Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-06-2013, 06:53 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who the **** is themaninblack and why do the two signatures above me commemorate him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:54 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
DangeRuss has to be the worst god damn nickname I've ever heard.
DangeRuss vs Matty Ice. Battle of the ****** nicknames
Old 01-06-2013, 06:55 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what the **** is awesome heel
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You would.
You'd love him if he were a Chief.
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Who the **** is themaninblack and why do the two signatures above me commemorate him?
A poster who passed away a little while ago.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:56 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Heel = wrasslin term for bad guy/villain

Sherman embraces the hate
Old 01-06-2013, 06:56 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55004

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:57 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
A poster who passed away a little while ago.
Oh **** for real? Anytime I see "RIP (insert poster)", it's always sarcastic about a recently banned member.

Quote:
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's a poster who joined the site 5 years before you who died recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
It's some wrestling term. Except in wrestling, the guys aren't really douchebags, they're playing a part. Sherman is actually a douchebag, so Brody is just being dumb here.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's some wrestling term. Except in wrestling, the guys aren't really douchebags, they're playing a part. Sherman is actually a douchebag, so Brody is just being dumb here.
He embraces his role, it's the same thing Floyd Mayweather does. I don't have a problem with it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-06-2013, 06:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
You'd love him if he were a Chief.
I promise you I wouldn't.

Old 01-06-2013, 06:59 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How can you hate a guy who pisses people off an then laughs about it. It's funny to watch.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
He embraces his role, it's the same thing Floyd Mayweather does. I don't have a problem with it.
This is what I'm saying, it isn't a ROLE. He's not a WRESTLER. He's a football player who acts like a dickhead. He's just some guy who decides to act like a dick.

The Alex
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Damn.

Quote:
Hey, I didn't mean it in a bad way. I just had no idea.

Quote:
Old 01-06-2013, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is what I'm saying, it isn't a ROLE. He's not a WRESTLER. He's a football player who acts like a dickhead. He's just some guy who decides to act like a dick.
We need more of them in the NFL.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
But I don't have a problem with doing that on the football field. He doesn't go out and murder someone, or get DUIs, or beat his wife/girlfriend, or sexually assault someone, or cause numerous injuries. He just acts like an ass on the field because he can, and it works.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-06-2013, 07:01 PM    (permalink
hoekd0250
Rookie

hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been in this situation as a player and as a coach. As a player I tore my acl in my left knee and still lied to the doc, and coach and preformed the test, so i could play. Later on that season I ended up tearing the other knee and still lied during the game saying I could still play refusing to let the doctor look at it. HC sat me for the game. I still refused and sneaked back on for a few plays before he caught me. I was taken out for the rest of the season and i hated him for it for a few years till this past year i was put in a similar situation. As a running back coach i learned that a player had a knee issue and knew that moral decision was to sit him. He probally could have played but and it was for a high school playoff game, but how could i walk up into the stands and tell his parents he tore his knee dispite knowing earlier it wasnt right, how could I look at the back up running back and feel that he knew i cared about his safety. AS a coach its true that the players begin we to feel like part of your family even those that are trouble and give you head aches. Shanny is going to have a hard time with this one and i hope he does because as a moral coach he made one of the worst decisions a coach can make.
hoekd0250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:02 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

He is playing a role, he pisses opponents off to get in their heads, and it works. He's cocky and he backs it up, its not like he's Deangelo Hall.
The Alex
Veteran

Quote:
It's okay, Brodeur has mental problems and can't tell the difference between wrestling and reality. Don't push it.

Quote:
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But I don't have a problem with doing that on the football field. He doesn't go out and murder someone, or get DUIs, or beat his wife/girlfriend, or sexually assault someone, or cause numerous injuries. He just acts like an ass on the field because he can, and it works.
He just uses performance enhancing drugs.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
No way brah, the sample was from a teammates water bottle! Oh, that isn't going to fly? Okay then uh.. tainted sample! Tainted sample!

Old 01-06-2013, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Like 90% of the NFL.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:08 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Like 90% of the NFL.
Well then he's one of only a handful of retards that get caught doing it. If it weren't for a dumbass test handler, he'd be chillin at home right now.
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
It's okay, Brodeur has mental problems and can't tell the difference between wrestling and reality. Don't push it.
Shut up Alex.

Quote:
It's the NFL, who doesn't?

RIP TheManInBlack
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoekd0250 View Post
I've been in this situation as a player and as a coach. As a player I tore my acl in my left knee and still lied to the doc, and coach and preformed the test, so i could play. Later on that season I ended up tearing the other knee and still lied during the game saying I could still play refusing to let the doctor look at it. HC sat me for the game. I still refused and sneaked back on for a few plays before he caught me. I was taken out for the rest of the season and i hated him for it for a few years till this past year i was put in a similar situation. As a running back coach i learned that a player had a knee issue and knew that moral decision was to sit him. He probally could have played but and it was for a high school playoff game, but how could i walk up into the stands and tell his parents he tore his knee dispite knowing earlier it wasnt right, how could I look at the back up running back and feel that he knew i cared about his safety. AS a coach its true that the players begin we to feel like part of your family even those that are trouble and give you head aches. Shanny is going to have a hard time with this one and i hope he does because as a moral coach he made one of the worst decisions a coach can make.
I'm sorry but at the nfl level things run differently. They have people like Andrews to tell Shanahan where injuries stand. If Andrews says no and shanahan doesn't pull him then that's one thing but in this instance it appears as if Andrews walks away without making that call. I'm.

Shanny just said that rg3 and staff said he was hurting and not injured and there IS a difference. Unless Andrews says otherwise then there's no reason for shanny to pull the trigger. If RG3 keeps saying he can play and win then he stays in until the medical staff says otherwise. That's why you have medical staffs. Looking back if anyone ****** up here it'll be the med staff.

Last edited by DiG : 01-06-2013 at 07:11 PM.
DiG is offline   Reply With Quote