Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 04-05-2007, 12:33 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I think we'll see Cano bat .330 or higher every year. I'm not sure how much his other tools will deverlop but just hitting in this lineup guarantees he'll hit for a high average. His homers should go up more this year but maybe by 5-8?
Considering he was hurt for a small portion of the year also dipped him numbers, but 5-8 sounds realistic.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 12:49 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I was thinking about his injury while typing that. I think his 2B numbers will drop a little and those homer numbers will go up.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 07:28 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cano did hit a a ton of doubles last year. I think he was 9th in the majors even after missing all that time.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:54 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He performed well from the leadoff spot today, getting a few hits. Anyone know when Damon is coming back?
Old 04-06-2007, 12:14 AM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not sure.

Cano did well today.

But man, A-Rod. How many times can a guy do the same exact thing? A big hit right there, and he would get the fans on his side, yet he blows it once again...

I really dont think he is gonna make it through the year as a Yankee
Old 04-06-2007, 07:19 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
He performed well from the leadoff spot today, getting a few hits. Anyone know when Damon is coming back?
If Damon can't play by Sunday the Yanks said they are going to put him on the 15 DL retroactive to April 3rd. They would probably call up Kevin Thompson and Damon would eligible to come back on the 18th I believe.
Old 04-06-2007, 08:49 AM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to the game against Cleveland April 19th, lookin forward to it, sittin with the Bleacher Creatures

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:31 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
I'm going to the game against Cleveland April 19th, lookin forward to it, sittin with the Bleacher Creatures
I'm going Saturday. Igawa on the mound. I'll be sitting up top on the first base line. I used to sit in the bleachers all the time. But since turning 21 beer is a must at the ballpark. And unfortunately it isn't served in the bleachers for obvious reasons.
Old 04-06-2007, 09:40 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I'm going Saturday. Igawa on the mound. I'll be sitting up top on the first base line. I used to sit in the bleachers all the time. But since turning 21 beer is a must at the ballpark. And unfortunately it isn't served in the bleachers for obvious reasons.
I'm excited about Igawa pitching. He pitched very good during spring training and hopefully he can pitch as good as Matsuzaka did yesterday.
Old 04-06-2007, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In one more month I'll be at most games, I wonder what my damn parents are doing with my ticket right now =/

Anyway, wang is probably crapping himself right now with the infield D being what it is
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
In one more month I'll be at most games, I wonder what my damn parents are doing with my ticket right now =/

Anyway, wang is probably crapping himself right now with the infield D being what it is
I'm not too worried about the D. It was cold and the Rays can run. Between having to rush and the weather, I think that caused a lot of the errors. I mean Jeter already has 1/5th as many errors in two games as he did all season last year. The D will get better as more games are played.
Old 04-06-2007, 10:05 AM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

That was one of the ugliest games I have seen in awhile. How is it that the D-Rays always seem to bring out thr worst in the Yanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 View Post
That was one of the ugliest games I have seen in awhile. How is it that the D-Rays always seem to bring out thr worst in the Yanks.
Speed, thats how. But we are going from end of the spectrum to the next. Recently the Rays have brought out the worst in the Yanks and the O's have brought out the best. We have owned them in the last 2-3 years.
Old 04-06-2007, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

cept adam lowen, he killed us twice last year
Old 04-07-2007, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

I need help guys.

I have sweet tickets to the Yanks-Red Sox game on the 28th, draft day. Game is at 4 PM therefore I would likely miss almost the entire first day. What would you do if you were a big Yankee fan? I am a bigger Giants than Yankees fan but in all reality, Yanks-Red Sox is a big deal and the seats are 5 rows off the field while the draft is something that is something you can read about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 01:48 PM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Talking

Quote:
I need help guys.

I have sweet tickets to the Yanks-Red Sox game on the 28th, draft day. Game is at 4 PM therefore I would likely miss almost the entire first day. What would you do if you were a big Yankee fan? I am a bigger Giants than Yankees fan but in all reality, Yanks-Red Sox is a big deal and the seats are 5 rows off the field while the draft is something that is something you can read about.

Yanks/Sox has got to happen my man. Maybe see if you can trade em with someone for the Friday game instead?

Matsui is injured again. Hopefully the Yanks give Bernie a call

Last edited by GiantRutgersFan : 04-07-2007 at 01:55 PM.
GiantRutgersFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Why? I'd rather see Thompson up.
Old 04-07-2007, 03:28 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WHAT A HUGE GRAND SLAM by a-rod!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A-rod Is Amazing!!!!!!!!
________
Bmw k1200r

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 05-10-2011 at 07:43 PM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 05:02 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Only took him three years.
Old 04-08-2007, 09:57 AM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

A-Rod for MVP.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
I need help guys.

What GRF said. You should seriously call a ticket broker. You could probably switch those seats for similar seats to one of the other games. They might charge you a small fee but I doubt its much.
Old 04-08-2007, 10:44 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do You guys have a 5th starter? And where is Mussina, is he injured?
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 11:00 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

It's going to be Darrel Rasner
Old 04-08-2007, 06:05 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

We are looking pitiful so far this year. Andy Pettite had to come out of the bullpen today. Our pitching is looking horrible. Not to mention Matsui is on the DL.