Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2013, 04:43 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2012 49ers Gameday Thread: NFC Divisional Playoffs Packers at 49ers

Might as well get this started. I hope this is a good game and the 49ers come out on top. I pray that the 49ers don't just roll over like when the Giants came here in October. If we could just get THIS game and have another chance at just GETTING to the Super Bowl, I'll be so happy. Of the remaining NFC teams left, Green Bay is the team I least want to face. It is what it is though. I think Colin is going to have to have a huge game and rise up like Alex did last year and secure us the win. Maybe Frank Gore will go off. I don't know. Everyone seems to be picking the Packers. Whatever.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 01-12-2013 at 04:47 AM.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:32 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

get ready

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Old 01-12-2013, 10:40 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just hope we pull out a win also.It has been an up and down season this year and it sucked. We were suppose to win this division with ease this year and almost lost it. We got lucky and GB lost to Minn at the end of the season to give us the bye. We should of had that locked up when Atl had their. It's been a frustrating end of the season.With our kicking sucking ( usually don't happen) then injuries to Justin Smith etc. But seriously I just hope we can win this game and get to super bowl with Kaepernick. I believe he can be our QB of the future for a while. Not sure how long. Gonna depend on how well he develops next off season and gets his passing game worked on. Can't wait for tonight . GOOOO 49ERS!! it will be a blessing hearing what excuses these packer fans in GB come up with if they lose.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:47 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

also, this:

Hilarious.

Old 01-12-2013, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was thinking of making a gif of that still image last night.

Quote:
Old 01-12-2013, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BAwp0zO76E

Let's get ready!
Old 01-12-2013, 02:41 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's Gooooooo!

If J Smith is healthy we got this.

Last edited by binary : 01-12-2013 at 02:46 PM.
Old 01-12-2013, 03:27 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching that video was awesome. I know most of you guys hate T.O. but come on, you have to at least love him for making the game winning TD reception against those damn Packers.

On a side not, in that pic of Favre, am I the only one who thinks that he looks like a thinner Justin Smith.

Anyway, moving on to tonight.

Offensively, im more concerned about the play-calling than anything else. If the play-calling is good and makes sense, we should do good. Gore should have a good game. Kaepernick has a lot of pressure on him and even if we lose tonight, I just hope he plays good and has good stats that can be build on for the 2013 season. With that being said, if the OL holds up in pass protection, I do believe that Kaepernick can have a real good game.

Defensively, its all about Justin Smith. If he can play good and be effective, then our defense should do good. Its all about getting pressure on Rodgers. The Packers OL is average at best and has guys out due to injuries. Our front seven must take advantage of this. I would go after Rodgers as much as possible. Not really concerned about their running game. Passing game is a huge threat which is the number one reason why we need to get pressure on Rodgers throughout the entire game.

Prediction time -

Packers 24
49ers 28

Niners will win with a TD at the end ala that video. My guess for the receiver who catches the TD pass from Kaepernick - rookie A.J. Jenkins. That's right. Instead of going with the obvious choices in Crabtree, Davis and even Moss, im going with the rookie. :)

Side note - If we win, im cheering for the Seahawks tomorrow. I want that ******* rematch. If we lose, then im cheering for the Falcons. :)
Old 01-12-2013, 04:33 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonna be a hell of game tonight. Justin Smith is expected to start tonight that is a major big plus. I just hope we win... Gonna be a long wait while this game is getting threw.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Delaine Walker better not have a case of the dropsies. As if we don't have enough mental problems with Akers missing kicks.

Quote:
Old 01-12-2013, 08:05 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Delaine Walker better not have a case of the dropsies. As if we don't have enough mental problems with Akers missing kicks.
Too late one drop already.
Old 01-12-2013, 09:08 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Delanie Walker has been an epic massacre in this game, guy is really pissing me off.

Kap's legs are saving us in this game. The guy is constantly getting us out of tough situations with his legs.

Green Bay is also playing dirty. Staley has crazy heart.

Great game.
Old 01-12-2013, 09:12 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Walker is dropping everything and the one good catch he made, he landed out of bounds.

It's all Kaepernick. His arm and his legs are matching GB score for score. No matter how this game ends, im really happy that we finally have a franchise QB who can gun the ball downfield with little to no effort. His accuracy has been good too for the most part. A few passes should have been higher but its all good. Love his playmaking ability.

Anyway....second half...let's go!!!!
Old 01-12-2013, 09:15 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

A great / good first half by the 49ers .Kaep is gaining good experience tonight. But I think the 49ers need to get to run the game now and tire out this defense. I love our passing attack right . But we just need to slow down a little take some time off the clock.

Walker needs to freaking go dam it. I agree with Dan. He has been **** this game. We have other weapons to replace him. He is drop fest if you throw it to him.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a cigar after this game. 446 total yards of offense from Kap! It looked like Madden on the rookie setting. One win away from the Super Bowl!
"When I'm on the field, my one thought is to completely annihilate you and do everything in my power to make you fail. I don't have a single thought about what my hair looks like, what my shoes look like, why my shirt's unbuttoned. I don't care who you are or what you've done in this game. - Brian Wilson
Old 01-12-2013, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Let's get drunk! Whooooooooooooo!

Old 01-12-2013, 10:36 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where is Brent's "feels good man" post at?
Old 01-12-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Let's get drunk! Whooooooooooooo!
You aren't drunk yet?
Old 01-12-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

What a damn good game. Packers offense only scored 24 points, 10 in the second half including that garbage time TD. Team played good all around.

Kaepernick though showed why Harbaugh made the switch. Best of all, he'll only get better as he progresses in his career. Dont know about anyone else but I was excited when Kaepernick was named the starter and still am because his play making ability is something that Smith will never have.

Congratulations on a RECORD setting win against the overrated Packers. The cheese were just melted by Kaepernick, Crabtree and everyone else.

Anyway....moving on....

Bring on the ******* Seahawks!!! :)
Old 01-12-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

This is just awesome. Harbaugh is awesome.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

That was awesome. I didn't think we could win the game in that fashion. Kaepernick flat out dominated tonight after that pick-six. I thought this game was going to end up like when the Packers visited Atlanta a couple of years back. Nope. Now it's on to the NFC Championship game. We can't let it slip through our fingers this time. I want the game to be here and have revenge on Seattle. Man it feels good to be back.

Quote:
Old 01-12-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
You aren't drunk yet?

Old 01-12-2013, 10:55 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Just freaking awesome game 49ers. I loved all the way threw.I e.noted how kaep kept his cool after thaf pick six. I'm glad also that Akers made that easy field goal early on. I'm juat glad it all worked out and we killed the Packers . it feels damn food.

I can't wait for the local news in green bay for all the be excuses on why they got got killed . will be fun oh yes it will
Old 01-12-2013, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colin Kaepernick with one of the greatest performances in playoff history!
Old 01-12-2013, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Chip on Aaron Rodgers shoulder my ass. Tired of hearing about that ****.

Quote:
Closed Thread