Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-18-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I'm assuming the two you're talking about are Bowman and Willis. Goldson might make it. Alex Boone should. Possibly Andy Lee too.
No. On his ballot he voted in Aldon Smith and Justin Smith.
Old 11-18-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Steelers Roethlisberger, Miller, and Timmons should be on there, based on how they've been playing.

Pouncey, Woodley, and maybe Polamalu could make it based on name alone.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
No. On his ballot he voted in Aldon Smith and Justin Smith.
Oh I didn't know you were talking about a ballot. I thought you were just saying in general that it would be disappointing if only two 49ers made the Pro Bowl this season.

Doesn't really matter. Well, it's good for the players I suppose when negotiating another contract. Some don't deserve to go though and sometimes get in on reputation alone. Especially with fans voting in the last decade. I'll be more interested in who makes the All Pro list.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:33 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But seriously, the Broncos should have the following in the Pro Bowl:
Manning
D. Thomas
Clady
Koppen
Dumervil
Miller
Woodyard
Champ
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tamba Hali is not having a Tamba Hali like season. He hasn't been bad by any means but he shouldn't be going to the pro bowl.

Eric Berry has not even been close to a pro bowl player at any point this season. I think alot of it has to do with him coming off the ALC injury but still he should not be a pro bowler.

You could make a case for Derrick Johnson or Justin Houston but that's it when it comes to the Chiefs. I'm not even saying those two should go just that you could make a case for them.
Old 11-19-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Ghost of Juice
Rookie

Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[quote=Caulibflower;3184680]Mine, that I submitted today (these picks aren't ranked):

AFC QB

Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh
Peyton Manning, Denver
Tom Brady, New England

NFC QB

Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay
Matt Ryan, Atlanta
RG3

AFC RB

Arian Foster, Houston
Chris Johnson (Homer)
CJ Spiller, Buffalo

NFC RB

Adrian Peterson, Minnesota
Frank Gore
Marshawn Lynch, Seattle

AFC WR

Wes Welker, New England
Demaryius Thomas, Denver
Reggie Wayne, Indianapolis
AJ Green, Cincinnati

NFC WR

Calvin Johnson, Houston
Victor Cruz
Brandon Marshall, Chicago
Roddy White, Atlanta

AFC FB

Marcel Reece, Oakland

NFC FB

Michael Robinson, Seattle

AFC TE

Rob Gronkowski, New England
Heath Miller, Pittsburgh

NFC TE

Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta
Jimmy Graham, New Orleans

(I bow out for offensive line voting)

AFC DE

JJ Watt, Houston
Cameron Wake, Miami
Elvis Dumervil, Denver

NFC DE

Jared Allen, Minnesota
Charles Johnson, Carolina
Jason Pierre-Paul, New York

AFC DT

Geno Atkins, Cincinnati
Ngata
Randy Starks, Miami

NFC DT

Suh
Gerald McCoy

Henry Melton, Chicago

AFC ILB

Lawrence Timmons
Jerod Mayo, New England

NFC ILB

Patrick Willis
Bobby Wagner, Seattle

AFC OLB

Von Miller, Denver
Justin Houston, Kansas City
Tamba Hali, Kansas City

NFC OLB

Clay Matthews, Green Bay
Sean Weatherspoon
DeMarcus Ware, Dallas

AFC CB

McCourty's
Antonio Cromartie, New York

NFC CB

Charles Tillman, Chicago
Tim Jennings, Chicago
Richard Sherman, Seattle

AFC SS

Tyvon Branch

NFC SS

William Moore

AFC FS

Jairus Byrd, Buffalo

NFC FS

Earl Thomas, Seattle

AFC K

Rob Bironas

NFC K

Blair Walsh, Minnesota

AFC P

Brett Kern

NFC P

Andy Lee

AFC RET

Darius Reynaud

NFC RET

Percy Harvin, Minnesota
Ghost of Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Phins827
Rookie

Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reshad jones over Eric berry
Phins827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From the Falcons I'd say Matt Ryan, Roddy White, and Tony Gonzalez are shoe-ins. You could also make an argument for guys like John Abraham, Thomas DeCoud, Asante Samuel, William Moore, and Jonathan Babineaux.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Juice View Post
NFC QB

Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay
Matt Ryan, Atlanta
RG3
RG3's a better pick after yesterday. I'd say his Pro Bowl stock is up. Haha.

Quote:
NFC RB

Adrian Peterson, Minnesota
Frank Gore
Marshawn Lynch, Seattle
As good as Frank Gore is, Doug Martin's been better this year. You could make a pretty reasonable case that the NFC has the three best running backs in the NFL right now, AP, Marshawn and Martin being 1, 2 and 3.

Quote:
NFC DT

Suh
Gerald McCoy

Henry Melton, Chicago
I know I have a number of Seattle players on my ballot, but Brandon Mebane is having a better season than Suh.

Quote:
NFC ILB

Patrick Willis
Bobby Wagner, Seattle
When you see that Arizona almost beat Atlanta yesterday with a Pop Warner offense, you realize how good their defense is, and Daryl Washington is the cog in the middle. He can make plays in any aspect of the game, and I don't know the last time we've seen a middle linebacker who's such a deadly blitzer. Make you think of vintage Brian Urlacher at times. Washington's impressed me a lot more than Patrick Willis every year. And that's what the Pro Bowl's about. I still might take Willis over Washington if I were just to choose one, but Washington gets my Pro Bowl vote.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Ghost of Juice
Rookie

Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know Martin is having a better year than Gore but I voted him in because he is the main focus for the other team's defense, which makes has helped Alex Smith alot. Suh I voted mainly because I just like him alot so it was bias. Patrick Willis got my vote because of respect, although Washington is probably more deserving.
Ghost of Juice is offline   Reply With Quote