Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-11-2013, 07:28 AM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert pancake gallery View Post
jamal lewis running out of gas, derek anderson's lack of consistency, braylon edwards going full prima donna, kellen winslow jr's lack of knee cartilage, kevin shaffer starting at right tackle, marquee free agent signing donte stallworth (7 years, $35 million), the season ending with five consecutive games averaging less than 200 yards of total offense without a single offensive touchdown, etc.

the memories
And the loss of Joe Jurevicius, the unheralded mvp of the 07' offense.

On the hire..

Around mid-season when the Panthers were tanking and the OC was taking flack, yet again after a breakout offense, I didn't see why anyone would be interested in him but the Panthers turned it on late. Rivera saved his job and Chud looked a lot better as a potential candidate.

Reading about his Browns' 07' interview and the Carolina intv, he's meticulously prepared and breaks down exactly what his plan is for the existing players. He's been slow to adjust after initial success but he completely turned around a couple of 32 ranked offenses and made them top 10 within a year.

Since becoming the Chargers TE coach under Cam Cameron and the Martyballer, then returning as assistant HC/TEs under Norv Turner, he runs a version of each offense that he adapted to fit Newton's skill set in Carolina.

..yes, this sig is a little embarrassing right now
Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*

Last edited by Brown Leader : 01-11-2013 at 07:37 AM.
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:00 AM    (permalink
Stamper
Rookie

Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They're bringing in Norv Turner as the OC which is a pretty big pull.

Crap HC, great OC.
Stamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:18 AM    (permalink
Cudders
Rookie

Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the hiring of Chud. Cleveland needed a bright offensive mind. That side of the ball has been a persistent problem since their return. Their sexiest hires spurned them, but to me, this was a phenomenal backup plan.

He was a scapegoat in Cleveland. In his first season, he took a marginal quarterback in Derek Anderson and masked his multitude of deficiencies. He built a vertical scheme around Andersonís most impressive throws. Throws that also utilized the talents of Edwards and Winslow well. When defenses squeezed those windows, Anderson couldnít adapt. His inconsistencies manifested themselves to the NFL, the right side of the line turned into a turnstile, the receivers took a collective nosedive, offensive chaos spilled over into the running game, and Chud got labeled a dud. Even though he didnít just forget football in the off-season.

If Norv Turner joins him in Cleveland, Iím even more excited. With Turner at offensive coordinator, Chud can focus on managing the team and executing the vision. Turner might not throw a book of abstract concepts at opponents, but his call and formation variation is great. The fate of the offense is in good hands.

Rumors seem to indicate a switch from an even front back to an odd front. Jauron isnít being retained. I wouldíve preferred keeping the 4-3, but itís not a deal-breaker for me. It just exacerbates the need of an edge rusher. I would guess that position is the frontrunner for the sixth overall pick. Interested to see the list of candidates for the defensive coordinator post. I wonder what kind of relationship Chud and Romeo still have. Itís the one name that popped up as a potential fit to me. But I have no clue how amicable their split was.
Cudders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My problem with Chud is that his big success have all been followed by the offense regressing to the mean and Chud not having anymore cards up his sleeve to counter the defensive adjustments. That's very damning to me. Norv's a great OC though and while Weeden may suck, they'll still get Trent going and maybe squeeze a year or two of competency out of Weeden.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:09 AM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speculation that Mel Tucker may be the DC for Chud. That'd be two good hires for him if he lands Norv as well.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we're talking retreads, I'd rather Mangini for DC over Tucker. Other choices would be John Pagano, or Ray Horton, if he gets passed over for a top spot.

..yes, this sig is a little embarrassing right now
Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:08 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no idea how this will turn out for the Browns. I can buy arguments for and against him, it's just very hard to predict how a coach will be as a manager and a leader.

Not sure what this means for Trent Richardson. Maybe Chud will give him the ball once in a while? He never liked handing it off to the Panthers' stable unless it was a read option.
Old 01-11-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
I have no idea how this will turn out for the Browns. I can buy arguments for and against him, it's just very hard to predict how a coach will be as a manager and a leader.

Not sure what this means for Trent Richardson. Maybe Chud will give him the ball once in a while? He never liked handing it off to the Panthers' stable unless it was a read option.
I think at times Chud got a little too carried away with running Cam. In Cleveland, he has no problem running the ball. Jamal Lewis had 298 carries in '07.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
I think at times Chud got a little too carried away with running Cam. In Cleveland, he has no problem running the ball. Jamal Lewis had 298 carries in '07.
This was his main problem, he was overly attached to the read-option and that honestly probably cost us a few games. He looked good after last season, but it was clear teams simply hadn't adapted yet, and when they did, he was shown to be a one-trick pony. Like ShutDwn, I'm not going to write him off and say he is doomed as HC, but this was definitely a win for the Panthers IMO.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:05 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
This was his main problem, he was overly attached to the read-option and that honestly probably cost us a few games. He looked good after last season, but it was clear teams simply hadn't adapted yet, and when they did, he was shown to be a one-trick pony. Like ShutDwn, I'm not going to write him off and say he is doomed as HC, but this was definitely a win for the Panthers IMO.
It's not like he's a zone-read coach. He adapted that. His prior experience as an offensive coordinator was with Derek Anderson, a figurative statue, at quarterback. There was no mobilizing the quarterback there.

I wouldn't at all call him a one-trick pony. Chud may have become a bit too infatuated with the zone read, but that doesn't mean he can't and doesn't do other things on offense.

I wasn't always a huge fan of his playcalling in Cleveland either. I think he does a great job of gameplanning and coming up with a good scheme. He's not always the best at executing on gameday (I've seen some who disagree with this).

That's where the offensive coordinator (hopefully Norv Turner comes in). Chud can focus on the gameplan and managing the team while someone else helps him on gameday.

It remains to be seen whether Chud will be a good head coach, but everything I've personally seen shows he's a really smart and forward-thinking guy. Ross Tucker said some great things about him, as well.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
It's not like he's a zone-read coach. He adapted that. His prior experience as an offensive coordinator was with Derek Anderson, a figurative statue, at quarterback. There was no mobilizing the quarterback there.

I wouldn't at all call him a one-trick pony. Chud may have become a bit too infatuated with the zone read, but that doesn't mean he can't and doesn't do other things on offense.

I wasn't always a huge fan of his playcalling in Cleveland either. I think he does a great job of gameplanning and coming up with a good scheme. He's not always the best at executing on gameday (I've seen some who disagree with this).

That's where the offensive coordinator (hopefully Norv Turner comes in). Chud can focus on the gameplan and managing the team while someone else helps him on gameday.

It remains to be seen whether Chud will be a good head coach, but everything I've personally seen shows he's a really smart and forward-thinking guy. Ross Tucker said some great things about him, as well.
I'm aware that he adapted to the zone-read, but that was the only thing that he seemed to find success with at Carolina, and he seemed overly attached to it even when teams had clearly adapted to it over the offseason. He may be a meticulous game planner, but his problem seems to be an inability to quickly adapt. If given enough time, he seems able to coordinate a quality offense, but if something changes and that offense is no longer working, he has a hard time finding the solutions to fix it in a timely manner.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 01-11-2013, 03:35 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Decent hire when you include Norv Turner. Nice pull for OC. A lot of teams are disappointed that he won't be available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Decent hire when you include Norv Turner. Nice pull for OC. A lot of teams are disappointed that he won't be available.
That's my take as well. They've got some solid pieces to work with and should be able to breathe some life into the offense. I'm curious to see what do with the QB situation they've inherited.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Not really. His offenses have been higher than 24th in points or yards once - his first year as OC in 2007. The next year? 31st in points, 31st in yards.
Yeah let's ignore that the players he had in 2007 that he put up all those points were

Derek Anderson (Back up QB for Carolina)
Kellen Winslow (Currently out of the league)
Braylon Edwards (In an out of the league)
Joe Jurevicius (Hurt the following year)
And a 2008 addition of Donte Stallworth who was basically hurt or running people over with cars.

In 2008, Winslow was hurt on and off, Derek Anderson played like complete horse ****, and Braylon Edwards dropped almost everything thrown his way, oh and was hurt at times.

There was a part of the season where we had Syndric Steptoe as #1 on our depth chart.

We also started 4 different QB's that year, Derek Anderson Brady Quinn Ken Dorsey and Bruce Gradkowski. It was also Jamal Lewis's last year and he played horrible.

Oh and not to mention, he took Cam Newton and a relatively young team and coached them up pretty damn well, going from one of the worst offenses in the league to one of the top 12 in the past two years. And don't say "Oh it's because he had Cam Newton" because more than half of the sports fans out there thought Cam Newton was going to be a complete disaster.

Quote:
So the guy doesn't have to be a great offensive mind if he brings in someone else to run the offense...what about his other attributes? Players don't like him. The guy is absolutely ****** and so is Cleveland...again.

http://fayobserver.com/articles/2012/06/08/1183067

Tight end Greg Olsen, one of the many players who thrived under Chudzinski, called him "one of the top offensive minds in the league" and said he was stunned when he didn't get an offer.

"Believe me, we feel fortunate he didn't get any of those jobs," Olsen said.

Winslow was also just on Cleveland radio praising the hell out of him. This among many other things I have heard reading recently and everything has been positive. Clearly "the players don't like him" as you put it with your expert input.

Cool, you don't know who Rob Chudzinski is and you were able to observe that the Browns were ****** 1 year after doing well. Next time do some research if you don't want to look like a moron.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:10 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just Cleveland being Cleveland.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Yeah let's ignore that the players he had in 2007 that he put up all those points were

Derek Anderson (Back up QB for Carolina)
Kellen Winslow (Currently out of the league)
Braylon Edwards (In an out of the league)
Joe Jurevicius (Hurt the following year)
And a 2008 addition of Donte Stallworth who was basically hurt or running people over with cars.

In 2008, Winslow was hurt on and off, Derek Anderson played like complete horse ****, and Braylon Edwards dropped almost everything thrown his way, oh and was hurt at times.

There was a part of the season where we had Syndric Steptoe as #1 on our depth chart.

We also started 4 different QB's that year, Derek Anderson Brady Quinn Ken Dorsey and Bruce Gradkowski. It was also Jamal Lewis's last year and he played horrible.

Oh and not to mention, he took Cam Newton and a relatively young team and coached them up pretty damn well, going from one of the worst offenses in the league to one of the top 12 in the past two years. And don't say "Oh it's because he had Cam Newton" because more than half of the sports fans out there thought Cam Newton was going to be a complete disaster.

http://fayobserver.com/articles/2012/06/08/1183067

Tight end Greg Olsen, one of the many players who thrived under Chudzinski, called him "one of the top offensive minds in the league" and said he was stunned when he didn't get an offer.

"Believe me, we feel fortunate he didn't get any of those jobs," Olsen said.

Winslow was also just on Cleveland radio praising the hell out of him. This among many other things I have heard reading recently and everything has been positive. Clearly "the players don't like him" as you put it with your expert input.

Cool, you don't know who Rob Chudzinski is and you were able to observe that the Browns were ****** 1 year after doing well. Next time do some research if you don't want to look like a moron.
Concerning Olsen, that's nice, but a player saying his coach is good is not remotely uncommon, nor is indicative of anything. As for your link, you should probably consider the date is was written. Chud was one of the hottest candidates last season, and we were then relieved to have him back. But after this year's offensive showing, we're relieved that he's on the way out. Being a top candidate last year doesn't mean they should be this year.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 01-11-2013, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Roddoliver
Rookie

Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was time for Chudzinski to become a head coach and I think it's an interesting move. I like his offense and I've read a lot of positive things about him.

"Ex-NFL player Ross Tucker stated on Friday's Football Today podcast that he heard from "several people" that Cam Newton was a "different guy" when he reported to Panthers training camp in 2012.

Tucker credits outgoing OC Rob Chudzinski with turning Newton around after his work ethic and commitment were spotty at the beginning of the season. "I think he did a fantastic job with Cam Newton last year, and even helping him recover this year," Tucker said of Chudzinski. "I had heard, even in training camp, that Cam Newton was a different guy from a work ethic standpoint. I don't think that the slow start, I'm not putting that on Chud based on what I've heard from several people." For seven years now, Tucker said he's been told "unprompted" by coaches around the league that Chudzinski is an outstanding teacher. If Tucker is right, Chud's departure to Cleveland may be concerning for Newton in 2013."
Roddoliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:52 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Concerning Olsen, that's nice, but a player saying his coach is good is not remotely uncommon, nor is indicative of anything. As for your link, you should probably consider the date is was written. Chud was one of the hottest candidates last season, and we were then relieved to have him back. But after this year's offensive showing, we're relieved that he's on the way out. Being a top candidate last year doesn't mean they should be this year.
Yes it must suck horribly to have the 12th ranked offense with a QB most of the NFL was skeptical of, yet turned out to work really well, who started the season off terribly and ended up doing well.

I'm not putting all of the credit to Chud, I'm just saying 12th overall offense is nothing to be happy to get rid of.