Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-30-2006, 04:23 PM    (permalink

I know people around here say soccer and Hockey are veyr boring but I am currently watching Domminoes. SO i am wondering of the strange sports such as
1. Dominoes
2. Bowling
3. Darts

Which is more boring to watch?
Old 06-30-2006, 04:25 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To watch? Darts.

I'll rank them

1. Darts
2. Bowling
3. Dominoes
4. Poker
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Darts and Dominoes
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not even sure how you play domino's.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 04:26 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason
To watch? Darts.

I'll rank them

1. Darts
2. Bowling
3. Dominoes
4. Poker
I watched the Dart World Championship or some such at like 4AM one day and I realized i had hit a new low in my life
Old 06-30-2006, 04:26 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Most Boring list.

1. Baseball
2. Darts
3. Bowling
4. Dominoes
5. Poker
Old 06-30-2006, 04:27 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettosermon
I'm not even sure how you play domino's.
watch ESPN 2 right now
Old 06-30-2006, 04:28 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thah0ward2
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason
To watch? Darts.

I'll rank them

1. Darts
2. Bowling
3. Dominoes
4. Poker
I watched the Dart World Championship or some such at like 4AM one day and I realized i had hit a new low in my life
Yeah, you probably won't catch me watching any of the top 3 for more than a few minutes.
I like watching poker though. Much rather play, but I'll watch if nothing else is on.
Old 06-30-2006, 04:29 PM    (permalink
snuff

1. Dominos
2. Bowling
3. Baseball
4. Hockey
5. Darts
Old 06-30-2006, 04:30 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
Most Boring list.

1. Baseball
2. Darts
3. Bowling
4. Dominoes
5. Poker
Only time I enjoy a baseball game is if it's a championship series, world series, or College world series.
Or, I like going to the actual ballpark. But yeah, a regular season baseball game on TV is unbearably boring.
Old 06-30-2006, 04:36 PM    (permalink
jetvilma51
Pro Bowler

jetvilma51 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

1.Darts
2.Dominoes
3.Poker
4.Bowling

who said hockey was boring??
Old 06-30-2006, 04:40 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
1. Dominos
2. Bowling
3. Baseball
4. Hockey
5. Darts
commit suicide now.
Old 06-30-2006, 04:49 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BASEBALL IS NOT BORING TO WATCH!

Dominoes is the most boring, I watched once.....I still don't have a clue how to play. Poker is the bomb!
Old 06-30-2006, 04:59 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu

Dominoes is the most boring, I watched once.....I still don't have a clue how to play. Poker is the bomb!
Dude yes it is. I was bored by the Cubs v Sox and i love making fun of those ***** bag cubbies.
Old 06-30-2006, 05:01 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

Dude yes it is. I was bored by the Cubs v Sox and i love making fun of those ***** bag cubbies.
Yeah, watching the Cubs is fun cuz they are so terrible, but I like watching all teams. It is an exciting game and a lot of stradegy involved.
Old 06-30-2006, 05:03 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, watching the Cubs is fun cuz they are so terrible, but I like watching all teams. It is an exciting game and a lot of stradegy involved.
It's 50 times more fun to actually play though. Love playing baseball/softball.
Old 06-30-2006, 05:04 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I like the strategy of pitcking but it's way to freakin slow to tolerate and the O isn't exciting.
Old 06-30-2006, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Hockey
2. Hockey
3. Hockey
4. Hockey
5. Dominoes
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 05:16 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King
1. Hockey
2. Hockey
3. Hockey
4. Hockey
5. Dominoes
haven't i banned you yet?

But to me amongst the major sports.
1. Baseball
2. Basketball
3. Golf
4. Tennis
5. American Football
6. Hockey
7. Football (or soccer when in the US)
Old 06-30-2006, 05:16 PM    (permalink
dx13579
Rookie

dx13579 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
1. Hockey
2. Hockey
3. Hockey
4. Hockey
5. Dominoes
How is hockey boring?
dx13579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dx13579
Quote:
1. Hockey
2. Hockey
3. Hockey
4. Hockey
5. Dominoes
How is hockey boring?
Because that's all they ever have on in Canada and I'm fed up with it, I can't watch anymore hockey.
Old 06-30-2006, 05:18 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
1. Hockey
2. Hockey
3. Hockey
4. Hockey
5. Dominoes

1. Baseball
2. Basketball
3. Golf
4. Tennis
5. American Football
6. Hockey
Golf and Tennis are definantly boringer than than Baseball and Basketball. However, if Sharapova is playing.....tennis is fun.
Draft King
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
1. Hockey
2. Hockey
3. Hockey
4. Hockey
5. Dominoes

1. Baseball
2. Basketball
3. Golf
4. Tennis
5. American Football
6. Hockey
I find it hard to believe you find baseball, basketball, and football, my three favorite sports, more boring than the two worst major sports in the world, hockey and soccer.
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
1. Hockey
2. Hockey
3. Hockey
4. Hockey
5. Dominoes
How is hockey boring?
Because that's all they ever have on in Canada and I'm fed up with it, I can't watch anymore hockey.
Last time I checked there was NFL, NBA, MLB, golf, tennis, NCAA football, NCAA basketball, and pretty much every other sport.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
1. Hockey
2. Hockey
3. Hockey
4. Hockey
5. Dominoes
How is hockey boring?
Last time I checked there was NFL, NBA, MLB, golf, tennis, NCAA football, NCAA basketball, and pretty much every other sport.
Last time I checked 90% of the time I turn on any sports channel during hockey season it will be hockey, and still even without it, about 25% of the time it's still hockey.