Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

View Poll Results: Best WR in NFC East
Dez Bryant 13 68.42%
Miles Austin 0 0%
Hakeem Nicks 2 10.53%
Victor Cruz 4 21.05%
Desean Jackson 0 0%
Jeremy Macklin 0 0%
Pierre Garcon 0 0%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-25-2013, 09:20 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2013 Best WR in NFC East

And here we go.....

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:34 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tough one between Cruz and Bryant as it stands now. If Dez can keep his head in the game from now on, and he seems to be on the right track, then he is more talented and probably a better reciever than Cruz. But Cruz has had two awesome seasons in his own right now, and has been more consistent over the course of the last two seasons than Bryant.

Hakeem Nicks would also be in the discussion if it wasn't for his injuries. I guess the same goes for Miles Austin.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:06 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dez was always the most gifted, it was just a matter of time before he figured it out.

With that being said, he still has room to improve and refine his game. I expect him to be even better next season.

Last edited by TheFinisher : 01-26-2013 at 07:12 AM.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Robbieb7
Rookie

Robbieb7 is a cocksman.Robbieb7 is a cocksman.Robbieb7 is a cocksman.

Dez... but you have to factor in health. Cruz is a close 2nd.
Robbieb7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:57 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will say right now Cruz is the most productive WR in the division. As far as potential to be a superstar, or the sky is the limit, I think we all knew Dez has that. He just needs to build off of this year and be consistent.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
I will say right now Cruz is the most productive WR in the division. As far as potential to be a superstar, or the sky is the limit, I think we all knew Dez has that. He just needs to build off of this year and be consistent.
Last year even with injuries Dez had better production and less drops. Dez was the most productive WR in the division last year. If you are saying evaluating the past 3 years then you can certainly say Cruz was more productive.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Last year even with injuries Dez had better production and less drops. Dez was the most productive WR in the division last year. If you are saying evaluating the past 3 years then you can certainly say Cruz was more productive.
Yeah, I misread the title. I forgot about the 2013 part of it. I thought it was best WR in the division. I didn't realize it meant for this past season.

I agree then, Bryant was more productive. But we are talking about as of right now, the most productive overall past couple years, I'd say it's Cruz.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

... Okay lets say the last three years:

Dez: 200 receptions, 2871 yards (14.4 yards per catch), 27 TDs

Cruz: 168 receptions, 2628 yards (15.6 yards per catch), 19 TDs

I'm not fully understanding the full break to Cruz. Or did you mean to cherry pick and say only counting the last two years and compare statistics on an outside WR to one playing in the slot?

See I can be facetious too! It isn't a mark of superior intellect it is merely a crutch needed to belittle others in debate.

It's a close call regardless of how you spin the numbers but to say Dez is less productive doesn't make sense.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:30 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sucks for Nicks that he was hurt so much, but I'm not going to slide him too much due to that. You just cannot forget how dominant he is.

1. Dez - Runs short patters, deep patters, plays in the air, runs like a RB, there isn't one thing he can't do now and the upside finally met production.
2. Cruz - I have been big on Cruz for years now even when he first emerged. I question how dominant he could be in a different system with a different QB, but as is now he's a beast.
3. Nicks(if he's fully healthy I probably take him over Cruz to be honest but I have to factor that in). I just like to remember him from their playoff run, he was a MONSTER, and that is the Nicks you get at 100%.

Then there is a wide gap for Maclin, Desean, Garcon, and Austin in the next tier. Not sure how to rank them yet. Three of those guys are pretty injury prone, and Desean does 1 thing well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
... Okay lets say the last three years:

Dez: 200 receptions, 2871 yards (14.4 yards per catch), 27 TDs

Cruz: 168 receptions, 2628 yards (15.6 yards per catch), 19 TDs

I'm not fully understanding the full break to Cruz. Or did you mean to cherry pick and say only counting the last two years and compare statistics on an outside WR to one playing in the slot?

See I can be facetious too! It isn't a mark of superior intellect it is merely a crutch needed to belittle others in debate.

It's a close call regardless of how you spin the numbers but to say Dez is less productive doesn't make sense.
Victor Cruz has put more catches, at more yards per since he's started and is just 3 TDs behind Dez, despite playing with a much better WR next to him. I think calling Cruz more productive isn't a stretch at all.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote