Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-06-2013, 10:39 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PS... sorry to continue your trend of everyone but you on the Red Hulk vidae!

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:59 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So last night I was having some technical issues with the game (kept crashing, kept seeing an entire screen of code pop up) etc and when I checked my deck editor all of my cards were gone. I freaked out, closed the program, re-opened it, and it was fine.

Well today I launched the game when I woke up, and all of my cards (except Jean) are gone again. I keep closing and re-opening the game and nothing changes. I've checked their site and I haven't seen anyone with the same problem.

So.. this is pretty much ********. I'm looking for a way to email their support staff. I'm hoping it's just a graphic bug and my cards are there but I can't see them.

ps, you have a shitton of cards for someone who just started Wogtalia.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 01-06-2013 at 11:06 AM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now I can't even open the game. When I try I get this error:

The application Marvel WoH (process com.mobage.ww.1956.MARVEL_Card_Battle_Heroes_Andro id) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

fml :(

Old 01-06-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is def something wrong with the app on your phone Vidae.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:07 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I read that if you clear the data and uninstall it, you can't re-sync your device, so you get screwed.

And now Commie says I apparently have cards I didn't have yesterday, so that is neat.

Old 01-06-2013, 12:09 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I read that if you clear the data and uninstall it, you can't re-sync your device, so you get screwed.

And now Commie says I apparently have cards I didn't have yesterday, so that is neat.
Did you get better cards?
Old 01-06-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

[Arsenal] Punisher
[Ball of Fire] Human Torch x2
[Nova Corps] Nova
[Invisibility] Invisible Woman
[Ultimate Fist] Iron Fist
Wrecker
[V.T.R.B.S] War Machine

are on my list now according to Commie, but my Red Hulk is gone.. and I want that one more than anything on this list.

edit: DG looked an hour ago, and none of these were on the list. So I might not have these either.. lol.

Last edited by vidae : 01-06-2013 at 12:21 PM.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Uninstalled, reinstalled, same errors.. turned off phone and turned it back on, game loads, and yep.. I have like 8+ new rares I didn't have an hour or two ago and I no longer have Red Hulk, so **** me right.

Old 01-06-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Uninstalled, reinstalled, same errors.. turned off phone and turned it back on, game loads, and yep.. I have like 8+ new rares I didn't have an hour or two ago and I no longer have Red Hulk, so **** me right.
I would rather have the red hulk
Old 01-06-2013, 12:51 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I would too, but until they get back to me there is nothing I can do about it.

Old 01-06-2013, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow Wogitalia, where did you get so many cards?!?!?! You have some really good ones and a ****-ton!

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

- [Arsenal] Punisher [4*] Level: 1/50 / Mastery: 0/35 / Atk: 2080 / Def: 2010 / Pwr Req: 23
- Remarkably intensify ATK of your Tactics Cards.

- [V.T.R.B.S.] War Machine [3*] Level: 1/40 / Mastery: 0/30 / Atk: 1630 / Def: 1540 / Pwr Req: 18
- Notably degrade DEF of opponent's Tactics Cards.

- [Ultimate Fist] Iron Fist [3*] Level: 1/40 / Mastery: 0/30 / Atk: 1710 / Def: 1460 / Pwr Req: 18
- Notably intensify ATK of this Card.

- Wrecker [3*] Level: 1/40 / Mastery: 0/30 / Atk: 1680 / Def: 1490 / Pwr Req: 18
- Notably degrade DEF of opponent's Speed Cards.

- [Nova Corps] Nova [3*] Level: 1/40 / Mastery: 0/30 / Atk: 1520 / Def: 1650 / Pwr Req: 18
- Notably intensify ATK and DEF of your Speed Cards.

x2 -[Ball of Fire] Human Torch+ [3*] Lvl 1/50, Mst 0/150, Atk 1590, Def 1450, Pwr Req 17
Notably intensify ATK of your Speed Cards.

- [Invisibility] Invisible Woman [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 0/30, Atk 1290, Def 1610, Pwr Req 16
Notably intensify defense on your Tactics Cards.

Added to my list.. and took Red Hulk off. :\

Old 01-06-2013, 01:47 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Do you still have your psylocke?
Old 01-06-2013, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wog started after me yet somehow outclasses my cards in every way imaginable.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
Do you still have your psylocke?
I never had one.. I wanted one but no one wants to trade her to me. :(

Old 01-06-2013, 02:02 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Wog started after me yet somehow outclasses my cards in every way imaginable.
I think wog may have purchased a card pack or two.

Quote:
I never had one.. I wanted one but no one wants to trade her to me. :(
Prolly because you would never give up your Red hulk! lol

If you land a good bruiser card 4* or higher I would gladly trade you my Psylocke.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
If you land a good bruiser card 4* or higher I would gladly trade you my Psylocke.
Consider that **** TRADED. Save it for me.

Old 01-06-2013, 03:22 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Also looking for a Psylocke or Iron Fist.

Old 01-06-2013, 03:35 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Also looking for a Psylocke or Iron Fist.
I have an iron fist too

I also have a wrecker
Old 01-06-2013, 03:38 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I have an iron fist too

I also have a wrecker
Respond on GTalk damn you! DAMN YOU!

Old 01-06-2013, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

absolutely no ways wog didnt buy some stuff <.<

Green Goblin LV: 1/40 ATK 1520 DEF: 1250 Mastery: 8/30
[Queen of Lightning] Storm LV: 19/40 ATK 1491 DEF: 1835 Mastery: 16/30
Mystique LV: 17/40 ATK: 2162 DEF: 2592 Mastery: 16/30

[Deathless] Wolverine+ Lv: 1/50 ATK: 1144 DEF: 1092 Mastery: 132/150
[Chosen one] Jean Grey LV: 20/20 ATK: 3036 DEF: 3036 Mastery: 20/20
[Legal Eagle] She Hulk LV: 1/40 ATK: 1160 DEF: 1210 Mastery: 12/30
[Legal Eagle] She Hulk LV: 1/40 ATK: 1160 DEF: 1210 Mastery: 0/30

[Ruthless] Punisher LV: 1/50 ATK: 2119 DEF: 1691 Mastery: 30/30[/center]
[Brilliant Scientist] Mr Fantastic LV: 40/40 ATK: 4255 DEF: 4474 Mastery: 30/30[/center]

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Let me rephrase my earlier post:

Looking for a Psylocke from someone who doesn't insist on getting a Hulk for it. :P

Old 01-06-2013, 04:02 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I miss getting new cards :(. Leveling Mr. Fantastics is getting old. The next event starts on the 9th?

How much longer until I can start trading? Need to get some deals going.
Old 01-06-2013, 04:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

It's two weeks in the alliance or someone in your group, so I don't know.

Old 01-06-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I, like so many of us, have lost track of time with this ******* game.