Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-12-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I don't know. Technically he's still an Investigator. It just seems weird that Shane would give us four people who had or could potentially have investigative powers is all.
I'm not going to answer for game design as I am not the designer I can only say what I am. Also you are right there is nothing saying that TBW 100% is who he says he is nor you for that matter.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The headphones mean nothing. Neither did the alarm clock. You hit on two, and those weren't surprises to anyone.

You're scrambling now.
The alarm clock indicates that he can be awakened by the mafia. Does YFS hold an alarm clock in his hand in the picture where he's next to that guy in the bed? Someone post it.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I'm not going to answer for game design as I am not the designer I can only say what I am. Also you are right there is nothing saying that TBW 100% is who he says he is nor you for that matter.
You're right, which is why I said in a previous post that right now everyone should be a suspect. I'm not above that either. I'm not lying about who I am though, and I haven't lied once this game.

I do believe TBW has, and continues to lie about his role and stuff he has found. That's why he has my vote.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
The alarm clock indicates that he can be awakened by the mafia. Does YFS hold an alarm clock in his hand in the picture where he's next to that guy in the bed? Someone post it.
First of all, awakened by the Mafia? That is a suuuuuuper stretch. Second, that wasn't YFS if we're thinking of the same pic. That was someone else. I can't remember who off the top of my head, but the guy in the bed was Mojo Drew.

Old 12-12-2012, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he is thinking of keak

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 12-12-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jesus we have a lot of investigators. Broth, I believe that you are the backup, but TBW could be GF and just appear good, then again I find it hard to believe that the GF would claim something as suspicious as thief. Now I am conflicted. If we don't vote TBW, I am willing to vote for SP or vikes. Also, TBW can you reveal your character if you haven't already done so?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
he is thinking of keak
Ya, him. The alarm clock still makes no sense. The headphones still make no sense. None of his story makes sense.

Old 12-12-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Jesus we have a lot of investigators. Broth, I believe that you are the backup, but TBW could be GF and just appear good, then again I find it hard to believe that the GF would claim something as suspicious as thief. Now I am conflicted. If we don't vote TBW, I am willing to vote for SP or vikes. Also, TBW can you reveal your character if you haven't already done so?
I think this is where he messed up. Someone earlier (I can't remember who) tried to say that we've never had a mafia aligned Thief, but we have. I remember because I was in that mafia with the Thief (I can't remember what game it was, but I remember having a Thief very clearly).

I still think TBW is the GF. I think all of this has been made up from day one, and I'm not sure anything will change my mind at this point.

Old 12-12-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I think we should go through all of our investigators/trackers/etc both known and unknown see if anything comes up. There is no need to rush this.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 12-12-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a metaphor damnit. I'll reveal JR then since I have a feeling this is the last day. He's our doctor. I found a pill bottle of his two nights ago.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-12-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I'm Yoda the Thief.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-12-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
It's a metaphor damnit. I'll reveal JR then since I have a feeling this is the last day. He's our doctor. I found a pill bottle of his two nights ago.
A few posts ago you said you thought we had two mafia and a SK left. How is this the last day? You just outed our Doctor for absolutely zero reason...

You're the GF, aren't you? Some GFs are Rolecops. Maybe that's how you're making all of this up.

Yeah, you're evil. I'm 100% sure now.

Old 12-12-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why would you reveal the doctor without his permission? Total dick move.

Old 12-12-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Why would you reveal the doctor without his permission? Total dick move.
It makes absolutely ZERO sense considering he just said he thought there were three evils left. No idea why he is playing like this at all.

Old 12-12-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

I mean if I get killed today this is the last day. The SK gets a kill as does the mafia and trivia winner. That's potentially 4 guys lost today and tonight. If we play this right we can take out one guy of the mafia or the SK. JR was asking me his role, but now this has gotten too serious and you all need to know I'm what I say I am and not be brainwashed by this attack on my credibility.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-12-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

And if I'm bs'ing then I guess that he's not really the doctor right?

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-12-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

You're the Mafia GF and rolecop. You were able to find out roles and think up items to "steal" from them.

When this game is over I'd like to know why you picked some of the more ridiculous items you did and tell us how they connect to us.

Old 12-12-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

CMD - Likely good as said by Todd known investigator
Broth - 100% good as said by Broth who is good.
JR - Good or GF as shown by Woot's follow investigation
SP- Claim Shane P Hallam
Vidae - Claim Scott Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Good:
Todd
Jrd(possible GF perhaps?)
Woot
Snicho
OSU
CMD

Likely good but not entirely confirmed:
R4L
vidae
SP
scotty(alarm clock kind of confirmed him as fenikz, possible GF?)
vikes-boe(tracked but didn't do anything, could be the GF but then we're assuming the GF doesn't have an investigative ability which might be possible with a mafia this size)

Unknowns:
Deep-claims Grizz
Rob
broth(something about a stache, either hines fisch)
rufus-claims scotty
forenci
Jensen(comes up good in R4L's investigation, claims townie)
Vikes - Tracked by Woot did nothing.
Deep - Claim Grizz
Snicho - considered good by Todd

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 12-12-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Deep has said that he was Diabs, not Grizz.

Old 12-12-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Those against lynching TBW can you at least help us out and say why and who you would rather go after? I don't want to rush, but I don't want the days to drag out unnecessarily either

Old 12-12-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Haha whatever vid, I've got work until 9:30. I hope you guys make the right choice.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-12-2012, 02:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Haha whatever vid, I've got work until 9:30. I hope you guys make the right choice.
The right choice is killing the guy who has basically made no sense the entire game and lied multiple times. I'm confident we'll make the right choice and lynch you soon.

Old 12-12-2012, 03:02 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, since it is late in the game, I was going to say that TBW could reveal my role, because maybe it clears him. He definitely could be a role cop, either Godfather or otherwise. I'm still sticking with my Vikes vote though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

If he was a role cop and knew you were the doctor why not kill you strait off?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 12-12-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
If he was a role cop and knew you were the doctor why not kill you strait off?
It sounds like he found it out last night.