Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Denver Broncos Team Forum

Denver Broncos Team Forum Discuss the Broncos

Old 11-26-2012, 12:54 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Good game guys.

Suck it njx!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:08 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i don't like you. whatever, i'll get my revenge in december.
You love me. You know you do. And your revenge? I'd be happy to make another sig bet but you know what happens when you lose to me. It wouldn't be this bad, it would be worse.

Old 09-14-2014, 07:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Well this is an old thread. You guys aren't very active.

Good game today and good luck the rest of the way anyway.

Still suck it njx.

Old 09-14-2014, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks. We are not very active. I think njx might of died or something.

That game was horrible to watch, but I am still glad we won. I can only hope that our def and offense are still getting their chemistry right and things will improve. Seattle might hurt us next week.

Good luck getting healthy and winning some games
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 12:39 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Still suck it njx.
no, you suck it
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 12:43 AM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs must've done something to offend the football gods because the injuries are getting ridiculous...

I don't know what is going on with the Broncos. Coaching is crap, players are unfocused / undisciplined, way too many mistakes. IMO, Fox is totally worthless - from what we've seen so far, I suspect he's running a program that's basically a country club for players.

Next week's game will tell us a lot about this team.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote