Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-05-2013, 07:29 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cain, can you give me an updated list of your speed cards?

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:38 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Cain, can you give me an updated list of your speed cards?
It's the same with Mystique
Old 01-05-2013, 07:38 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

k, was just wondering, cause Mystique came out of nowhere!

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Looking to trade some Bruiser stuff for some Tactics stuff, like Hawkeye or Captain America. I'd also love to get a Bucky Barnes or two somehow, so if you have spares, lemme know.

edit: Would also KILL for a [Psychic Katana] Psylocke.
I have a bucky. Anyone have a spare baron von whatever?

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:48 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I have a bucky. Anyone have a spare baron von whatever?
I got one Grizz.
Old 01-05-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
k, was just wondering, cause Mystique came out of nowhere!
Was from one of the shard draws.
Old 01-05-2013, 07:55 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I miss shards. So many cards!

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:06 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't get used to being able to defend attacks.
Oh I know. I've lost 10. It's why I'm building up those Mr. Fantastics.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will basically blow anyone for a [Psychic Katana] Psylocke, just fyi.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:12 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So you people with red hulks, give them to me for my psylocke to get vidae blow jobs!

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-05-2013, 08:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They're faaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic!

Old 01-05-2013, 08:33 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Ask boe if you don't believe him!

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-05-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Oh stop it DG, you can tell the how great they are from your own personal experiences. Yes. Plural.

Old 01-05-2013, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pulled a 4* X23 Eliminator. Nice little speed card.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I, too, have one of those. They are neat.

Old 01-05-2013, 09:44 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Some of you newer guys should post what cards you have!

Old 01-05-2013, 10:01 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I am wheeling and dealing! I have had a hand in every trade so far lol.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:22 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

List of my rares - Will highlight in purple those that are part of a trade at the moment.

Bruiser

Black Bolt 4*
Red Hulk 4*
[Chosen One] Jean Grey+ 4*
[Legal Eagle] She-Hulk+ 4*
[Deathless] WOlverine 4*
[Chosen One] Jean Grey x2 3*
[Shining Cosmo] Silver Surfer 3*
[V.T.R.B.S.] War Machine 3*

Speed

[Queen of Lightning] Storm+ 4*
[Nova Corps] Nova x2 3*
Magik 3*
Mystique 3*
[Infinate Lawyer] Daredevil 3*
Morbius 3*

Tactic

[Psychic Katana] Psylocke 4*
[Vibranium Shield] Captain America 4*
Bucky Barnes x2 3*
[Mister Elastic] Mr. Fantastic x4 3*
[Ultimate Fist] Iron Fist 3*
Taskmaster x2 3*
Wrecker 3*
[Ruthless] Punisher 3*
Baron Von Stucker 3*
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a whole lot of change but...updated:

Bruiser

- Iron Monger [3*] Lvl 40/40, Mst 30/30, Atk 4784, Def 3565, Pwr Req 16
Notably intensify ATK of this card.

- [Chosen One] Jean Grey [3*] Lvl 1/20, Mst 20/20, Atk 1456, Def 1456, Pwr Req 10
Notably degrade ATK and DEF of opponents Cards.

- [Deathless] Wolverine+ [4*] Lvl 1/50, Mst 84/150, Atk 1144, Def 1092, Pwr Req 7
Partially intensify ATK of all your Cards.

- (2) [Legal Eagle] She-Hulk [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 0/40, Atk 1160, Def 1210, Pwr Req 12
Notably intensify DEF of your Bruiser cards.

Tactics

- Bucky Barnes [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 4/30, Atk 1530, Def 1640, Pwr Req 18
Notably intensify DEF of Tactics Cards.

- Doctor Octopus [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 5/30, Atk 1260, Def 1510, Pwr Req 15
Notably degrade ATK of opponent's Speed Cards.

- Jigsaw [3*] Lvl 40/40, Mst 30/30, Atk 4566, Def 4163, Pwr Req 17
Notably intensify ATK of your Tactics cards.

- Jigsaw [3*] Lvl 21/40, Mst 30/30, Atk 3436, Def 3535, Pwr Req 17

- (2) Taskmaster [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 30/30, Atk 1883, Def 1747, Pwr Req 17

- Baron Von Strucker [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 30/30, Atk 1995, Def 1995, Pwr Req 16
Notably degrade DEF all of opponent's cards.

- [Ultimate Fist] Iron Fist [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 0/30, Atk 1710, Def 1460, Pwr Req 18
Notably intensify ATK of this card.

- (4) [Mister Elastic] Mr. Fantastic [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 0/30, Atk 1560, Def 1610, Pwr Req 18
Notably intensify DEF of all your cards.

Speed

- Annihilus[5*] Lvl 60/60, Mst 40/40, Atk 7705, Def 7349, Pwr Req 29
Significantly intensify the ATK and DEF of this card.

- [Hell Bike] Ghost Rider[5*] Lvl 1/60, Mst 0/40, Atk 2730, Def 2360, Pwr Req 29
Significantly degrade DEF of opponent's Bruiser cards.

- [Infinite Lawyer] Daredevil [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 0/30, Atk 1420, Def 1610, Pwr Req 17
Notably intensify DEF of your Speed Cards.

- (2) [Queen of Lightning] Storm [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 0/30, Atk 1040, Def 1070, Pwr Req 10
Notably intensify ATK of Speed Cards.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:34 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I still want a Psylocke, lalala.

Old 01-05-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I still want a Psylocke, lalala.
thats why you trade your Red Hulk to me for one.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:57 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[Friendly Neighbor] Spider Man Lv: 58/70 ATK: 7619 DEF: 7469 Mastery: 45/45 (soon to be maxed once I get some silver!)
[Queen of Lightning] Storm LV: 1/40 ATK 1040 DEF: 1070 Mastery: 30/30
[Queen of Lightning] Storm LV: 1/40 ATK 1040 DEF: 1070 Mastery: 0/30
[Infinite Lawyer] Daredevil LV: 1/40 ATK: 1420 DEF: 1610 Mastery: 1/30

[Gamma Monster] Hulk Lv: 1/50 ATK: 2250 DEF: 1440 Mastery: 1/35
[Deathless] Wolverine+ Lv: 1/50 ATK: 1144 DEF: 1092 Mastery: 103/150
[Chosen one] Jean Grey LV: 20/20 ATK: 3036 DEF: 3036 Mastery: 20/20
[Chosen one] Jean Grey LV: 1/20 ATK: 1060 DEF: 1060Mastery: 0/20

Doctor Octopus Lv: 1/40 ATK: 1260 DEF: 1510 Mastery: 0/30
Wrecker LV: 1/40 ATK: 1680 DEF: 1490 Mastery: 0/30

Updated with all the info and stuffs

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Some of you newer guys should post what cards you have!
I posted my list a couple pages back.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:41 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have room for one more member send me a request. Channorat

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:38 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Below is my list... I'm open to trade ideas and also up for suggestions on where I should focus my attention given how long it takes to level up cards!

[Hell Bike] Ghost Rider Lv: 8/60 ATK: 3277 DEF: 2831 Mastery: 29/40
[Fire Blast] The Human Torch LV: 1/50 ATK: 1940 DEF: 1860 Mastery: 0/35
[Ball of Fire] The Human Torch LV: 1/40 ATK: 1590 DEF: 1450 Mastery: 0/30
3x Green Goblin LV: 1/40 ATK 1520 DEF: 1250 Mastery: 0/30
[Nova Corps] Nova LV: 1/40 ATK 1520 DEF: 1650 Mastery: 0/30
[Queen of Lightning] Storm LV: 19/40 ATK 1491 DEF: 1835 Mastery: 16/30
[Queen of Lightning] Storm LV: 1/40 ATK 1040 DEF: 1070 Mastery: 0/30
[Infinite Lawyer] Daredevil LV: 1/40 ATK: 1420 DEF: 1610 Mastery: 0/30
2x Mystique LV: 1/40 ATK: 1320 DEF: 1580 Mastery: 0/30

Red Hulk Lv: 50/50 ATK: 6118 DEF: 5624 Mastery: 35/35
[Gamma Monster] Hulk Lv: 1/50 ATK: 2250 DEF: 1440 Mastery: 1/35
[Deathless] Wolverine+ Lv: 8/50 ATK: 1543 DEF: 1470 Mastery: 62/150
[Chosen one] Jean Grey LV: 20/20 ATK: 3036 DEF: 3036 Mastery: 20/20
[Steel Cyborg] War Machine LV: 1/50 ATK: 1920 DEF: 2020 Mastery: 8/35
2x Iron Monger LV: 1/40 ATK: 1660 DEF: 1240 Mastery: 1/30
2x [V.T.R.B.S] War Machine LV: 1/40 ATK: 1630 DEF: 1540 Mastery: 0/30
[Mjolnir] Thor LV: 1/40 ATK: 1570 DEF: 1470 Mastery: 0/30
MODOK LV: 1/40 ATK: 1440 DEF: 1330 Mastery: 0/30
2x [Scientist] Beast LV: 1/40 ATK: 1370 DEF: 1400 Mastery: 0/30
[Bedrock] Thing LV: 1/40 ATK: 1320 DEF: 1720 Mastery: 1/30
2x [Legal Eagle] She Hulk LV: 1/40 ATK: 1160 DEF: 1210 Mastery: 0/30

[Executioner] Punisher LV: 1/50 ATK: 2190 DEF: 1760 Mastery: 9/35[/center]
[Arsenal] Punisher LV: 1/50 ATK: 2080 DEF: 2010 Mastery: 0/35[/center]
4x Wrecker LV: 1/40 ATK: 1680 DEF: 1490 Mastery: 0/30[/center]
Jigsaw LV: 1/40 ATK: 1590 DEF: 1450 Mastery: 4/30[/center]
Bucky Barnes LV: 1/40 ATK: 1530 DEF: 1640 Mastery: 0/30[/center]
[Brilliant Scientist] Mr Fantastic LV: 1/40 ATK: 1480 DEF: 1560 Mastery: 0/30[/center]
2x Baron Von Strucker LV: 1/40 ATK: 1450 DEF: 1450 Mastery: 0/30[/center]
[Invisibility] Invisible Woman LV: 1/40 ATK: 1290 DEF: 1610 Mastery: 0/30[/center]
Doctor Octopus LV: 1/40 ATK: 1260 DEF: 1510 Mastery: 0/30[/center]

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote