Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-11-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I could actually see Vidae being the Godfather with Scott as his safe claim. But then again, I have trouble seeing Scott not being in the game. But the term Bubble Butt has been used to describe guys at the Senior Bowl on this site.
Ohhh ok, well then carry on my wayward son.

Can we work on a theory that Mel Kiper is a vampire and infecting people?
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the only mafia game I've ever played where I don't trust anyone. I think we should take another look at CMD.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott has definitely used bubble butt a lot in the past. I'm not lying about who I am.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
This is the only mafia game I've ever played where I don't trust anyone. I think we should take another look at CMD.
Surely you can't be serious.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I've just gone through everything CMD has said and I don't like any of it. A 1x cheat who gave a cheat that didn't work. His justification for lynching Jensen was that he came up good in R4L's investigation. He apparently killed someone by winning the game at an earlier time. It just feels wrong. With that,

Vote: CashMoneyDrew

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-11-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

I'm just not feeling it. Maybe we should see how the whole R4L thing goes first, but with this whole losing 3 guys a night thing I'll stick with my vote.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-11-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 13 players remaining, 7 votes are needed for a majority

Raiderz4Life (2) - DeepThreat, vidae

CashMoneyDrew (1) - TBW

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm just not feeling it. Maybe we should see how the whole R4L thing goes first, but with this whole losing 3 guys a night thing I'll stick with my vote.
We'll only lose two if we don't get to trivia...but it would be nice to get the SK today.
Old 12-11-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah I've just gone through everything CMD has said and I don't like any of it. A 1x cheat who gave a cheat that didn't work. His justification for lynching Jensen was that he came up good in R4L's investigation. He apparently killed someone by winning the game at an earlier time. It just feels wrong. With that,

Vote: CashMoneyDrew
On night one, he killed a mafia member. That automatically clears him of being mafia to me. Later in the game, I could see the mafia sacrificing one of their own. But on Night one? No.

His gave his cheat to Todd, who was a confirmed good guy. Todd didn't use it becuase he was out at dinner. It's not CMD's fault. Could he be the serial killer? I suppose so, but I have never seen a serial killer have an additional power besides killing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
We'll only lose two if we don't get to trivia...but it would be nice to get the SK today.
Who are you suspicious of?

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-11-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

How do we know that he's the one that killed JBalla?

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-11-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How do we know that he's the one that killed JBalla?
Because he said he was an nobody else came out and said anything about it.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 12-11-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Bahhh, I thought I just caught Deep in a lie, but I was incorrect.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-11-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Who are you suspicious of?
R4L, Broth and vidae
Old 12-11-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TBW why aren't you saying what you stole? And why steal from JR in the first place?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TBW's nonsense aside, I'm comfortable voting right now. Vikes is probably next on my suspicion list.

vote: lynch R4L
Old 12-11-2012, 02:17 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
R4L, Broth and vidae
I'm basically suspicious of the same people. They'd be the first 3 I'd go after.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-11-2012, 02:22 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My wife has me doing a bunch of **** today (studying, exams), so I don't know how much I'll be around.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:23 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Ranked in how much I trust everyone

Good:
1 Jrdrylie-
2 OSU- Gifter
3 Snicho- Mason (I think I have seen a mafia masoned with a town person so I suppose he could be evil)
4 CMD- Cheater- Killed a mafia guy I suppose he could be the serial killer

Probably Good
5 Scotty- I have nothing on him, but if he is fenikz, he's good
6 Vidae- Says he's Scott, but wouldn't he have a power? He's given us no information so I could see him being the GF
7 TBW- Thief Still not 100% convinced he is telling the truth. If he reveals what he stole from me, it could clear him, but I don't think that is a wise idea.

50/50
8 Rufus- If I had to guess who is the serial killer, I'd say Rufus. But I have no confidence in that at all
9 Super Packer- Would a mafia member try so hard to defend ATL?
10 R4L- I was suspicious early in the game and his investigations don't make sense

Very sketchy
11 Deep- Has layed low
12 Broth- He has played a much more careful game. Good chance he's the GF
13 Vikes- Says he a tracker but we had a tracker, watcher, backup, 1X Watcher and 1X Tracker/Watcher. I doubt he is actually a tracker.

Lynch Vikes

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-11-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Where did vikes say he was a tracker?

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-11-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Where did vikes say he was a tracker?
I don't remember it either, but it was posted on another list and it caught my eye. I'll verify it.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-11-2012, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SP is evil, was my result ladt night

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
SP is evil, was my result ladt night
It's quite clear that your "results" mean nothing.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

I'm not going to put the town in danger just to clear myself. So unless JR actually tells me to reveal the item which would reveal his role, I refuse.

Let's go back to CMD. On Day Two he states that the football is probably the murder weapon given to the trivia winner. This makes sense, but the weird part to me is how long it takes him after everyone tells the winner to reveal themselves to actually do so. He proceeds to clear TH as the vigilante (which idk how he would do that if his role is cheat) and finally fessed up to being the trivia winner where he coincidentally deleted his pm's and couldn't remember the answer. Along the way, he also claimed he was a Miller and is evil upon investigation.

So not only is he a cheat, he's a miller, and he clears TH which implies an investigative role. I think he risked it by claiming to be the trivia winner. I think his actual role is mafia role cop. Is this a stron claim. Certainly, but I'm not liking this story one bit.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-11-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

The second to last sentence is horribly typed. ****! But you guys get my point.

Compliments of TACKLE