Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-16-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
You are ******* dead to me ATL. How do you not see it? Once again Vidae pulls the wood over the town's eyes. Happens every time he is evil, he is so obvious about it and lasts days more than he should. ******* town. I just can't believe you would be this dumb ATL. I have my eye on you now too.

I don't get that feel from vidae at all here. You are a different one sir. Good Gonzo is on a ******* crusade, and does not give a single **** if he's lynched because he can call everyone an idiot after. Mafia Gonzo is an unsure little ***** who tries to hide behind humor, and only retreats back to Good Gonzo in self defense mode.

The only reason I don't have a vote for you is because I'm not going to let SP slide by. If he's mafia too, he's going to have to say something stupid eventually.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:30 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At this point, I'm just tired of Gonzo's act. It's annoying as hell to me, and I honestly can't believe he is serious most of the time. I don't like playing when he is alive.

lynch Gonzo

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I don't get that feel from vidae at all here. You are a different one sir. Good Gonzo is on a ******* crusade, and does not give a single **** if he's lynched because he can call everyone an idiot after. Mafia Gonzo is an unsure little ***** who tries to hide behind humor, and only retreats back to Good Gonzo in self defense mode.

The only reason I don't have a vote for you is because I'm not going to let SP slide by. If he's mafia too, he's going to have to say something stupid eventually.
Yep, that's why I called him out on it. He is clearly evil and it's hilarious that he's claiming I'm the GF now and all this other stuff, saying I'm awful. I am going to laugh my ass off when we lynch him and he's evil.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the way Gonzo plays but in this case he is mafia and so we must lynch him and drink his milkshake.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's be real here Deep, whether I am alive or dead you barely play and get left alive because you are inept.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonzo, I think you already know.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:37 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Fall on your sword sir.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Let's be real here Deep, whether I am alive or dead you barely play and get left alive because you are inept.
Or is that just part of my strategy when I'm evil? It worked pretty well last game.

And you calling anyone inept is rich. You accuse everyone and occasionally get lucky. It doesn't made you adept.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do think Gonzo, Vidae, Renji, and ATL are kind of ground zero for me. They all voted in succession against Vikes, and it seems to be Gonzo vs Vidae, Renji, and ATL (although ATL wouldn't vote for Gonzo). It's kind of hard to get a read on everyone else because I don't know if they're just playing carelessly due to the tone of the game, or are hiding behind it to conceal themselves.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
Or is that just part of my strategy when I'm evil? It worked pretty well last game.

And you calling anyone inept is rich. You accuse everyone and occasionally get lucky. It doesn't made you adept.
No being adept would be lynching people based on me being butthurt which many of you are very adept at. I do not like where this day is headed, you guys done ****** up. Well, you guys who are townies that is.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More like Gonzo against the world

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
I do not like where this day is headed, you guys done ****** up. Well, you guys who are townies that is.

Even this, what kind of ******** is this with what, 6 votes? Pls go.

vote: Gonzo
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We have one Mafia member right here, so hopefully our power roles can get some info tonight. This one was pretty easy to spot though, so maybe the others will be just as careless.

ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

I'm casting my vote because I'm going to bed, but I do want to hear from SP.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 20 players alive, 11 is needed for majority

Vidae (1) - Gonzo
Gonzo (7) - Vidae, Fenikz, Todd, OSU, Renji, Deep, ATL
Renji (1) - TH
Old 12-16-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EDIT: Damn you Rob, you beat me to it. Definitely out of practice on this whole vote count thing...

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to go ahead and ask for protection.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I do think Gonzo, Vidae, Renji, and ATL are kind of ground zero for me. They all voted in succession against Vikes, and it seems to be Gonzo vs Vidae, Renji, and ATL (although ATL wouldn't vote for Gonzo). It's kind of hard to get a read on everyone else because I don't know if they're just playing carelessly due to the tone of the game, or are hiding behind it to conceal themselves.
I stand by thinking Vidae is godfather because he continues to say over and over he is a townie. Every time I am a townie I don't come out and say it, in fact I play up that I may have a big role, because me dying at night is good for the town as it keeps those with powers alive. Renji and Caddy have the perfect excuse to vote for me since they always do so they will have an alibi. ATL really intrigues me because usually he is much more aggressive. At least one of the others voting for me is evil because voting for me is like voting for Vikes, it is easy to hide behind the 'he needed to die' logic.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
We have one Mafia member right here, so hopefully our power roles can get some info tonight. This one was pretty easy to spot though, so maybe the others will be just as careless.
So can we agree once I turn up good you never play another mafia game here? At least something good can come of this.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I stand by thinking Vidae is godfather because he continues to say over and over he is a townie. Every time I am a townie I don't come out and say it, in fact I play up that I may have a big role, because me dying at night is good for the town as it keeps those with powers alive. Renji and Caddy have the perfect excuse to vote for me since they always do so they will have an alibi. ATL really intrigues me because usually he is much more aggressive. At least one of the others voting for me is evil because voting for me is like voting for Vikes, it is easy to hide behind the 'he needed to die' logic.
I haven't even voted for you, you tardo.

Old 12-16-2012, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can we at least wait on info before lynching Gonzo ? He is gonna get lynched but I think if anyone saw anything worth **** in the Shane/Cig thingy he should come out. Don't come out if it's not related to that.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:49 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Conceal yourself!

Wait, no, that's terrible. Anyway, I'm on board against Gonzo. But if he called me out personally, it might hurt my feelings and cause me to waver.

SP said he wouldn't be able to post until tomorrow, I believe.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
So can we agree once I turn up good you never play another mafia game here? At least something good can come of this.
Maybe a modkill is in order here? Considering that this kind of crap is clearly against the rules in the first post.

Old 12-16-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I haven't even voted for you, you tardo.
Haha, honestly, I just assumed you did. Well at least you are playing smart and waiting for info. Pretty awful that you are all letting the mafia and sk slide though and putting pressure on nobody but me. I am disappoint.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Haha, honestly, I just assumed you did. Well at least you are playing smart and waiting for info. Pretty awful that you are all letting the mafia and sk slide though and putting pressure on nobody but me. I am disappoint.
I may not have voted for you, but that doesn't mean I disapprove of you being lynched.