Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who gets your vote for Rookie of the Year right now?
Robert Griffin 55 37.93%
Andrew Luck 56 38.62%
Russell Wilson 34 23.45%
Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2012, 03:47 AM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77

You can't be a real person. Which ones?
Old 12-26-2012, 06:32 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
You said stated RGIII doesn't perform a task every NFL QB has to do. Make reads moving from the plays #1 target down through the progressions.

Not sure if you fully comprehend what a Quarterback does.
Sarcasm meter must be broken.

[ ] Shocked
Old 12-26-2012, 06:34 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

According to Vegas Luck is a healthy favorite right now.

But RGIII and Wilson are close odds-wise.

Luck -200, RGIII +150, Wilson +160.

I still fear RGIII won't make the playoffs and will thus fall out of the race completely (I'm rooting for RGIII).
Old 12-26-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post

Luck -200, RGIII +150, Wilson +160..
Wow, that's atroctious.

I like our voting in the new thread better....
Old 12-26-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post

But RGIII and Wilson are close odds-wise.

Luck -200, RGIII +150, Wilson +160.

I still fear RGIII won't make the playoffs and will thus fall out of the race completely (I'm rooting for RGIII).
Link? I'm about to put 5k down.
Old 12-26-2012, 11:55 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
seahawks fans: i think i was ok in thinking early russell wilson was a mediocre qb getting a LOT of help from a fantastic defense and running back. but in the last several games, he's completely reversed my opinion. i really hope he doesn't have sophomore issues, because he looks phenomenal. i still don't think it's realistically enough to sway enough voters, but really, when your rookie qb plays that well, who gives a **** if he wins ROTY. it certainly didn't change my opinion of von.
Same here. Russell looked like garbage early on but he looks amazing now. He's actually a better pocket passer than RGIII and makes his progressions better, while being slightly less athletic. And he has a better arm and accuracy than Luck. I'm extremely impressed with him.

This qb class is amazing.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:07 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
He's actually a better pocket passer than RGIII and makes his progressions better...

Says you buddy.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:18 AM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Same here. Russell looked like garbage early on but he looks amazing now. He's actually a better pocket passer than RGIII and makes his progressions better, while being slightly less athletic. And he has a better arm and accuracy than Luck. I'm extremely impressed with him.

This qb class is amazing.
Oh geezus :* is it commedy day in here?

Someone call up the NFL we have the best qb analyst ever on the board. Where were you a few weeks ago with your amazing analysis? The bandwagon shift on this board is second to none.

Last edited by jsagan77 : 12-27-2012 at 04:27 AM.
Old 12-27-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/201...e-for-the-ages

Here's a little more in-depth, from someone who's paid to look into, watch, read, write about these things. Unlike us fans haha!

1. Redskins QB Robert Griffin III (first round, second overall)
Last week’s ranking: 1

Griffin completed 16-of-24 passes for 198 yards, two touchdowns and one interception in the Redskins’ win over the Eagles. He had a passer rating of 102.4.

2. Seahawks QB Russell Wilson (3, 75)
Last week’s ranking: 2

Wilson threw four touchdown passes and one interception, and completed 15-of-21 passes in Seattle’s Sunday night win over the 49ers. Wilson also had six carries for 29 yards and a passer rating of 115.3.

3. Colts QB Andrew Luck (1, 1)
Last week’s ranking: 3

In the Colts’ win over the Chiefs, Luck completed 17-of-35 passes for 205 yards, one touchdown and zero interceptions.

4. Redskins RB Alfred Morris (6, 173)
Last week’s ranking: 4

Morris had 22 carries for 91 yards and a touchdown in Washington’s win. He also had a 17-yard reception. Morris enters Week 16 with a 101-yard lead over Doug Martin for the rookie lead in rushing yards.

5. Packers CB Casey Hayward (2, 62)
Last week’s ranking: 8

Hayward had six tackles, one tackle for loss, a QB hit and his 20th pass defensed of the season, tops among all rookies.

The trifecta is also rewriting the rookie record book. Griffin already broke Cam Newton’s record for most rushing yards by a rookie QB in a season, will finish the campaign with the best-ever passer rating for a rookie and is likely to top Dan Marino’s rookie-best 20-6 TD-to-interception ratio from 1983.

Luck broke Newton’s record for most passing yards in a season in Week 16 and will add to it in the finale. He also has the most fourth-quarter comebacks in a season by a rookie all-time, with seven.

Wilson trails Peyton Manning’s record for most touchdown passes by a rookie by one heading into Week 17.

So, who gets the nod — the rookie record-holder for passing yards (Luck), passer rating (Griffin) or passing touchdowns (assuming Wilson gets two vs. the Rams)?

Voters will be forced to nitpick, looking at all possible factors to try to set one rookie signalcaller apart. The Redskins and Colts are two of the league’s most surprising teams, having turnarounds due in large part because of their rookie quarterbacks. The Seahawks had some backers as a potential playoff team, but few, if any, expected 10 wins, and Wilson wasn’t even supposed to start.

Wilson does have arguably the best supporting cast — a top-five defense, the league’s second-leading rusher and arguably the best O-line of the three QBs. As colleague Eric Edholm outlined in this week’s “Shorts and Shells,” Luck and Griffin are succeeding with unsung supporting casts.

Luck’s interception total, completion percentage and passer rating are all knocks against him, and he has by far the most passing attempts (599, also a rookie record), but how does one ignore the fact that Luck has brought a team that went 2-14 in 2011 to the playoffs?

Last year's Redskins were a 5-11 squad, and their defense lost two key players, Brian Orakpo and Adam Carriker, to injury early this season.
Old 12-27-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

Honestly jmike, that guy could have written that simply by reading this thread. Lol
Old 12-27-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The most attempts by RG3 in one game: 39, in a 21-13 loss to the Panthers in Week 9. He's thrown the ball more than 30 times in just four games, with the team going 1-3.

Interesting. So when the Redskins need him to step up and become the focal point of the offense rather than the running game they win 25% of the time. I wonder what the comparison to Wilson and Luck looks like?

Wilson: 1-2 in games with 30+ attempts.

Luck: 8-4 in games with 30+ attempts.

Huh? So when Wilson and RGIII are forced to throw the ball more than 30 times (NFL average) a game they win less than a third of those games. Luck by comparison wins two out of three in that scenario.
Old 12-27-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even the paid analyst are split on who to vote for. I was listening to Mike & Mike this morning and they had it Luck, Wilson, then RGIII. I hardly doubt anybody has it a clear landslide winner. Maybe after week 17 it could become a bit clearer, but for now from what I've read from people I've seen all 3 come in different orders depending on who you ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsagan77 View Post
Gawd The more people post the more convinced that this thread is littered with 3rd graders or adults that apply logic at that level. Completely absurd.

So why are you still here, constantly? I almost can't wait until the vote is done so you can go away and be irrelevant again, and I would go into how comments like these make the discussion that much more worthless but that seems to be your goal whenever the topic discusses RGIII.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The most attempts by RG3 in one game: 39, in a 21-13 loss to the Panthers in Week 9. He's thrown the ball more than 30 times in just four games, with the team going 1-3.

Interesting. So when the Redskins need him to step up and become the focal point of the offense rather than the running game they win 25% of the time. I wonder what the comparison to Wilson and Luck looks like?

Huh? So when Wilson and RGIII are forced to throw the ball more than 30 times (NFL average) a game they win less than a third of those games. Luck by comparison wins two out of three in that scenario.
You're looking way too much into this. I mean...look at the QBR!!!! That is the one true stat for all greatness

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
Old 12-27-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

Uhhhh, context much?

Against Cincy he had a great game. He kept fighting but the D could not stop them at all. It's hard to score 30 against their rock solid D. The only team to have done so w/o help from D or ST TD's are the Ravens and they eclipsed 40 due to a Ed Reed int td. The, Skins (rob jackson int for TD), Bronco's (return TD) and the Browns (due to a sheldon Brown INT for a TD) have been the only teams to eclipse the 30 point mark. But that was one of RG3's best games.

Against Tampa, he made a comeback and got the win.

Against the Steelers, he had something like 11 drops? He was throwing darts all over the field but his receivers couldn't get the job done, it was quite possibly the most embarrassing display of receiving I've ever seen out of a group.

The Carolina game was much of the same. Dropsies and penalties killed us, not Griff. He actually threw a TD to Hankerson to set up a 2pt try to tie it late, but a penalty negated it.

Maybe watching the games before you comment next time? Just a thought.

And remember Garcon was hurt for most of these games and Davis got hurt in the Steelers game (iirc). Could you imagine the excuses for Luck if he had to throw to Paulsen, Morgan and Hankerson, and Moss? The internet would explode and there wouldn't be any tissues left.

Quote:

Last edited by jsagan77 : 12-27-2012 at 02:04 PM.
Old 12-27-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

So just to sum this up (from another site)

Through week 16:

QB Rating:
RG3 104.1
Luck 75.6

Completion percentage:
RG3 66%
Luck 54%

Average yards per pass:
RG3 8.27 (#1 in the NFL)
Luck 6.98

Touchdown/Interception ratio:
RG3 20/5
Luck 21/18

Rushing Touchdowns
RG3 6
Luck 5

Passing Yards:
RG3 3,100
Luck 4,183

Touchdowns per pass:
RG3 throws a touchdown every 18 passes
Luck throws a touchdown every 28 passes

Interceptions per pass:
RG3 throws an interception every 75 passes
Luck throws an interception every 33 passes

Total offensive points scored:
Redskins 408 (4th in NFL)
Colts 329 (18th in NFL)

Points per game:
Redskins 27.2
Colts 21.9

Outside of total passing yards, RG3 and the Redskins are ahead of the Colts in every single offensive statistic.

Yes, Griffin's running game gives him an advantage, but the Redskins god awful defense offsets that. The Redskins have 3 games where they scored OVER 23 points and still lost. The Colts have scored UNDER 23 points 5 times this season and still won.
Old 12-27-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't wait to see the potential matchup between the Seahawks and Redskins in the first round of the playoffs.

But I am man enough to admit the Seahawks D looks a little scary.
Old 12-27-2012, 04:47 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope we avoid the Seahawks. They always give us fits when we match up in the playoffs.

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
Old 12-27-2012, 05:14 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

Again, looking at averages in a Vaccuum NJX... The Skins D for much of the year was on pace to give up 5000 yards passing (the worst in history). They've locked it down over the last few weeks but the first 3/4 of the year they were terrible and you can't make a case that the Colts D was better during that time.
Old 12-27-2012, 05:14 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
I can't wait to see the potential matchup between the Seahawks and Redskins in the first round of the playoffs.

But I am man enough to admit the Seahawks D looks a little scary.
They take PED's so they should look scary... lol
Old 12-27-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Comment deleted - had the wrong thread open.
Old 12-27-2012, 05:33 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luck took the 2-14 Indianapolis Colts to the Playoffs and a 10 win season. He took a team that had so many holes going into the 2012 offseason, and still do, as their defense was atrocious as well as the offense.

Then, their Head Coach, Chuck Pagano, which is a great story recovering from leukemia, had to take a leave back at the end of September. It's not an easy process to go through losing your head coach during the season. And also to note: Chuck Pagano is a true inspiration and I admire that man for never getting down and keeping his spirits up. #Chuckstrong.

Andrew Luck is one of those rare players and I think it's no question: Best Rookie in 2012.
Old 12-27-2012, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Paraphrased from a colts website..

-Most yards in a season by a rookie with 4,183 (Newton, 4,051)
-Most attempts in a season by a rookie with 599 (Bradford, 593)
-Tied an NFL RECORD for most game-winning drives in the fourth quarter or overtime with 7. This broke the previous -rookie record held by Ben Roethlisberger (5) in 2004.
Most "wins" in a season by a rookie QB drafted No. 1 overall. Which usually is the worst team in the league from the previous season

"RG3 has given the Redskins a +3 in the win column from last year to this year. Meanwhile, the Seahawks can win potentially 11 games this year. Wilson has started every game, which means he would give Seattle a +4. Luck helped the Colts to +8, and it could be +9 if Indy beat Houston on Sunday.

Of the 26 NFL quarterbacks who have started at least 12 games this year, the two with the fewest passing attempts are RG3 and Wilson. Eagles quarterback Michael Vick sits right behind Wilson in attempts at 319. Vick has only played in 9 games. Both combined are 2-5 when they fling it more than 30 times a game."

Redskins and seahawks both have backs that ran for 1400+ yards. Colts leading rusher has over 700 yards and 1 touchdown.

Luck is having an all time great season.

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2012/12/...-and-heres-why

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Old 12-27-2012, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Turnovers are a bad thing, and he has 23 of them. He's improved the team sure, but he isn't a demigod and the team around him is spectacularly lucky.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-27-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Turnovers are a bad thing, and he has 23 of them. He's improved the team sure, but he isn't a demigod and the team around him is spectacularly lucky.
Turnovers are a good thing too!

Redskins are 10th in defensive TOs with 28, 18 INTs and 10 fumble recoveries
Seahawks are 5th in defensive TOs with 30, 17 picks and 13 FRs
The Colts are next-to-last in the league with only 13 total turnovers

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Closed Thread