Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-16-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 20 players alive, 11 is needed for majority

Vidae (1) - Gonzo
Gonzo (6) - Vidae, Fenikz, Todd, OSU, Woot, Renji
TH (1) - Todd

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Very interesting post. You have one vote (from Gonzo no less) and you feel the need to role reveal, which is something you usually don't do. I've got my eye on you.
It doesn't matter if I role reveal or not, I'm just a townie. Believe it or not sir!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Caddy is so evil.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like people are jumping the gun a bit here voting for Gonzo so quickly...

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:32 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
My lists are legit. Vidae and Jr, don't you forget it. I was amused by you claiming I was trying to get an easy lynch going by calling people out in an effort to get them talking. There is a reason you are always around at the end of the game.
You're right about one of these. I can't be 100% sure which one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vidae always play this differently every game. Sometimes he is role revealing out of nowhere and some games he absolutely hates to role reveal unless he is forced to do it.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Edit : Double post. This forum is so slow right now :/

#MoncriefArmy

Last edited by Wootylicous : 12-16-2012 at 09:35 PM.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Haha, saw through what? I'm a townie, I have no powers. You are acting like you do when you're evil, so I voted for you. Others have agreed. Just fall on your sword dude.
You know I am starting to think you are GF. Pretty brilliant actually. Demand I get lynched today since you know how easy it is to turn the town against me. Bring all the heat on you early knowing you will come back good tonight when you are investigated. You take out me who is a power player and are set for the game. I tend to think you are awful at mafia but in this instance well played. Well, well played until I saw through your ********.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
Vidae always play this differently every game. Sometimes he is role revealing out of nowhere and some games he absolutely hates to role reveal unless he is forced to do it.
Disagree. He tends to play the same way, mixing it up a bit here and there. Interesting that not only are you voting with him but you are defending him. I am on to you.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The question is, what roles does he have when he plays these different ways?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 12-16-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Can we please chill the **** out with the voting? Could Gonzo be evil, yes. But, for all we know, one of the people who haven't posted yet may have watched Shane and may know who killed him or Cigaro.
I think people aren't playing as serious because it's a standard game and not a themed one.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Caddy is so evil.
See, I don't think Caddy is evil.

That's two good guys you've gone after, Todd!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Caddy is so evil.
Guess who I'm going to kill next

Who hasn't spoken yet?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You know I am starting to think you are GF. Pretty brilliant actually. Demand I get lynched today since you know how easy it is to turn the town against me. Bring all the heat on you early knowing you will come back good tonight when you are investigated. You take out me who is a power player and are set for the game. I tend to think you are awful at mafia but in this instance well played. Well, well played until I saw through your ********.
Haha, I'm awful at Mafia? Neat. But thanks for the backhanded compliment, I GUESS.

Anyway, you're wrong. I'm not the GF. You're probably Mafia or the SK and you're pissed off that you were that easy to read. It's okay bro, you can't be gods gift to mafia games every time out, know what I mean?

Old 12-16-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they are both mafia

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Disagree. He tends to play the same way, mixing it up a bit here and there. Interesting that not only are you voting with him but you are defending him. I am on to you.
Ugh I'm not defending him. Just telling that he plays this card all the time. He tell peeps that he doesn't like to role reveal until forced to do so. I was just pointing out that.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-16-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
they are both mafia
There is definitely some intramafia bickering going on, here.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Haha, I'm awful at Mafia? Neat. But thanks for the backhanded compliment, I GUESS.

Anyway, you're wrong. I'm not the GF. You're probably Mafia or the SK and you're pissed off that you were that easy to read. It's okay bro, you can't be gods gift to mafia games every time out, know what I mean?
Haha, I am totally the pissed off one here :)

Methinks I have read you like I book. Again. Keep pushing hard for the quick lynch buddy.
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Guess who I'm going to kill next

Who hasn't spoken yet?
SP and Jvig.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-16-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Nope I'm just a plain old townie, but I figure why the **** not, might as well take out someone who is acting suspiciously. Yay me, helping the town find a Mafia member even though I'm SO awful at this game!

Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm leaning towards voting Gonzo so much more than Viddy at the moment.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
they are both mafia

This strategy was actually brought up last game so I wouldn't put it past them.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Ugh I'm not defending him. Just telling that he plays this card all the time. He tell peeps that he doesn't like to role reveal until forced to do so. I was just pointing out that.
Now distancing yourself from him. Interesting. He is never this angry and aggressive when good. He can actually on occasion be really level headed.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I'm having crazy deja vu right now...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:46 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'm not angry at all, and I'm being totally level headed. This is how you act when you're evil Gonzo. This is exactly it.

And we're not working together. I promise I'm just a townie, but this is how Gonzo acts when he's evil. He thinks he's so awesome but he's an open book when evil, like a lot of others are.