Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 01-02-2013, 11:11 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Screw You,

Sincerely,
The Colts Board.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who is getting the screw you?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:12 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Who is getting the screw you?
Many of you. You included.

:)

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
Many of you. You included.

:)
I was trying to trade the pick like all hell.
Your fault.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 01-02-2013, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
If holt_bruce doesn't pick tonight I should be on the clock sometime tomorrow around 6am. Awesome. I'm getting fenikz'd.
You could always send a big board! :)
Old 01-02-2013, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Maybe Mingo can be that stud pass rusher we need to pair with Geno

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 01-02-2013, 11:25 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Maybe Mingo can be that stud pass rusher we need to pair with Geno
He definitely has the potential.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:25 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
You could always send a big board! :)
I like to play it close the chest. Also, I don't think you guys quite understand the value of making an aestheticly pleasing pick. The pic is almost as important as the pick. Remember that kids.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
I like to play it close the chest. Also, I don't think you guys quite understand the value of making an aestheticly pleasing pick. The pic is almost as important as the pick. Remember that kids.
Thought about this one:

A little too Ravishing Rick Rude for me...

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 01-02-2013, 11:27 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is so true. I spend as much time choosing a pic as I do choosing who I want.

And the format of the wording as well. So important!

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-02-2013, 11:30 PM    (permalink
MikeTheDudeV2
Rookie

MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
This is so true. I spend as much time choosing a pic as I do choosing who I want.

And the format of the wording as well. So important!
I am the exact same way.
MikeTheDudeV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I the only one who likes Montgomery more than mingo? Honestly not a huge fan of either though. Never saw what all that hype was about.

And Tackle doesn't even need to leave a board because we all know exactly who he's taking.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:32 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Am I the only one who likes Montgomery more than mingo? Honestly not a huge fan of either though. Never saw what all that hype was about.

And Tackle doesn't even need to leave a board because we all know exactly who he's taking.
I'm not a fan of Montgomery at all. Don't think he'll ever be a dominant/consistent pass rusher in the NFL. Mingo at least has the potential.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-02-2013, 11:34 PM    (permalink
MikeTheDudeV2
Rookie

MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post

I like Montgomery more than Mingo, to be honest.
MikeTheDudeV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Azhais
Rookie

Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Elam and Sharrif Floyd both declared for the draft after the game. Looks like Mr. Jones' list needs to be updated.
Azhais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:44 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhais View Post
Matt Elam and Sharrif Floyd both declared for the draft after the game. Looks like Mr. Jones' list needs to be updated.
Both are already on the underclassmen list...

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-02-2013, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Azhais
Rookie

Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Both are already on the underclassmen list...
Bah, I had "match case" turned on on my text search, so it didn't find "elam"
Azhais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:33 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was harder than it should of been. This WR class is loaded. Still not sure what I think of Allen being the best of the bunch.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:32 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm usually a little more conscious of perceived value but I didn't really care all that much this time. I'm that confident Arthur is going to be that good. I know this might sound a little crazy right now but I'm not sure there's a player in this entire draft I would take over him for the Ravens. Only one maybe two guys I'd even have to think about - Te'o not being one them. I thought about maybe trading back a few picks but given the time of day that was unlikely to happen and I didn't want to risk it. Maybe I could have waited and tried to trade up but this wouldn't have been a successful draft for me if I didn't get King Arthur.

A wise man once said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
29.) Baltimore Ravens - DE/OLB Dion Jordan, Oregon
- TACKLE took him so he must be better than anyone else realizes.
:D

Last edited by TACKLE : 01-03-2013 at 02:35 AM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:35 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw this pick coming from a mile away.

Brown will be a stud.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:36 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
I saw this pick coming from a mile away.

Brown will be a stud.
Well I wasn't exactly transparent if you took one gander into the Ravens draft thread. King Arthur is the heir to the throne.

This play right here....is #10 from Baylor even fast tho?

Last edited by TACKLE : 01-03-2013 at 02:40 AM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:31 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TACKLE is just the meta evaluator. Teach me your ways.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:45 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice to see so many posters are active at 4:30 AM. All nighters for the win.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:55 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just hanging out haha.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:55 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it's ridiculous how often that happens to me

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote