Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-03-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
Cedric Griffen blows. Please go back to the Vikings.
Sadly he's our clear cut best 3rd CB. Very very sad.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our defense would allow a drive before half like this.

Old 12-03-2012, 09:06 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Brandon Merriweather the one game he played made our defense look 100x better, that's how horrific our safety play has been. Any mock you are doing u can draft us a safety in every single round.

Old 12-03-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

If the Redskins could make a Flipping stop!!! Eli is just choosing to control the ball, you could bomb it on first down any time you want..

Old 12-03-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've always felt like Eli's athleticism is underrated. He's not Andrew Luck or anything, but his ability to elude defenses and occasionally scramble for a run I feel is pretty good.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I've always felt like Eli's athleticism is underrated. He's not Andrew Luck or anything, but his ability to elude defenses and occasionally scramble for a run I feel is pretty good.
It's really his instincts he understands the angles pass rushers are coming from and knows which way to spin out, when to step up, his pocket presence is really underrated.

Old 12-03-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you can't spell elusive without eli
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I swear, if they show London Fletcher one more time I'm going to nut punch someone. Probably myself.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Too many fumbles this year Alfred come on.

Old 12-03-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ouch, costly turnover by Morris there
Old 12-03-2012, 09:35 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Joseph should have been kicked in the balls.

Old 12-03-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

clutch fumble

CHASE <3

Linval should be ejected. No excuse for that
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

shut down corner.

Old 12-03-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love seeing Hall get burnt
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
clutch fumble

CHASE <3

Linval should be ejected. No excuse for that
Agreed. He should have been for sure.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:49 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I swear, if they show London Fletcher one more time I'm going to nut punch someone. Probably myself.
They did it again

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:56 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And again and again and again. Need to say more?
Old 12-03-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
They did it again
I punched my roommate in the nuts instead.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice to see Darrel Young get some love there. Awesome linebacker at 'Nova. Cool to see him have success in the league.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dang go RG3 and the Skins! Get'em Giants !
Old 12-03-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Nice to see Darrel Young get some love there. Awesome linebacker at 'Nova. Cool to see him have success in the league.
Very underrated FB, solid blocker and very athletic good pass catcher and rusher.

Old 12-03-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Is London Fletcher Mic'd up?

Old 12-03-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Is London Fletcher Mic'd up?
No. I think ESPN would've mentioned it in the broadcast if he was. At least shown us some footage of him with soundbites.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do we really need a play like this to be a penalty at all? The punter was at zero risk there.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

I hate Bob.

Although I like him. It's confusing.