Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
SB aspirations? More like SB fantasies. Team isnt good enough to get to the Super Bowl let alone win it.
Ummm yea, that was you Dan....in all your post-game glory. If we don't have SB aspirations and "are not good enough" then your basically saying our season is over because is that not why we play? To get to and ultimately win a SB?
Old 11-27-2012, 12:43 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Ummm yea, that was you Dan....in all your post-game glory. If we don't have SB aspirations and "are not good enough" then your basically saying our season is over because is that not why we play? To get to and ultimately win a SB?
Okay, okay. You win. You're right but after watching the Rams game, I cant be the only one who thought that we werent good enough to get to the Super Bowl, let alone win it. Or maybe I was.

Either way, you're right. I'm sorry. I was wrong.
Old 11-27-2012, 01:19 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Okay, okay. You win. You're right but after watching the Rams game, I cant be the only one who thought that we werent good enough to get to the Super Bowl, let alone win it. Or maybe I was.

Either way, you're right. I'm sorry. I was wrong.
Yeah you are the only one.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
So one fumble and now Ginn's job is in jeopardy? To who...a guy who has never return a punt in a NFL game before? Ginn has been solid fielding punts. He got cocky yesterday when he just should have let the Saints players down it inside the 5. I think that's his first muffed punt as a Niner. With K-10 likely done for the year, you thank your lucky stars you have a Ginn on the roster. He will continue to field punts and KOs. And he also slides right in to K-10's 4th WR role. Sorry for those of you who were expecting to see Jenkins on the field. Now I do think LMJ gets activated. Especially with both Hunter and K-10 hurt. LMJ is a back-up RB and is the guy their grooming to replace Ginn as the PR/KR next year. I think he'll definitely be suited up for the first time against the Rams and be the back-up PR/KR.
I didn't say take Ginn's job; but to challenge it. Send him a message, not just because of his fumble, but more so that he hasnt been in the same realm of effectiveness as he was last season. It could be the downturn of the special teams and blocking overall, but it wouldn't hurt to light a fire under his a$$. If the most important position on the team can be challenged (and even have a replacement) at QB, then I don't see the harm in doing so with other positions that have starters that are not being as effective as they are capable of being. Ginn hasn't passed the eye test for me for weeks and I think it wouldn't hurt to give him a little motivation/competition, that is all.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Closed Thread