Giants aren't going to pick a LB in the first round. We could us a Stud MIKE to pairing with Jacquain moving forwards, but we won't pick him in the first round. You're looking at a DB or DL with that pick, maybe an OT.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That Miami pick definitely works for me. Nice job!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:37 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Jake Matthews go top 15. This is a very simular case to the USC team a few years ago that had both Smith and Kalil on their team, both very capable LT's. In fact, both Joeckel and Matthews could go top 10.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
msteele617
Rookie

msteele617 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Knowing the Chiefs we will probably see a DLinemen from LSU go first... -_-
msteele617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:00 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very nice mock, of course, I have some higher and some lower but who doesn't. 2 in particular I think you are way off on, Jake Matthews is in a simular situation as Tyron Smith and Matt Kalil found themselves in at USC. I won't be shocked to see Matthews still go top 10 in the draft even though Joeckel forced him to RT. Joeckel is likely to go top 5.

The other one I really don't like is Tyler Wilson. Too me he is a product of Petrino's system and given his senior year, I don't think he sees round 1. Petrino's produced great college QB's at Louisville but they never amounted to much as pros.