Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 11-29-2010, 08:12 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Nevada QB Colin Kaepernick

What's his draft stock and what is his position? As we all know he is the only player in NCAA history to ever have 3 straight 2,000 yard passing and 1,000 yard rushing seasons. IMO I think when all is said and done he will be a solid third or fourth round prospect most likely as an athlete. At 6-6" 225 his long stride reminds me a lot of Brad Smith who is doing well in the NFL. Obviously Colin is much skinnier and we don't know if he can catch but he's a very crafty runner. At the same token while he may never be a starting QB in the NFL I don't see why he can't be developed into a good backup like Troy Smith. Don't think he has the arm velocity to make the necessary throws but as a backup fill in I think he has potential. Overall I think much like Joe Webb a team will draft him maybe not even knowing when they draft him if he will be a QB for them or a WR/gadget player. Regardless you can't overlook a guy who will end up having 10,000 yards passing+81 TD's, and 4000 yards rushing+56 TD's no matter the offensive system.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure if he has much of an NFL future but thanks for changing the subject in here.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:47 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he was a non prospect to me prior to the boise game. apparently he's changed his throwing motion this year. it is still extremely awkward looking but it is improved. i dont think he's got a very good shot but someone will see the tools and take a chance late

if I were advising him I'd tell him to play baseball
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that he would be a great developmental prospect. Taken in the 5th, this guy could be a starter in 2-3 years. He just needs to land with a proper coach. Like Gruden or someone like that.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:39 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think folks are severely underestimating Kaepernick's ability to play QB in the NFL.
I obviously haven't watched all of Nevada's games, but from what little I've seen, he's an accurate QB and has touch on his deep ball. His arm is beast, despite reports to the contrary, ( kid throws a 95mph fastball), although he's had to re-jigger his sidearm baseball throwing motion in college.

Kaepernick is a prospect who's gotten better every year he's been in college and I think he could play his way into the 2nd round during predraft allstar games and NFL testing.

The announcers at the Boise State game said Kaepernick was 230# so IMO his weight is okay.
He's kind of Vince Young lite, but if Colin has a better head on his shoulders and has the work ethic needed to improve as a QB in the NFL, he could be a major steal for some team.

Kaepernick early in his college career looked like an athlete playing QB, but now I'd say he's more an athletic QB who looks to throw even when scrambling outside the pocket.

As a developmental prospect, Kaepernick's best value is the 3rd round or later, but I could see some team overdrafting him because of his potential.

I really like him and could see SHanahan maneuvering to select Kaepernick in April.
Old 11-29-2010, 10:41 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love watching him play, but he's at best a project. Elongated release, limited in his reads and vision. Still needs to bulk up, IMO. Dennis Dixon a few years ago was similar but ahead of Kaepernick as far as polish in the passing game.
Old 11-29-2010, 10:41 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching the Boise game, I was actually reasonably impressed with his arm. He seemed to have good zip on the ball. I wouldn't be too surprised to see him find some success in the nfl in the right situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:46 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd love to see Kaepernick as a 3rd string/developmental QB on the Browns, but I think he's going to go as high as maybe day 2.

Nevada rarely throws and you watch Kaepernick and you just wonder why
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:15 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

his arm strength is ridiculous, i dont know where people got that it wasnt. someone was probably thinking about a different player when he said that

if anything I think he guns the ball too much. if you throw the ball 90mph to a RB in the flats good luck with your comp%

he has a LOT of kinks to work out but also a LOT of potential. I would say Kaepernick:Newton::Dennis Dixon:Vince Young

i still think he would be better off signing w/ an mlb team. if jeff samardzjia can get 5 million or whatever from the cubs...
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Mr. Offseason
Rookie

Mr. Offseason could make a wolverine purr.Mr. Offseason could make a wolverine purr.Mr. Offseason could make a wolverine purr.Mr. Offseason could make a wolverine purr.Mr. Offseason could make a wolverine purr.Mr. Offseason could make a wolverine purr.

I was impressed with Kaepernick's ability to make plays when his team needed him. He made some of them running, but he made a bunch of them passing too which was obviously what we were all looking for. His throwing motion needs to be cleaned up some but he has a strong arm, he has good zip on his passes, he seems to be pretty accurate... he just needs time to develop for a couple of years in my opinion. Will he ever be a quality NFL starter? I don't know, but I like how he played late in that Boise State game which was a HUGE game not only for him but that entire program. I love players that show up in games like that, especially at critical moments in those games, and Kaepernick didn't just show up he won the game for them with that touchdown pass that forced OT.

I don't think he has a lot of pocket poise and he obviously doesn't have a lot of experience going through progressions and reads in that offense, but he seems like a potentially smart enough guy to be able to learn that stuff if he gets brought along as a developmental guy at first. I definitely think he has it in him to be a back-up QB in the NFL. I'd say he's a 4th round pick right now.
Mr. Offseason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:10 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very late 2nd Day prospects. I wouldn't doubt if he went undrafted. Definitely no future as an NFL starting QB.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:34 AM    (permalink
iBoldin
Veteran

iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
I'd love to see Kaepernick as a 3rd string/developmental QB on the Browns, but I think he's going to go as high as maybe day 2.

Nevada rarely throws and you watch Kaepernick and you just wonder why
Because surprisingly the run game is better, and that's the staple of the pistol offense they're running. It makes no sense to keep throwing it when you are getting just under 7 yards a clip from some of your running backs.

That being said, I'm a huge fan of Kaepernick. This kid has a legit arm, legit athleticism and some great intangibles, touch, size, everything. He needs to be coached up a fair bit but I don't see any reason why you couldn't make this kid a starter in three or four years.
iBoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:40 AM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Very late 2nd Day prospects. I wouldn't doubt if he went undrafted. Definitely no future as an NFL starting QB.
I'm confused... so the obscene physical tools Cam Newton has could potentially land him in the top 5 of the draft, but Colin Kaepernick, with a ton of physical ability of his own could go undrafted?

And Kaepernick is a really good kid as well as a great leader in the huddle.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:58 AM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kaepernick is a rare physical specimen at QB but just so thin and small (not height wise, I know he's 6'6). He will need a lot of coaching and time to adjust from the WAC to the NFL, but in 3-4 years of proper coaching he could be an effective starting QB. I think too many people think because you can't immediately contribute you have no future in the NFL, but at the QB position this couldn't be further from the truth. I would have him going in the 3rd-4th Round right now and with a good Senior Bowl and Combine he could definitely sneak into the bottom of Round 2.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 04:27 PM    (permalink
seriola_killer

The most underrated QB in the upcoming draft. This kid has a cannon, despite other posts to the contrary. He is an awesome physical specimen that will fill out and his intangibles (i.q., heart, willingness to compete) are top notch. Someone's gonna get a steal of a deal on him.
Old 11-30-2010, 06:06 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

all the tools are there with this kid (I think Ive opened a thread on him like 2 years ago) but he is very very raw, good arm but an unideal delivery, good mobility but no familiarity with normal pocket passing. If you need a developmental guy he could be your guy.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First off, he desperately needs a nickname. Even though he's got both a cannon and is a blazer he's a one trick pony. As fast as he is his lateral movement is not great-he's not elusive-that's more important at the next level. The best wildcat QB in the league is as good as it gets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 08:40 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mallett, Newton, Locker and Kaepernick are the top 4 QBs in this draft.
Old 01-09-2011, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Chidi29
Rookie

Chidi29 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chidi29 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chidi29 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chidi29 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chidi29 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chidi29 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chidi29 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chidi29 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chidi29 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chidi29 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chidi29 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a fan. Big arm, big frame with room to grow, and he did show intangibles in the Bosie game.

But his release is long, and he isn't that great above the shoulders. Costly turnovers and throws a ton of interceptions in the red zone. I think he's thrown three in the four games I watched him coming into this game.
Old 01-09-2011, 08:48 PM    (permalink
JPP90
Veteran

JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.

If Pat White grew 6 inches and threw right-handed, his name would be Colin Kaepernick.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:06 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidi29 View Post
Not a fan. Big arm, big frame with room to grow, and he did show intangibles in the Bosie game.

But his release is long, and he isn't that great above the shoulders. Costly turnovers and throws a ton of interceptions in the red zone. I think he's thrown three in the four games I watched him coming into this game.
How could someone who as a 4 year starter has only thrown 23 picks total be a 'turnover machine in the redzone'??
Only 7 picks his senior year is outstanding.

He and Newton are very similar as prospects, IMO.

Bet he goes no later than the 2nd round.

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 11-24-2012 at 01:51 AM.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:11 PM    (permalink
JPP90
Veteran

JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.

Only team that would take Kaepernick that high would be New England. Every other other team would actually value a 2nd. NE stockpiles so many that they have the luxury of throwing some away..
Old 01-09-2011, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Chidi29
Rookie

Chidi29 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chidi29 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chidi29 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chidi29 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chidi29 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chidi29 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chidi29 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chidi29 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chidi29 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chidi29 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chidi29 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
How could someone who as a 4 year starter has only thrown 23 picks total be a 'turnover machine in the redzone'??
Only 7 picks he senior year is outstanding.

He and Newton are very similar as prospects, IMO.

Bet he goes no later than the 2nd round.
Like I said, he had at least three in the games I watched. He a pick right before the half against Hawaii, and he had one against Fresno St. I believe there was another game where he lost a fumble in the red zone. He has a tendency to stare down receivers and throw across his body. Too much of a gunslinger that will burn him too much at the next level.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:12 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His throwing mechanics are quite horrendous.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:13 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
His throwing mechanics are quite horrendous.
Really looks like he's trying to throw that 94 MPH heater. Needs some major work at the next level, but the arm strength is there.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote