Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 11-19-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Haha, just remember it's a game though. The reason I've always hesitated about running this forum game is because I worried people might try to make it personal. Granted, I like that we're in the subforum because it isolates things a bit but at the end of the day its just a game. I've played this with people who are super economically liberal but play it conservative for the sake of a particular country. That's part of the fun of the game.
I bet nuclear war has broken out within 2-3 action cycles.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Haha, just remember it's a game though. The reason I've always hesitated about running this forum game is because I worried people might try to make it personal. Granted, I like that we're in the subforum because it isolates things a bit but at the end of the day its just a game. I've played this with people who are super economically liberal but play it conservative for the sake of a particular country. That's part of the fun of the game.
I actually think I would do a good job running America. I do want to make it fun and get a little wild but keep it fairly realistic. That said, condoms and prostitutes for everybody!
Old 11-19-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Caddy must die night one, everyone. It's tradition. Everyone with a nuke, you know what to do.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty excited, I must say.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I actually think I would do a good job running America. I do want to make it fun and get a little wild but keep it fairly realistic. That said, condoms and prostitutes for everybody!
Haha, I have no problem with that. However, as I stated in the how to play post, just expect any major social issue to meet opposition if it isn't implemented gradually or with tact.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As long as I am allowed to deport large groups of people to Australia I should be fine.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forenci I think I replied to your pm but I don't know if it sent. Will you confirm that you did or didnt receive it?

Old 11-19-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

...I'll allow it.

And it did Buckeye, thanks!
Old 11-19-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sweet, I'm deporting people to Australia too. All my criminals are going there right before we blow Caddy off the face of the Earth.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:13 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

You guys will need energy to destroy caddy. Make sure you drop by south America for a few lines of blow and a medium espresso.

Old 11-19-2012, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

btw, forenci....if someone wants my 1st choice, just give it to them. I'll take #2 on my list.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

For the record, North Korea is the best Korea.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Thanks Rob, that helps haha. There's more conflict than I was expecting so hopefully everyone chose countries they were okay with in their second and potentially third option.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

The more I thought about it, I figured my 2nd choice may be more fun anyway.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll join.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

YOU'RE TOO LATE BULLDOGS. Just kidding.

This goes to everyone: Make sure to check out the forum post on the rules and how to play guide.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'm assuming you will post a country list and then we can start wheeling and dealing? Do you think it will be soon?
Old 11-19-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I'm assuming you will post a country list and then we can start wheeling and dealing? Do you think it will be soon?
Still waiting on quite a few people's lists. Another nice thing about this game is you're welcome to talk privately to anyone you want. There's no real way to cheat. If you wish to form secretly alliances, that's fine.

However, if you try to gang up on individuals for no reason whatsoever I do have control over countries that people aren't using so they could easily come to the rescue of someone unfairly attacked and such.

Makes it sort of fun too. If you attack without good reason, you could end up starting World War III.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I won't forget what everyone is saying in here. Especially you, Rob.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:59 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like to form an alliance with Caddy...btw I am Uganda...Kony 2012!

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Don't forget to respond to the countries PM!
Old 11-20-2012, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
I will be strong arming the rest of the UN into making you our leader. KONY 2012!!!!! We are going to have the most badass army of children.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:41 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

I'm getting anxious to get this **** started. Mofuggaz need to reply to the pm damnit. I have so many items on my agenda and people to terminate. Chop chop, this blow isn't going to sell itself!

Old 11-20-2012, 12:49 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
I'm getting anxious to get this **** started. Mofuggaz need to reply to the pm damnit. I have so many items on my agenda and people to terminate. Chop chop, this blow isn't going to sell itself!
I shouldn't have gotten started with you before this thing started. I won't be able to sleep now. I better get USA so I can pay off this cocaine debt I am currently accruing. I will also be arming my military with Columbian machetes which also make good cocaine snorting surfaces.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:51 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Are negotiations allowed now?