Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 11-23-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 12: Broncos AT Chiefs (or Manning vs Quinn)

discuss the fourthcoming destruction here.oh btw does'nt look like Albert is playing
Old 11-23-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This one will be over after the first quarter.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I the only one that smells an upset? I predict the first snap of the game for Brady quinn to physically implode by the pressure he feels and then Romeo unleashes(that's right, I said it) Stanzi upon the NFL..KC 45-DEN 150
Old 11-24-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
when the chiefs are up by 60 and charles has 450 rushing yards.
You are so damn silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
Am I the only one that smells an upset? I predict the first snap of the game for Brady quinn to physically implode by the pressure he feels and then Romeo unleashes(that's right, I said it) Stanzi upon the NFL..KC 45-DEN 150
Well it wouldn't be an upset if the Chiefs lost by 105 points.. but if you meant 15, yeah you're probably the only one. :P

Old 11-25-2012, 12:07 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post

It's probably gas
Old 11-25-2012, 12:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

So Branden Albert is confirmed out. Von Miller is about to have a game for the ages.

Old 11-25-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great start vikings. Open up five wide and get sacked. ******* stupid.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wrong thread.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Peyton Hillis, you are so ******* god awful, haha.

Old 11-25-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Chiefs have a lead for the third week in a row. motherofgod.jpg

Old 11-25-2012, 01:21 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why are we relegated to a trick HB throwback to the QB on 3rd down? Come on Daboll! The running game is kicking ass. Just run it down their throat, again, and if you dont get the 1st, you kick the FG. its ridiculous to change things up in the red zone when you ran the ball all the way there.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

it'd be nice if Romeo grew a set and went for it on that 4th down and 2.FG's won't beat DEN TD's will
Old 11-25-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Brian Daboll is awful. Such vanilla boring bland cowardly play calling. Can't wait until all of these people are gone.

Old 11-25-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just astonished. we kept it close with brady quinn at the helm. Where is this Daboll from our first preseason game? It's like the real Daboll ate that guy.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
REDiculous
Rookie

REDiculous hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This Daboll fits Crennel's conservative style much better.
REDiculous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

its "complimentary football". i call it horse ****.

this defeastist attitude is the biggest load of crap. no wonder the players dont think we are going to ever win. the coach said they did good yesterday. whenever we have a chance, our coaches mess it up (kicking a FG to take a 6-0 lead). whenever our D steps up our offense messes it up (forced Denver into 2 3 and outs deep in their own side of the field giving our offense the ball and field position. damn, the only thing the D didnt do was score the TD for them). whenever we need our D to make a real stand, they don't (Denvers drive to end the half and the drive to end the game). i mean seriously, after the game and even today, Crennel says we played a "good game against a good team". ********! you ******* lost, AGAIN!!! you didn't play a good game. im tired of RaC thinking that "hanging in there until the end" is enough. win a game here and there and maybe thats enough. 1-10 isn't enough. i don't care if its by 40 or 4, if you lose you lose. no moral victories this late in the NFL season. everyone of you bastards need to do your job better. players, coaches, front office people, secretaries, janitors, everyone. i am sick to death of the same old company line after everyone of these crap games. just one time get fired up and say something real. say something that means something. say something that lights a fire under this team. watching Crennel get mad at Daboll was nice to see. i wanna see that emotion more often.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote