Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-06-2013, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll post an updated list later tonight, I'm about to land a 6* Jean Grey and have some new rares.
Old 01-06-2013, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cain, if you cancel the request, you can invite me to your team

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like I have two Red Hulks and an X23 coming my way via trade. Giving up 7 Power Plus which isn't too bad.
Old 01-06-2013, 04:52 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Looks like I have two Red Hulks and an X23 coming my way via trade. Giving up 7 Power Plus which isn't too bad.
That is pretty nuts.

You using that site for trades and ****?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
That is pretty nuts.

You using that site for trades and ****?
Yep, hold onto your ISOs and PPs because they trade for a **** load.
Old 01-06-2013, 04:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some people on there have like 80 accounts for sale or trade. No idea how they can make that many.

Old 01-06-2013, 04:59 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Who is doing that?
Old 01-06-2013, 05:00 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Who is doing that?
Prob someone on the Neoseeker website.

Old 01-06-2013, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Who is doing that?
Some guy on the site I linked. Was selling his Super Rares for 3 PP each but I bargained him down to 7 PP for all three cards.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The sucky thing about that is it'll take two weeks from today to get your cards.

Old 01-06-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The sucky thing about that is it'll take two weeks from today to get your cards.
Yeah that is pretty ******.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Yep. In the meantime I have plenty of other cards to fuse,.boost, master and whatnot though.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:14 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone buy any new cards since I last checked this thread?

:/

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:35 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Not yet... although I want to spend a crap ton and get some cards :-/
Old 01-06-2013, 06:42 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Don't give in to the temptation! I've heard really bad things about the card chance in those packs. Some guy spent $25 and got one rare, lol.

Old 01-06-2013, 07:09 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Soo... I decided to spend $6 and buy a few of those 2 ultimate packs for 200 mobacoin and I hit the goddamn motherload!

[Ferocious Fighter] Wolverine
[Repulsor Beam] Iron Man
[Shapeshifter Assassin] Mystique
[Steel Cyborg] War Machine
[Scientist] Beast
Wrecker

Dear god yes!
Old 01-06-2013, 08:08 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Soo... I decided to spend $6 and buy a few of those 2 ultimate packs for 200 mobacoin and I hit the goddamn motherload!

[Ferocious Fighter] Wolverine
[Repulsor Beam] Iron Man
[Shapeshifter Assassin] Mystique
[Steel Cyborg] War Machine
[Scientist] Beast
Wrecker

Dear god yes!
I hate you
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:56 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Just for future reference, Commie and I just completed a trade with a PTBNL (player to be named later) and the world didn't end!

I have no problems making these future trades as I trust you guys to not dick me over. This will open a lot more trade offers if more people can embrace this scenario.

Old 01-06-2013, 08:58 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me and Commie did that yesterday so suck it.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:00 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im pretty much the lord and ruler of the PTBNL deal it seems

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:44 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha to clear it up I bought one of the ultimate packs and a couple of the smaller ones... I got given a couple of iTunes gift cards for Christmas and had nothing better to spend them on :) Didn't really hit the motherlode but got a couple of nice pieces out of it.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm always open to a PTBNL deal for my unwanted rares! Of course, my stash of unwanted rares isn't overly large...

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have absolutely no intention of ever putting money into this, but between IBC and wog's posts, I could basically walk to the coinstar on the corner with a fistful of pennies and end up with some decent stuff.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:15 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I have absolutely no intention of ever putting money into this, but between IBC and wog's posts, I could basically walk to the coinstar on the corner with a fistful of pennies and end up with some decent stuff.
My thought process was just in have played enough time playing the game where I equate the $6 I spent on the those packs to paying for the game. As I stated on IRC have spent money on games I have played less... So all in all I think a small amount of money is no big deal.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Someone trade me an Iron Fist. Or maybe someone give me a Psylocke. I need a new attacker for my Tactics deck. :(