Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-03-2013, 11:24 PM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I absolutely love Andre Johnson, and I think he has been one of the top three wr in the league for almost a decade. Having said that, his td total is very low. Reading that Santana moss has more td than him really surprised me. I love how he is not a premadonna like almost all other wr's, though.

It would be hard for him to get in, but when I see the video of him punching finnegan and slinging him around like a child, I smile. So even if he doesn't make it, he is in my HOF. I don't care what anyone else says.

BTW, my hall of fame probably doesn't mean much to anyone.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:25 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEISMANHERSCHEL View Post
I absolutely love Andre Johnson, and I think he has been one of the top three wr in the league for almost a decade. Having said that, his td total is very low. I love how he is not a premadonna like almost all other wr's.

It would be hard for him to get in, but when I see the video of him punching finnegan and slinging him around like a child, I smile. So even if he doesn't make it, he is in my HOF. I don't care what anyone else says.

BTW, my hall of fame probably doesn't mean much to anyone.
I like this about him as well. It's the same with Calvin Johnson.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:47 PM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His numbers are a lot lower than I thought, I have to admit

It works out to approximately 81 catches for 1100 yards and 6 touchdowns a year. Not bad at all. But not staggering, either. And surprisingly, he has only had two season that were significantly cut short due to injury. Seems like he was injured more often than that to me. However, when I think of the texans, I think of him. Such a class act, and most would admit that his lack of numbers are not his fault.

I really don't know which way I fall on this one. I guess ultimately he can still easily get in if he finishes up his career real strong. Or he can hurt his chances. I hate this, cause I love him

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:15 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
You bring up a good point about Sterling Sharpe. You're a 49er fan...
Sharpe was a great receiver and could have challenged Jerry Rice for greatest ever I believe if his career wasn't cut short. He retired after Favre's third season as a starter.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:16 AM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Sharpe was a great receiver and could have challenged Jerry Rice for greatest ever I believe if his career wasn't cut short. He retired after Favre's third season as a starter.

Even in trying to be the most cliche, conservative poster in the history of the internet...you manage to say ridiculous things like this.

Let me guess, you are saying this because you've heard someone else say it?

Sharpe wasn't even close to Jerry Rice. He could have played 25 years and it wouldn't have mattered. Rice was superior to Sharpe in every single aspect of playing wide receiver (well, he probably dropped more balls...but that's not important).
JordanTaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:27 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
You bring up a good point about Sterling Sharpe. You're a 49er fan...
Yes it is a good point. Thank you :D

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote