Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2012 49ers Gameday Thread: Week 10: Rams at 49ers

Week 10:
Sunday, November 11, 2012

Los Angeles Rams (3-5)
At
San Francisco 49ers (6-2)

Time: 1:25 pm pst
Line: SF -12.5
Announcers (FOX): Chris Myers, Tim Ryan, Jaime Maggio

Rams week. Our supposed rival. Ah, who am I kidding. We stomp these guys perennially. This year seems no different.

So, the Rams were so bad last year. They got the No. 2 pick. They selected this guy:

We are officially ****** for the next decade. Heís going to own our division. Probably bring in a couple of Lombardiís. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit.

But hey, they still have their previous Golden Boy, setting up a nice and tidy battle of the #1 overall disappointment QB picks

This game will be hard-pressed to beat last yearís 26-0 beating, where this happened:

And this:

And then this happened:

And finally this:

Hard to beat all that.

OK Greg Roman, Iím begging you, unleash the beast:

We all know heís ďnight and dayĒ worse than Gronkowski, but I happen to think he is awesome. Trust me. He is. You can game plan some targets for him. For reals. Ö Try it.

The Rams have this guy:

Iím sure there will be a pile somewhere in need of a good jumping-on and I know James Laurinitis is just the man to accept that challenge.

They also have this:

Some people wanted Robert Quinn. The Niners took Aldon Smith. Win.

Ugh, itís never fun to have to face a player that will absolutely try and wreck your career, whether it is legal or not:

I hate him. Sooooo much. Even more so once he signed with the Rams. **** you Cortland. And seriously? Cortland? Did you grow up living with Carlton as the Fresh Prick of Bel Air?

Well, they always have this guy

Although they just donít seem to like him anymore. Sounds a lot like my wife.

But we still got this:

BTW, Frank is kinda scary:

I still don't understand how he hasn't been featured in an X-Men movie.

Canít wait to see these guys back in action. They are crazy good this year.

A lot of people are talking about the Rams D-line, so I will be keying on this matchup.

The Niners D-line, on the other hand, should prison-rape the Rams Oline.
***No picture for this one. Prison-rape is censored on this site. Also, because Iím super afraid of what Iíll see if I do an image search for prison-rape.

And what the hell, might as well talk his guy:

Last we saw him, he was on national tv going 18 of 19 with 3 tds and 0 picks. Suck it Sam Bradford.

Standings
NFC West
1. San Francisco 49ers (6-2)
2. Seattle Seahawks (5-4)
3. Arizona Cardinals (4-5)
3. St. Louis Rams (3-5)

Special Note:

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 11-10-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gracias, Borat.

The Special Note is the stamp of approval.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Rams in these last few years have looked worse than they did in the 1990's. The 49ers should dominate this game.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going to be hectic day of sports for me. Niners game at 4 pm, Hoyas first game at 6:30pm, want to catch some of the Bears/Texans game, then Lakers at 10 pm...love this time of the year.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait for some butt kicking in a for mins . Been a while since I've seen the 49ers on tv.Will be nice to watch a blow out ... Get R Done 49ers .
Old 11-11-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WTF is up with our run defense? This looks eerily similar to the Vikings game. And we look super flat....ugh.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not even the end of the 1st...

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Old 11-11-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I knew this wasn't going to be a blowout for us but I did not expect a blowout in favor of the Rams, either. Defense getting dominated right now
Old 11-11-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking a step slow out there.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
not even the end of the 1st...

And we're down 14, looking like ****....not typical fot this team. Same way the Vikings game started off.
Old 11-11-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Dammit. And I was soooooo enjoying the Giants' fans melting down about Eli. Guess that will be short-lived.

Old 11-11-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So like seriously wtf is going on out there 49ers ! Get your **** together. I don't wanna lose to the dam rams dam.
Old 11-11-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is not looking good
Old 11-11-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Like I keep telling non-Niner fans, all Crabs needed was the WCO and to be utilized in the slot alot more. Having MM and Moss has allowed him to thrive in the middle of the field and now ppl are seeing the YAC and the elusiveness he displayed in college. He may not be a #1, but he can be a very productive and dangerous #2 if utilized correctly.
Old 11-11-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Niners need to figure out Craig Dahl's assignment and then throw that way. A lot.

Old 11-11-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

Love Goldson so much
Old 11-11-2012, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not a pretty game for Culliver.

Old 11-11-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
not a pretty game for Culliver.
I was just about to post that. Brutal holding there. It was like he was actively trying to get a penalty called on him.

Old 11-11-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

Smith injured. Not good
Old 11-11-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

oh ****, Alex is hurt. Damn...CK time
Old 11-11-2012, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

let's hope the Mad Kaep'er shows up

but not likely.

Old 11-11-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Damn, CK misses a WIDE OPEN VD, then a WIDE OPEN K-10. And he's already staring down receivers...this is going to be ugly.
Old 11-11-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As much as i've criticized Alex...don't really think Kaepernick is ready.

And on his first drive, he misses a TD to Davis and then another to Williams.
Old 11-11-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Alex officially out of the game. Well, **** me.

Old 11-11-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Gonna need the defense to win this one....gotta create some turnovers
Closed Thread